Print

Author Topic: Super Mario 64 visions  (Read 10421 times)

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« on: December 23, 2005, 01:48:50 PM »
This really has nothing to do with the actual game so it is pretty much a pointless post

Weird thing #1

when I was dreaming once, I dreamt I was playing SM64
except i started in the main room and all the doors leading to the other rooms were gone ecept for the one locked
door and the one leading to the secert slide...I enter the door leading to the secert slide and jump into the window
leading to the secert slide...and im in the secert slide, except there are no walls surrounding me. when I jump down
the slide it goes at a straight diagnol down to another platform. whats specail about this platform is that some parts
are fake, so when you jump on them some times they will send you rocketing down into oblivion or if your lucky, you
will see pirahna plants the size 10 times bigger than you! the object of this level is to collect the 8 red coins which
are all on the specail platform. the star appears in the middle of the platform

Weird thing #2

after dying in that near impossible secert slide, i some reappeared atfter the first locked door...I past the first door and
it led to a new room featuring a snow slide which looked like it was infintitly long (you couldnt see the end) and its
entery was huge... I of course went down the slide and sat there on my buns for about 2 minutes until I saw the end
of the slide which was so small that mario couldnt fit in it unless he was crouching... plus at the end there was a
gap where the slide was so little, that you had to jump across it (but with the little space it was nearly impossible)
and if you managed to get across it you'd have to climb up anoter small hole which lead somewhere (i dont know where)
plus it was slippery so I just slipped and fell right back in the gap)

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 09:00:07 PM »
Somebodys had one too magic mushrooms.

Nah anyway cool dream.
Senior Mariology professor

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2005, 11:22:50 PM »
You should have instead, made this a topic to post weird dreams in General Chat.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2005, 01:56:33 AM »
*still weirded out*
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2005, 04:25:08 PM »
This really has nothing to do with the actual game so it is pretty much a pointless post

Weird thing #1

when I was dreaming once, I dreamt I was playing SM64
except i started in the main room and all the doors leading to the other rooms were gone ecept for the one locked
door and the one leading to the secert slide...I enter the door leading to the secert slide and jump into the window
leading to the secert slide...and im in the secert slide, except there are no walls surrounding me. when I jump down
the slide it goes at a straight diagnol down to another platform. whats specail about this platform is that some parts
are fake, so when you jump on them some times they will send you rocketing down into oblivion or if your lucky, you
will see pirahna plants the size 10 times bigger than you! the object of this level is to collect the 8 red coins which
are all on the specail platform. the star appears in the middle of the platform

Weird thing #2

after dying in that near impossible secert slide, i some reappeared atfter the first locked door...I past the first door and
it led to a new room featuring a snow slide which looked like it was infintitly long (you couldnt see the end) and its
entery was huge... I of course went down the slide and sat there on my buns for about 2 minutes until I saw the end
of the slide which was so small that mario couldnt fit in it unless he was crouching... plus at the end there was a
gap where the slide was so little, that you had to jump across it (but with the little space it was nearly impossible)
and if you managed to get across it you'd have to climb up anoter small hole which lead somewhere (i dont know where)
plus it was slippery so I just slipped and fell right back in the gap)

If you have a pet Boo then he´s getting in your dreams
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 09:48:48 PM by Sapphira »

ZackAttack064

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 03:47:40 PM »
That is so true! I totally believe you on that dream! I had a Mario dream before I was in nearvous wreck when I found out that when i got to the top of the castle, Mario's started to run up to the screen, and punch that Camera Guy! He got knocked out and soon he stuck his hand out of the television and the last thing I can remeber was he started to dance and then he got burnt by fire so bad that he jumped on Yoshi from the castle room and told him to get him some: Pi-za! Aynda maka iyt fayst! Well that was in his bad Ittalian acent! But i woke up and I was on the couch in the living room (where I fell asleep) and soon a Mario commercail came on... And the dream was real! Well I guess it was! AND THIS IS MY VERY FIRST POST EVER! I DO NOT LIKE MARIO! I LOVE TO SOOOOOOO MUCH! I WIL BE ON THIS WEBSITE A LOT EXPLORING SO SEE YA AROUND!

