Print

Author Topic: Worst Video Games Made  (Read 26032 times)

« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2007, 10:18:39 PM »
My sarcasm meter went straight up when Glorb said that.

Anywho....................worst game of all time is E.T.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2007, 10:26:25 PM »
How many of the people here have actually played the E.T. game?  I doubt that most of the people that talk about it, not just here but on the whole internet, have never really played the fabled, horrible, game.  I could be mistaken, but for a game that had many copies buried, then destroyed, it seems more like word of mouth.

I would have to say, in my opinion, that RoboWarrior for the NES is one of the worst games ever.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2007, 12:24:33 PM »
I've actually played E.T. on an emulator, but I'm pretty sure that, to truly appreciate its craptitute, you should play it on a real TV. However, I have played Pac-Man on a real Atari 2600, and it's so terrible that it came very close to ruining the whole franchise, along with a good chunk of Namco's and Atari's credibility.
every

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2007, 02:32:21 PM »
Yeah, a lot of arcade to 2600 conversions were crap. Battlezone, Centipede, and Tempest (which never got past prototype stage) all sucked on the 2600, but pwned in the arcade.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #94 on: February 07, 2007, 01:31:42 PM »
That reminds me: I gotta play Tempest again. That game pwns. Everything. Including me, because I suck at it.
every

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2007, 04:12:07 PM »
Tempest does indeed pwn. Even the Microsoft Arcade version.

« Reply #96 on: February 07, 2007, 04:14:23 PM »
My list...

This game called POW for the NES. It was some action game that I got for X-mas. That thing was hard as the devil. For example, in the 2nd level, you have to kick and punch this guy that kept shooting a gun that can kill you in one hit. And since you don't pick up many lives in the game, that is about as far as your get unless you happen to have the skill of god.

Lion King for SNES. I loved the movie, but not the game! Terrible controls, and for a Disney game, it sure was anything but a slice of cake. I couldn't count how many times I died trying to master those jumps on the "I cant wait to be King" level. And even then, the you have a pitiful amount of lives to began with.

Lord of the Ring for SNES. This would make Tolkien roll over in his grave - again (I'm sure he did on the animated movie). The caves that you had to explore were huge labyrinths that have little or no change to each "section". Its more tedious that you had to explore every nook and cranny of these caves to collect a bunch of scrolls and amulets that has NOTHING to do with the books. Did I mention that the CPU's of the other characters are amazingly stupid?

Yoshi's Story for N64. Took me 20 minutes to beat and the levels were super easy and virtually the same [darn] thing over and over again: eating fruit.

Mario is Missing for SNES. An educational game. I play to be entertained, not to learn.

Final Fantasy II for NES and PS1. The way you gain strength and level up is... ugh. That's too realistic if you ask me. Does beating yourself up to gain HP and having skills actually going down sound appealing?

Now if you want to know what are some of the most worst games of all time are...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mx0WbHWUFf4&mode=related&search=
and
http://youtube.com/watch?v=n29udvDv2_w&mode=related&search=
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2007, 04:53:19 PM »
Yoshi's Story for N64. Took me 20 minutes to beat and the levels were super easy and virtually the same **** thing over and over again: eating fruit.

Try finding all 30 melons, then you can talk.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #98 on: February 07, 2007, 08:58:23 PM »
That list should have been "most well-known game reputations of all time".
That was a joke.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #99 on: February 08, 2007, 10:15:15 PM »
Why is there always a person that sugests to change the name of the thread fto something to something else around here?!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #100 on: February 09, 2007, 03:27:09 PM »
Uh, Chup was talking about that guy's list, not the name of the thread.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #101 on: February 09, 2007, 06:25:29 PM »
I consider Super Mario 64 a terrible, terrible, awful game. Also, Battletoads was easy.
every

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #102 on: February 09, 2007, 07:17:02 PM »
you, have a bad taste!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #103 on: February 09, 2007, 08:42:30 PM »
Cool, "differing opinions" are "bad taste".

It's like that other crappy thread where everybody says that SMB movie sucks.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #104 on: February 09, 2007, 08:52:34 PM »
I consider Super Mario 64 a terrible, terrible, awful game. Also, Battletoads was easy.

What was wrong with SM64? I heard Battletoads was pretty difficult.

Print