Print

Author Topic: Captain N: episode 6: The Treasure!  (Read 1628 times)

« on: July 15, 2002, 08:10:39 PM »
Kirby, Samus, Lara, and dig-dug, drew their weapons and prepared to fight, for their, in front of them, were the soldiers moving forward from their places on the wall. They advanced, with weapons rusty and worn, pointed at them. Samus charged up the cannon on her arm, lara and dig-dug each drew a pistol. Kirby swelled up to twice his size. They engaged in combat, everyone fighting as hard as they could.
Kirby was backed into a corner he had nothing to do. He was trapped. He opened his mouth and swallowed one of the creatures whole.
"Yuuuckkk!" these guys taste terrible.
Kirby had a large sword in his hand, with which he cut the skeletal warriors into peices. Lara suddenly ran out of ammo.
"Oh no!" she cried.
Dig-dug quickly tossed a packet of ammo across the room. It landed on the floor and one of the skeletons swiftly ran and picked it up, only to be knocked away by a fully charged blast by samus's beam cannon. Samus gave the ammunition to lara and began rapidly firing at the others. Kirby jumped high into the air and transformed into a block of stone, and landed on top of one of the warriors. Kirby transformed back to his pink, round self and was kicked so hard that he smashed into the wall. He got back on his feet and discovered that the star power had been knocked out of him. Kirby desperately swallowed the first thing he saw.
"Let me out of here!" cried lara. Kirby spat her out and obtained a pistol and a nice pair of sunglasses. He began to pick off the fighting undead creatures with the pistol. Finally, Samus loaded a rocket into her arm and fired it, destroying the last one.
The wall began to slide back into the side of the cave. That revealed a doorway. The readied themselves and went in.
Their caution quickly turned to delight when they discovered that instead of more monsters, all that lay in the room were statues and a single chest. After making appropriately sure that the statues really were statues. They slowly went up to the apparent treasure. lara went up ahead. She carefully lifted the lid on the chest, and peeked inside. Her eyes sparkled brightly as she looked at it's contents. The others(except dig-dug) approached her and also saw the inside of the chest. "I'll take this up to the surface." said lara. "You wait here."
"How do we know you won't leave us here?" said kirby. "I'll take the treasure up. Gimme the map. You wait here.
"oh no you don't" cried samus. You just want the treasure for yourself!"
"I would never stoop that low! She's trying to leave us here! and you're taking her side!"
"Ha! You're accusing me of siding with this indian jones wannabe?"
"Hey! Who're you callin a wannabe?"
And so they began to fight. Dig-dug looked on as they argued. This wasn't right. He had known lara croft for a long time and this wasn't how she was supposed to act. Finally, they began exchanging violent blows. That was enough. Something was most definately wrong here. He went up to the chest and looked inside for less than a second. He gasped. This was the very thing that had caused the great wars and battles of the worlds history. A source of unending greed. This was a legend. Suddenly dig dug began to feel the effects. He slammed the chest shut. He jumped on top of it.
"Dig-dug!" he yelled at the top of his tiny lungs.
"Dig dig dig dug. Dig-dug. Dug-dug. dig."
He said to his freinds. evryone stopped fighting. He had a point. The world WAS getting less and less cooperative. They WERE sounding like children.
"Allright." kirby sighed. "I suppose I could be a little nicer to bucket head and the bimbo. I mean lara and samus."
"And I will still split the treasure among these three. despite their insults toward me."
"Dig-dug!"
"And I *sigh* Apologize to kirby an laura. Partners?"
"Partners." said the other two.
"Dig dug!!!"
"But what should we do with the "treasure"?" asked kirby.
Leave it here for some other sap to find.
"who said that?" said kirby.
I did. said the author.
"can you do that?" asked kirby.
Yep. I said.
"Well stop that. It's confusing to the reader." said samus.
oh allright. Oh! It's my cue.
ahem.
Will kirby, samus, dig-dug, and lara continue to get along?
Will they arrive in segaland to help the N team?
Will the treasure continue to plague the world with greed?
Find out in the next, just plain weird, episode of Captain N: the game master.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2002, 11:31:00 AM »

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Print