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 04:00:30 PM »
Way to make a first impression there...

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 04:23:52 PM »
I DO NOT LIKE MARIO!
That is about the worst possible thing you could say here.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2006, 05:56:52 PM »
Wow... I almost entirely forgot I posted this... Oh well.

I was think about posting fake screens of what it looked like, but I dicided not to make them, unless someone wants me to...

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2006, 07:17:12 PM »
Do it, please. I'd love to see 'em. You see I too, have had strange dreams of SM64, most of which involve areas that aren't in the game or really bizarre glitches.

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2006, 10:36:21 AM »
I have had my share of Super Mario 64 dreams over a period of 8 years. The most recent one was from last month:

I (as Mario) was in some sort of a basement room (completely unlike any room in the actual game). In this room, I had to navigate my way through a maze full of glass walls (sort of reminiscent of the mirror in the upstairs room of the castle where you enter Snowman's Land, only I could actually see through the walls somewhat). Anyway, I had to navigate my way to the end, where there was a large picture of Bowser (since I woke up before reaching the end, I assume that I would have been able to jump into the picture [since in most of my other dreams, that was actually possible]). But, there were two twists: One was that the entire maze had conveyor belts as floors (like the ones in Tick Tock Clock, only they were red and yellow), making it difficult to even walk forward, and that Bowser was actually in the maze itself trying to find and flame me to death!

Man, those dreams are some of the best that I have had. I can't wait for my next!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2006, 06:08:20 PM »
Good lord, that's strikingly similar to a dream I had!! Except there were no conveyor belts and the wall where the Bowser painting was hanging was all black, like the space between the walls. That, and when I finally reached that painting, I heard Bowser's laughing, which scared the crap out of me.

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2006, 06:21:28 PM »
I vaguely remember a dream I had 9 or 10 years ago where Nintendo released a Super Mario 64/Super Mario RPG crossover. The only details I remember is Monstro Town style course that had one of those paths you see leading off to nowhere (like in Mario's Pad), and Mario had the Wing-Cap on and was flying around the course.

Also at that age, SM64 completely warped my mind so that whenever I was in a boring place, I'd imagine Mario running about in the vincity and doing weird stuff around people. Those times were fun...
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 06:24:37 PM by NintendoExpert89 »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2006, 06:24:48 PM »
Hmm, I smell a new game idea.....

Quite a few of the ideas I've gotten originated from dreams. However, the best parts of those kinds of dreams are the ones that I have the most trouble remembering the next morning. *sigh*

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2006, 01:21:23 PM »
Good lord, that's strikingly similar to a dream I had!! Except there were no conveyor belts and the wall where the Bowser painting was hanging was all black, like the space between the walls. That, and when I finally reached that painting, I heard Bowser's laughing, which scared the crap out of me.
That's not all! I've also had recurring Super Mario 64 dreams. Recurring Super Mario 64 dreams. In these dreams, there is always this certain room (not in the actual Super Mario 64 game) that looks like a main corridor, except it was built by Bowser (I know this because there are two large paintings of his face that lay on the wall at the other end of the room [and those pictures look similar to the actual ones in Super Mario 64, except Bowser has a different facial expression in these that somehow makes the paintings a lot scarier]). I originally started having those dreams soon after I was given Super Mario 64 for my birthday in mid-1999. The dreams would occur on and off about 6 times (I think) from 1999-2003 (I think), but just this past summer I had another with the same exact corridor. Whenever I enter the room, I feel very afraid because I know Bowser is watching..............(But I still enjoy the dreams very much when I think back to them). I hope to have another very soon. Maybe I'll have another tonight. You never know..................

Print