Print

Author Topic: Worst Video Games Made  (Read 26056 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #105 on: February 09, 2007, 09:03:01 PM »
Maybe he was being sarcastic? See one or two pages ago.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #106 on: February 10, 2007, 09:51:38 AM »
Yes, he was. </notsarcasm>
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #107 on: February 10, 2007, 10:12:03 AM »
Oh. Shoulda brought my sarcasm detector to this sarcasm-fest.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #108 on: February 10, 2007, 01:46:07 PM »
Sarcasmeter: I never go anywhere without it!

Back on topic: Anybody ever played one of those Telefang games? For the unknowing, they're better known as the games hacked into "Pokémon Jade and Diamond", even though they have absolutely nothing to do with the Pokémon series. Anyway, those games weren't exactly great.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 09:13:33 PM by donotcare95 »

Fwirt

• Now in Cherry
« Reply #109 on: February 10, 2007, 09:13:29 PM »
Battletoads is VERY difficult.  Fun though...  It's kinda one of those cult games that's so bad that it's good.  Like the Spartan X series.
"Say, you good at video games?  I'm not good at video games.  The last time I fired up one of my old Sega tapes it made me a waffle."

« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2007, 09:35:15 AM »
I heard that if you beat Battletoads with a "cheating" device (there is something you can use to make the game easier, I just forgot the name) then you'll still be praised despite cheating. In other words, it's so hard that getting to the end is darn near impossible!! (But I guess someone's done it, right?)
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #111 on: February 12, 2007, 06:45:46 PM »
You mean a GameGenie? The game can't detect a cheating device, so it's not like if you used one in, say, SMB, the game would say that you cheated.
every

« Reply #112 on: February 12, 2007, 07:06:26 PM »
I think he meant even through cheating, it's a difficult game.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #113 on: February 12, 2007, 07:21:08 PM »
Yup.

« Reply #114 on: February 15, 2007, 02:46:53 AM »
The worst game i have possibly ever played has to be teenage Mutant Ninja turtles 2 its so horribly hard that that i can't even imagine someone making it to the ending i like TMNT IV alot better, also Jurasic Park for the Super nintendo wasn't that great
"It's-a Me Mario"

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #115 on: February 15, 2007, 08:49:34 AM »
Why do you people think that a game is bad just because it's obscenely hard? I know people who actually enjoy playing a game that challenges them. And games nowadays are too easy, anyway. I prefer the older, almost impossible games over the newer, get through every stage on one life while playing Hard mode games.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #116 on: February 15, 2007, 01:56:10 PM »
I think you can learn to hate a game that kills you on the first world.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #117 on: February 15, 2007, 02:38:12 PM »
There's a difference between dying because you don't know how to play the game well and dying because was badly coded.

« Reply #118 on: February 15, 2007, 05:50:38 PM »
I think you can learn to hate a game that kills you on the first world.

My brother and I have died on the 1st level of Golden Axe everytime we play. It's a mystery as to how we ever beat the thing.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #119 on: February 15, 2007, 11:12:09 PM »
Video games are just like everything else you're supposed to get good at.
Thing is, games force you to get good at them in order to proceed. A lot of other things you can stay bad at because you don't have to keep doing one task over and over until you get good enough.
Also, I think a lot of Games Being Easier Nowadays is due to people being good at games.
That was a joke.

Print