Poll

What Nintendo consoles do you have? (Or had)

NES
SNES
GameBoy(any type)
VirtualBoy
N64
GameBoy Color(any type)
GameBoy Advance(any type)
GameCube
Nintendo DS
Print

Author Topic: Nintendo consoles you have?(POLL)  (Read 6411 times)

« on: December 14, 2005, 12:43:04 PM »
Choose the systems you have owned before, too that you might have sold or something.
Then we will see the top sold systems on TMK.

EDIT: Sorry! I meant to put this up in General Chat, but oh well...

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 01:37:38 PM »
My brother and I USED to own an NES.

I own an SNES, an N64, a Gameboy Pocket (Extreme Green color), a Gameboy Advance (Indigo), a Gamecube (Indigo), and a Nintendo DS (Whatever color that was first released, too lazy to look up)
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 01:43:48 PM »
i've has a gameboy color. i have an nes, n64, gamecube, gameboy advance, and virtualboy . my all-time faves r the gamecube and n64 :-)
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2005, 01:58:55 PM »
I have every single one of those excluding the original Game Boy and the Virtual Boy.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2005, 02:25:48 PM »
Sweet.  It felt good checking every box.  If you would have put Game & Watch up, though...
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2005, 02:48:13 PM »
I have every one but NES, SNES and Virtual Boy.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2005, 03:24:52 PM »
I own a Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, a Nintendo DS, and a NES, but my NES does not have a power cord, or a controller.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2005, 04:16:38 PM »
neither does mine. it doesnt have controllers or plugs and connections 4 the tv. im tryin to find some
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2005, 04:27:16 PM »
Yeah, VirtualBoys are so hard to find. They were actually a little fun, though, playing Tennis on it. And the Game and Watch series aren't really "consoles" I think. So, thats why they aren't up there.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2005, 04:30:16 PM »
I have a GC, had a GBC, have an SP, have an N64, have a SNES, and a GBA. I also have a G&W Gallery SMB game that's in need of batteries and a scaled-down but still big Donkey Kong Arcade! It still works and is "portable".
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2005, 04:44:09 PM »
wiat. the emulator visualadvance? 4 the computer? i have that one

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2005, 05:24:07 PM »
Believe it or not, I have all of those (yes, even the Virtual Boy), except for Gamecube. I sold it to buy a Generation NEX (which is a new slim-design NES made by a company called Messiah). I'm probably going to buy another one, though, when I get enough money.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 05:30:37 PM by Poop Dude »
Professional Paisano here

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2005, 07:11:28 PM »
SNES, N64, GC(silver), GBA (white and original if you wanted to know), DS(silver). The reason I don't have an SP is because I had one, then realized that if I gave it to my friend I wouldn't need it anymore. It's less comfortable to hold than the GBA anyway.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2005, 07:16:38 PM »
I have a GB, with Tetris included, a GBC and GBA, both still working, an N64, in perfect condition, a Gamecube, with few errors with it.
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2005, 09:28:35 PM »
I've got everything but the VB. I can't find any of them anywhere, too......
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print