Print

Author Topic: Mario Story  (Read 5673 times)

« on: April 14, 2003, 06:12:35 PM »
Hi! I'm doing a story about Mario that you can help with! I'll start you out, but remember to follow the rules to make it a cool story:
            1. No swearing
            2. Nothing gross ( That means
               you, LORD_DUKE! )

One day, Mario and Yoshi were walking through the sand of Yoshi's Island. They were suprised to see a Parakoopa flying around, he landed on Yoshi's head

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2003, 07:45:00 PM »
So Yoshi got mad and punched out the koopa.

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2003, 12:10:37 AM »
The Koopa ran away to report to Bowser.

(You think LORD_DUKE says gross stuff? No, gross stuff is what marioguy posts. LORD_DUKE isn't nearly as bad.)

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2003, 05:56:56 AM »
I looked at a story board once and he said gross things, I did'nt know he did'nt do it as bad.

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2003, 02:43:45 PM »
Bowser was shocked that Yoshi would punch one of his creations. So Bowser...

marioguy does say some incredibly gross stuff

Scratch here to reveal prize!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2003, 12:51:13 AM »
went surfing. This was always the best way to take his mind off his troubles. Sadly, he didn't know how to surf.

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2003, 11:51:01 PM »
So he went water skiing instead.

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2003, 12:50:17 AM »
& crashed into a Goombas boat which he had to pay the repairs for.

Im the king,
you dino-guy,
ill smash you now,
so say goodbye!
Find your inner monkey.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2003, 10:45:35 PM »
It was so expensive that Bowser had to get a part-time job to save up money to pay for the damages.

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2003, 07:36:49 PM »
The next day Mario walked into alocal McDonald's, and was surprised to see Bowser working the register.

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2003, 12:16:55 PM »
Mario said "Hello my-arch-nemesis-who-always attempts-to-conquer-the-Mushroom-Kingdom-and-marry-the-Princess-but-constantly-gets-beaten-by-me... I'd like to make an order."

Bowser looked at Mario with angry red eyes. He snorted "What would you like, Sir."

Mario replied "I would like a Double Cheesburger with tomatoes and lettuce...Not much ketchup though."

Bowser scoffed at Mario's request, and he went into the back of the kitchen and took out a bag of hamburger buns. He placed them in a toaster oven and turned it on for about 2 minutes. Bowser then took some burger patties from out of the freezer and placed them on a grilling tray. He took a huge breath and shot a huge flame from his nostrils. The flame lighted the stove, which slowly began to cook the burgers. Bowser then took out a bag of lettuce and tomatoes from the refridgerator. He sliced up the tomatoes in thin circles, then he chopped up the lettuce. Bowser looked at the clock, the two minutes were up. Bowser took the hamburger buns from out of the toaster oven and placed them on a plate. He turned off the stove and placed the burger patties on one of the buns. On the other bun, Bowser placed the tomato slices and lettuce. He then topped it all off with a slice of cheese from the refridgerator. Bowser then squirted a tiny amount of ketchup on the burger pattie and placed the two buns together.

Bowser wrapped the cheesburger in foil and gave it to Mario. "Here is you cheesburger Sir." Bowser growled in envy.

Mario nodded and took the pattie from Bowser's scaily claws. As he was walking to his table, Bowser said "But watch yourself Mario. I'm not going to let you off that easy. When I finally get enough money to repay those Goombas for the repairs to their ship, I'm going to quit this job and go back to what I do best... Terrorising you and your friends! Bwa ha ha! I'll be watching you, so don't fall asleep..." With these words, the Koopa King let out a monstrous roar that shook the walls of the fast-food restaurant. Mario then calmly ate his cheesburger.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2003, 12:24:58 PM »
But unfortunately, Bowser had to wait 4 long months before he earned enough money to pay for the repairs to the Goomba's ship, which cost a whopping $400! Bowser went to the Goombas and apolized for the damage he had caused.

"We forgive you Lord Bowser." The Goomba captain said. "But just don't let it happen again!"

Bowser then returned to the McDonalds restaurant and told the manager very calmly "I'm going to quit this job. You don't pay me enough money and your insurance is terrible! Plus you won't give me a full time employment!"

The manager, who was a Toad, said "Okay, then you need to return your uniform. Just place it in my office." Bowser walked to the manager's office with his uniform. The Toad muttered silently "Stupid reptiles... they're good for nothing!"

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 5/23/2003 11:26:37 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2003, 02:04:11 PM »
However, Bowser heard the Toad's remark. He then took a deep breath and charred the Toad. The Toad got very angry. It shouted, "I order to pay my medical bills, you will be working here forever!" But Bowser did not hear him, and calmly left the McDonalds.

