Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1724895 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1725 on: March 15, 2007, 02:15:22 PM »
You gotta admit though, King Muscledude sounds rad.
every

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1726 on: March 15, 2007, 02:35:15 PM »
"King Muscledude?" Comparatively, I like my brother's "Nutjob" title more than any of these new ideas... And that's saying something. Maybe I just like six letter names.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1727 on: March 15, 2007, 02:35:30 PM »
Errr. No. It's a bit childish and imature...
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #1728 on: March 15, 2007, 03:52:01 PM »

Who's SuperPhoenix? No offense, but that sounds lame.

Fine, whatever, I'll change it back to PaperLuigi, even though I hate the name. Super Phoenix is the name of my favorite villian from a comic I read. It has absolutely nothing to do with the bird.

EDIT: I just asked Deezer to change my name back. Thank you very much Glorb. I was real excited about the name change, but you've really changed my mind.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 04:21:08 PM by SuperPhoenix »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1729 on: March 15, 2007, 04:49:29 PM »
You shoulda listened to Glorb's other idea and changed your name to King Muscledude. That would've pwned.

« Reply #1730 on: March 15, 2007, 05:03:36 PM »
I think PL mad an awesome choice. Crap, if I had any good ideas, I'd change my name immediately. This name sucks when it comes to originality and I'm all for originality. I mean, the name is still unique I guess, but I'm not liking still.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #1731 on: March 15, 2007, 05:27:06 PM »
Well, I thought it was a good choice too. Everyone around here has a strange name. Heck, I don't even know what a Glorb is. I just hated the name PaperLuigi because I really don't like Luigi that much anymore and the paper jokes sucked. Sushieboy is also insulting everyone's name ideas when his is equally strange.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 05:32:44 PM by SuperPhoenix »

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1732 on: March 15, 2007, 05:55:32 PM »
Well, I'm sorry!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1733 on: March 15, 2007, 06:09:13 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA (@ "equally strange")

Well, SuperPheonix, I would have kept Pheonix and dropped Super, personally, but don't go back.

« Reply #1734 on: March 15, 2007, 06:12:41 PM »
Wait, is it spelled Pheonix or Phoenix? I think Deezer or myself spelled it wrong.  :P

Anyway, I think I'll keep the name, I just hope Deezer doesn't mind.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1735 on: March 15, 2007, 06:15:41 PM »
No, you're right. That's one of the few words that I consistently spell wrong. Phoenix, phoenix, phoenix

« Reply #1736 on: March 15, 2007, 06:15:51 PM »
Phoenix alone is a great username. The super feels tacked-on and uninspirid, not to mention anyone with some knowledge of a phoenix knows it's already great enough without needing super to describe it.

Hay gaiz, change mah name to harmony cuz noone else has it kthxnbai.

Don't take that seriously, as I'm starting to see why Lizard Dude (I refuse to call him Fnord as it sounds too similar to Glorb and it doesn't fit him completely) hated name changes.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #1737 on: March 15, 2007, 08:49:49 PM »
No, SuperPhoenix is the name of a comic book villian. I was not naming myself after the bird.

I've pretty much blown my chances at getting a name change, so I'll just stick with PL. And I think I'm gonna have some trouble calling Lizard Dude.......I mean Fnord, Fnord. Not to say it's not a cool name, just kinda stuck in memory.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 08:53:57 PM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #1738 on: March 15, 2007, 10:33:45 PM »
I absolutely hate JROTC. I've hated it ever since I was forced to join four years ago by my parents after my sister, who was Battalion Commander in her senior year, received a scholarship to get into college for free. The only advantage I saw to JROTC was it was an alternative to Gym. Nowadays I feel that Gym would've been the better class to join.

Shortly before I joined, I was promised many friends. Pardon my language, but what BS. Nearly all students in this program are complete jerks: stuck-up, arrogant jerks. Even those who are (or at least were) your friends from middle school shun you and mock you behind your back because JROTC is not your religion (as in, you don't/can't participate in every single JROTC event in existence on account that you have a life).

Because of this, I've turned into a social outcast in JROTC, a ghost. No one in it wants to speak to me or even acknowledge me, for the fear it might damper their petty reputations in exchange for any friendship. A JROTC kid today actually said "Hello Tom" but the kid next to him whispered shortly after "don't talk to him".

« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 10:47:47 PM by NintendoExpert89 »

« Reply #1739 on: March 16, 2007, 02:54:11 AM »
That's totally SUCKS for you, NintendoExpert. Someone promised I'd meet lots of friends at an event, also. Never saw those people again.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print