Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711700 times)

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #135 on: May 02, 2006, 11:37:29 PM »
I hate not having a job.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #136 on: May 02, 2006, 11:52:20 PM »
Me too. Waiting for Christmas takes too long.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #137 on: May 03, 2006, 12:08:29 PM »
I hate badly written college final exams. Especially badly written final exams worth 40% of your grade in the course.

YOU HEAR THAT ECONOMICS PROFESSOR YOUR FINAL WAS HORRIBLY WRITTEN
~I.S.~

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #138 on: May 03, 2006, 02:59:18 PM »
I really hate it when someone does something bad in our school and everyone gets in trouble for it.

For example, someone stole our teachers answer book, and now he's giving all of us more homework. >:#

« Reply #139 on: May 03, 2006, 03:27:03 PM »
I hate it when I want to cross the street and none of the passing cars stop to let me cross.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #140 on: May 03, 2006, 04:57:32 PM »
I really hate it when someone does something bad in our school and everyone gets in trouble for it.

For example, someone stole our teachers answer book, and now he's giving all of us more homework. >:#

Let me extend this into the real world.

I hate it when one person does something bad or stupid and everyone is punished for it. Ever. Like, in our college, there's STILL some immature [explitive goes here] who wrote obscene messages on the walls of one of our dorms elevators after a message was posted to stop (because there was a lot of this graffiti on the elevator when the wood panels were removed) -- the elevator was shut down for a day because of this person.

Seriously. The world would be a better place if some people just stopped breathing.
~I.S.~

« Reply #141 on: May 03, 2006, 06:18:44 PM »
Like a girl in our class named Madison. She is so FREAKING annoying! What number of presidents is Abe Lincoln. Madison: Wasn't he like 23rd or something? Back me up BP.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #142 on: May 03, 2006, 06:24:16 PM »
16. But not knowing what President Abraham Lincoln is has to be one of the most asinine reasons of someone deserving to die I've ever heard. Ever. Pretty close to "drinking cola" -- which some girl once said, to me face, that I should do. Die because I drink cola. Seriously.

I was thinking something more like "never maturing or contributing to society" or something like that.
~I.S.~

« Reply #143 on: May 03, 2006, 06:33:02 PM »
I dislike my dad a lot. I gave him my AP US History book so he can look over it and then help me study for an important test on Friday. I go away for a while to work on other homework. I come back and all he has to aid me with is his stupid communism paranoia, saying that "the definations are explaining too much! The editors are communist!" So pretty much the evening was wasted when I could've just studied alone.

« Reply #144 on: May 03, 2006, 06:37:42 PM »
16. But not knowing what President Abraham Lincoln is has to be one of the most asinine reasons of someone deserving to die I've ever heard. Ever. Pretty close to "drinking cola" -- which some girl once said, to me face, that I should do. Die because I drink cola. Seriously.

I was thinking something more like "never maturing or contributing to society" or something like that.

I know he is...Madison doesn't. That's not the only stupid retarded thing she says. EVERYTHING she asks or says is stupid. She only does it for attention and it gets on everybody's nerves.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #145 on: May 03, 2006, 06:43:55 PM »
Ok, G-Dawg, I'll back you up. You know how in 8th grade the teacher divides the class in halves--the Confederacy and the Union. Unfortunately, G-Dawg and I ended up going for the South, but dodged a huge bullet as stupidison ended up in the North. So our teams have to make brochures and posters convincing the  citizens to join our army. Ours came out well, by the way, we used the Uncle Sam poster maker...
Anyway, Madison is the loud type of moron who will shout her stupid proclamations for the world to hear. "I drew a bayonet!!!" (A poorly drawn bow and arrow is seen on the paper) Later, it got worse. "Doesn't a cannon have a spring inside, and when you pull on this little spring and let go it flies out?! DUUUUH!??"

Before that, around the time of the constitution test... "What's the State of the Union address??" Teacher: "Ok, why don't we all have an assignment on it?"
@_@
I'm not lying. Some people just have a large chunk of their brain missing.

P.S., ViRUS is Lincoln for History Day. It's fun to say "Haha, you were shot in the back of the head as part of... I mean, during a comedy."
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #146 on: May 03, 2006, 07:04:51 PM »
I have a very high tolerance for non-intellectual people.  They simply don't bother me.  If their brains don't click with the "knowledge" we're learning in school, that's fine.  If our teacher makes us do extra work because of a single person's confusion, I hold no grudge against that person.  If anything it's the teacher's fault.  A classmate asking obvious questions is just as okay with me as it would be for a student asking in-depth questions. 
However,
when someone smart asks an obvious question of which they already know (probably in order to appear blithe or vulnerable to the opposite sex) that tends to annoy me.  With such potential, its a shame to see a smart person start to act blonde just to woo another guy (specifically a girl in my class who dropped out of honors :-()
But, all in all, you should just try to tolerate everyone the best you can, and never start arguments.  Those go nowhere.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #147 on: May 03, 2006, 07:23:55 PM »
It'd all be perfectly fine if she'd shut up. But no, she has to laugh loudly all day like she's drugged and make her stupid comments. And sing badly.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #148 on: May 03, 2006, 08:01:43 PM »
Especially after having a Monster energy drink. ;)

« Reply #149 on: May 03, 2006, 11:38:11 PM »
I can't stand people who talk crap and can't back theirselves up! God, that get's me mad and hyped! Why won't they shut up before they get beat up? They talk about how they are gonna beat so-and-so up and tell so-and-so off but don't do it.

@ Bird Person and G-Dawg, who doesn't know who Abraham Lincoln is? God, she seems annoying.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print