Then one day Bowser ws walking down the street. He happened to see a "Help Wanted" sign in the window of a Burger King. He walked in and applied for the job.

Edited by - Dr. Mario on 7/9/2003 1:05:57 PM

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2003, 05:41:02 PM »
Then because Bowser tried to use his flame breath to cook the burgers,he burned them and was fired.

"I am not going on a diet!"
Deezer was here.

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2003, 02:06:31 PM »
Bowser then desided to start his own fast food restaurant. He would call it Bowser's Place.

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2003, 12:46:44 AM »
When he opened the shop he forgot he already flipped the sign to the OPEN side & he flipped it to CLOSED.

AH ha ha ha ha ha!
You did it!
My masterpiece!-Wario,Wario Ware, Inc.
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2003, 09:30:10 AM »
Then at the end of the day he left. And flipped the Closed sign to Open. When he returned in the morning, the restaraunt was full of people waiting for food.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2003, 05:06:02 PM »
Bowser decided he needed some help around the joint.  People to flip burgers, people to make the Koopa fries, and someone to remind his dumb self to remember which side of the sign says "open", and which side says "closed."

Bowser went back to his castle one night after somehow getting through the full day's worth of customers.  Bowser worked through the night building several mecha koopas.

When morning came, Bowser was very tired.  He brought his Mecha Koopas to the restaurant and activated them all.  With all those Mechas making the food and serving the drinks, those taking orders and such, Bowser decided to leave the place in the hands of the Mechakoopas while he set out to try and subject the Mushroom Kindom citizens to go to his restaurant.

The master of multiplayer Mario games: You''re looking at him right now!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2003, 02:51:34 PM »
However his ad slogan, "Come to Bowser's Place... or eslse!" didn't work very well.

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2003, 08:13:53 PM »
  Bowser then thought and thought of a clever slogan till he got an idea."If you got a buck,your in luck."He wrote it on a sign and hung it up on a lamp post.He returned to his store to find it the way it was.Clean and and some people there.
   He looked over to see Toad sitting at a table with a sign in his hand.The same one that Bowser painted.He walked over to Toad.
  "Why do you have my sign?I just hung it up.You have no right in the world to take it down!" He said in anger.He snorted smoke out of his nose.
  "I saw your slogan and knew it would be a winner.My boss said he needs a new one for MacDonalds in all of the kingdoms.He was going to pay me 7 million if I did.And this is a winner.I'll buy it off of you for 1 million.Plus I'll help you get another slogan in the mean time." Toad talked like he was giving a speech to Princess Peach.
  "Yeah,whatever.Just give me my money and a new slogan but mine better be good too." Bowser said.
   He hoped Toad wasn't going to hit and run with his wonderful idea.He's the one who thought of it,he's the one who should get the money.
  "Two million!" Bowser yelled.Everybody in the place looked at him."I can the chance to 2 million or it's off."
  "Fine,2 million.But my health insurance will take a hunk out of it so you get 1 million 1/2." Toad said
  "Fine whatever.Just give me the gold.And keep it away from Wario.He might steal all your money.Like a pick pocket."
   Toad got up and left and Bowser called everybody out for closing time.He made sure he turned the sign the right way and headed out.When he got home,he found out that somebody broke into his castle.Baby Bowser and the other seven Bowser kids ran out cring.Iggy ran up to Bowser.
   "It was Mario!" he wailed out...

Buddy
Buddy

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2003, 12:33:31 AM »
"Whoops i meant Wario!"They said.
So Bowser went into his ship to sail to Kitchen Island to plot revenge on Wario!
But his ship sank,he forgot to stop & he ran into Kitchen Island & sank.

AH ha ha ha ha ha!
You did it!
My masterpiece!-Wario,Wario Ware, Inc.
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2003, 09:41:43 AM »
Then Bowser came up frm the surface of the water to see a big cliff that he has to climb.He doesn't see any easy way to get around it either so the only way was up.He looked behind to see if any of his 8 kids had come out of the ship,but nothing was to be seen.They must have drowned.
No wait..he did see something.A shark was coming closer to him from the east side of the cliff.Bowser quickly grabbed a rock and pulled himself up.He quickly grabbed another before the rock broke.The shark was now under him.It jumped up and missed Bowser's tail by a inch.That was a close one.He finally made his way up the cliff and looked around.He only saw green grass and palm trees.But...there was a large rock in front of him.He looked at it and screamed because....

Buddy
Buddy

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2003, 10:35:03 AM »
...a land shark bit his tail.

Words of Wisdom: Enemies are just friends in reverse.

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2003, 09:22:40 PM »
It had a collar on & on the tag it said its name was "Kindness"
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2003, 05:42:39 PM »
Bowser didnt think he was so kind so he smacked it

Print