Print

Author Topic: Countdown to Wii  (Read 30724 times)

« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2006, 04:05:17 PM »
Luigison wins.

HAPPY 6 DAYS UNTIL THE WII COMES OUT
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2006, 05:07:16 PM »
http://www.ps3seeker.com/wii/

For those of us who didn't reserve ahead of time.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2006, 06:46:07 PM »
I'm not gonna be able to get a Wii at launch, anyhow. But I looked at some videos and screenshots of Twilight Princess last night. It makes me wanna get it...
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2006, 07:28:58 PM »
If I can, I'll try to camp out in front of a nearby Wallmart.  Right now I cannot gurantee that I'll get a Wii at launch, but I'd like to.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2006, 09:38:53 PM »
I don't need to pre-order one, ya' know why? Because I will be the winner of a contest, Art Contest, and win..... 1000 bucks! I saw everyone else's art, and it stank!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2006, 09:45:34 PM »
If I can, I'll try to camp out in front of a nearby Wallmart.
You won't find any Wiis there, just walls.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2006, 06:57:06 AM »
And that is the one flaw I am aware of.  Which is why I cannot guarantee I wll get a Wii at launch
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2006, 09:07:07 AM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2006, 02:44:17 PM »
Peach, it's not the time zones, it's that your countdown clock shows hours and minutes, while I'm just giving the closest amount of days.

Thanks to the money I'm getting on eBay, I'll either have Wii or an iPod very soon.

Forget the Movies! Wii in 5 Days!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #84 on: November 14, 2006, 04:30:51 PM »

« Reply #85 on: November 14, 2006, 04:35:49 PM »
Hey guys, I just saw a commercial for Red steel on G4TechTV (Over here in Canada, that channel is a lot better.) In the commercial, some guy was playing playing Red Steel, using the Wii-mote as a sword. The sensei pops up, telling him stuff like, "Train harder!", "What are you trying to do, tickle them!?" and, "Your ansestors would be ashamed!" We see a bunch of sword fighting gameplay footage from RS, until the sensei exclaims something like, "Alright, forget this, just get the gun". Suddenly, the gameplay footage shows the player using a variety of guns to dispose of his enemies. As the commercial comes to a close, we see the RS box art. The last shot we see is one of the 3D Wii logo, simular to the one we saw in the video released when the revolution was re-named to the Wii. Both 'I's in "Wii take a bow. Commercial over.

Interesting. I think it's pretty insightful on how the commercials for the Wii will play out. Can anybody find it on YouTube or whatever?
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2006, 06:02:16 PM »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2006, 07:03:23 PM »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2006, 01:28:00 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print