Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1724840 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #270 on: May 27, 2006, 09:34:52 PM »
Well, I guess hell isn't so bad after all [/blatant sarcasm towards fundies]

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #271 on: May 28, 2006, 11:53:11 PM »
Meh. I was kinda going to get a new DS anyway. I have my eye on one of those sparkly DSes at Nintendo World.
No offense, but those look kind of hideous. XD
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #272 on: May 29, 2006, 10:06:43 AM »
I hate how all the good ideas for Blaxploitation movies were taken. I mean, there's Blackula, Black to the Future, Blackdraft, Blackinator, and Black Independence Day. Those ideas are great! At least they never took Sweet SweetGlorb's Baadasssss Song. Hahaha! Now that's an idea there.
every

« Reply #273 on: May 29, 2006, 11:54:26 AM »
I hate it when you have a little sibling invite a bunch of his/her friends over...and they annoy you TO DEATH!!! As in my brother's birthday party.

Story:

It started off fine...me and my friend were filling up waterballoons for the waterballoon war...that's where it started. A good majority come and start going out of control with the balloons...at that time the third member of our group, my cousin, arrived to help too. As they were going crazy my friend decides to spray them down with the hose...bad idea. They turn on us and start throwing waterballoons and shooting waterguns at us. We retreat to the front yard where they have suicidal shooters come at us. I tackle one and take the gun away, and he goes nuts. We go around the house and start chucking dirt clauds into the backyard and listening to the cries of pain. They come out of the back gate and start throwing FULL cans of soda at us and making them explode. We retreat to the house and go inside through the front door. We grab airsoft guns and start shooting the crap out of them. My dad comes out and takes our only weapons away, so decide to go into their base, the backyard. They had a giant pool where they would fill up their guns, and we decide to use it against them. We start picking them up and dropping them into it...it was pretty fun. But by then we angered them so much that they start using their fists and we were forced to retreat again. We find a spot where they were secretly making more balloons and make some of our own. They ambushed us and were forced back into the backyard...they had the whole house surrounded. Anyways my dad finally comes and stops and as we're in the front settling down they come back to annoy us. We resist the temptation and start playing ping-pong and darts.

So anyway...I hate annoying little sixth graders! 

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #274 on: May 29, 2006, 12:05:34 PM »
We were all "annoying little sixth graders" at some point.  In high school I often here seniors say things like "Freshmen are stupid."  I have a little inner-smirk hearing that and knowing that most of those "seniors" will be college "freshmen" soon. 

I hate Window errors!
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #275 on: May 29, 2006, 12:07:22 PM »
Yeah I guess I was...but I hate them even more now. XD

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #276 on: May 29, 2006, 01:00:38 PM »
My friend Dark_Shark(of this board) says that I'm the only freshman who isn't annoying. Lucky me.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #277 on: May 29, 2006, 03:31:44 PM »
I hate how the Fungi Forums has no Dancing Banana emoticon. The Banana rocks!

Obey the Banana!
every

« Reply #278 on: May 29, 2006, 04:36:58 PM »
I am full of angst because of notpron. Very difficult. http://deathball.net/notpron/

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #279 on: May 29, 2006, 05:06:11 PM »
I got bored and stopped playing at image 6.  I might go back to it later though.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #280 on: May 30, 2006, 05:15:12 PM »
The point that my families fruit tree got cut down annoys me.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #281 on: May 30, 2006, 05:16:50 PM »
I'm am really filled with ANGST! We went to the Island Water Park for getting good grades...AND ALL OF THE RIDES WERE CLOSED!!! They were out of power because some idiot hit a power pole. GRRR!!!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #282 on: May 30, 2006, 06:17:15 PM »
Maybe he was just parking:

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #283 on: May 30, 2006, 07:14:21 PM »
I wonder, would you get a ticket if you parked there while sober?
~I.S.~

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #284 on: May 30, 2006, 11:30:46 PM »
Hahaha, that picture accurately depicts what drivers around here see.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print