Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711664 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #165 on: May 06, 2006, 08:27:01 AM »
I hate discrimination against zombies. They don't ALL eat brains!
every

« Reply #166 on: May 08, 2006, 10:36:11 AM »
"Doctor, it hurts when I do this!"

"Then don't do that."

lol!
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #167 on: May 08, 2006, 12:43:45 PM »
One other detail of note about this girl is that she was given the title of Prom Queen later that year. She was a freaking anorexic. Attractive face, but not an attractive person. AT ALL. This event was one of the key determining factors of me not going to Senior Prom the next year despite actually having a girlfriend to ask to it to the first time ever. Her reaction was one of the key determining factors in us breaking up soon after. (I.E., unfixible personality differences.)

Haven't had a girlfriend since. Ah well. C'est la vie.

Although, it enrages me, a LOT, when I see total jerks (for lack of a less offensive term) who are obviously drunk, and obviously don't care about women other than to make out with them/get in their pants stagger into a building drunk with something like 3 girls hanging from his shoulders. Honestly. What do you people see in these wastes of a human life that you don't see in someone like myself? This was probably the biggest cause of occasional periods of depression that I had in my second semester of college. I mean, almost everyone I know is dating or found someone to date when I met them, and I haven't even found someone I'd want to ask out (that isn't already with someone I respect enough to not try and ruin this relationship with.) - which is a bit frustrating. At times.

True about anorexic girls. True about the drunkards. True about all of that.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #168 on: May 08, 2006, 01:25:19 PM »
Insane Steve I know exactly what you are saying in that quote I don't get it eight I see these girls going out with these obvious wierdo stoners and stuff and yet I don't do anything like that and I ask someone out and they say no and that they think Im weird. THEY CALL ME WIERD. It makes no sense to me and it makes me angry
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #169 on: May 08, 2006, 02:38:37 PM »
You just have to remember that people have different definitions of "weird", neotev. But I do agree with you.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #170 on: May 08, 2006, 04:42:32 PM »
See, this goes back to my first complain about rape cases.  When most guys get drunk, they are not in their right mind.  Which is why stuff like that hap[pens.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #171 on: May 08, 2006, 06:35:12 PM »
I hate the fact that my L button on my DS broke just 1 month before the release of Metroid Prime Hunters. Now I'll probably have to get another DS just because of this. Oh well, at least the DS lite is not too far away.

I also hate how my parents keep putting me off on paying the money that they owe me. My mom took about $200 from my savings account last year and still hasn't paid it back. My dad also owes me like $300 for all this mechanic work I've been doing for him since last August. They're seriously getting in the way of me getting all the games I was planning to get.
Keyboard not found. Press <F5> to continue.

« Reply #172 on: May 09, 2006, 10:44:55 AM »
Well Im sorry for the word "wierd" but It tares at my self-esteem every time I think about the fact that I haven't ever had a girlfried, and I have been rejected by 4 girls already. To make it worse the girl I liked the most said I was "wierd" and made fun of me with her friends. Yet another completely ignored all my calls. I feel so alone. ;_;

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #173 on: May 09, 2006, 11:28:10 AM »
You want to know my complaint about rape cases?

In today's society, college-age males have absolutely no rights in the court of law; that is, everything they say in their own defense is merely disparaged by ANY judge or jury.

See where I'm going? If a girl wants revenge for a break-up, phony rape allegation! This has been done successfully SEVERAL times in the past.

Which is why I've making any future girlfriends I might have (maybe?) sign a contract of consent before any sort of activity which could lead to a rape charge. Ridiculous? Yes. Society is even more ridiculous.

Although, I do have an alternative plan which doesn't require a contract. It isn't 100% foolproof, but if it does fail, it'll be proof positive of just how incredibly irrational today's courts really are. Not going into details of that one.
~I.S.~

« Reply #174 on: May 09, 2006, 02:51:34 PM »
That's scary.  But, only a complete jerk of a girl would do such a thing.

Trusting people seems to get more complicated than it needs to be.  -_-'
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #175 on: May 09, 2006, 05:27:35 PM »
Well Im sorry for the word "wierd" but It tares at my self-esteem every time I think about the fact that I haven't ever had a girlfried, and I have been rejected by 4 girls already. To make it worse the girl I liked the most said I was "wierd" and made fun of me with her friends. Yet another completely ignored all my calls. I feel so alone. ;_;

Wow. I'm sorry to hear about that, man.

I'm 19 and I've never dated anyone (I've never asked anyone out). That's partly because I don't know that many people outside my own family well, and partly because I don't feel mature enough to date anyone.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #176 on: May 09, 2006, 05:40:52 PM »
Way too many girls in this world qualify as "complete jerks" in ths case. I also like how vandalism because instantly legal after a break-up. For example, I had a substitute teacher for my 12th grade literature class who, during study hall, demanding the boys sit on one side of the room and the girls on the other. She then proceeds to brag about how she scratched up her ex's car because he did something meaningless that any human being with any sort of life might accidently do someday. I forgot what it was. She then proceeds to tell the boys in the class that they're inferior to women, and that they deserve to be treated like sub-human creatures -- which the girls just adore (I WONDER WHY I DON'T DATE)... worst part about it was that I was the only person in the room who tried to prove her wrong. As in, I was the only person who, to her face, said that what she did was morally wrong and against the law. We discussed it after class, where she used circular logic to tell me, flat out, that I was wrong, and just would not listen to anything I said. I explained this to the administration and I don't thing anything was done. Ergo, vandalism after a break-up is PERFECTALLY ACCEPTABLE TO SOCIETY.

I have similar problems as smfan, although I do consider myself mature enough to date, looking at other people who consider themselves mature enough to date. By that standard, smfan, you're also probably mature enough to date.

I've never asked anyone out, but I have been asked out, once, in high school. The result was described earlier in this thread.
~I.S.~

« Reply #177 on: May 09, 2006, 05:46:05 PM »
Insane Steve, your school must have been a veritable hothouse of idiocy. :-X

I would have totally lost my temper in a situation like the one you described.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #178 on: May 09, 2006, 06:13:22 PM »
Oh, your screenname makes perfect sense now.
Your school drives you insane, your name is Steve. Two and two makes five! Ah, it aaaaaaaallllllllllllll makes sense.
Most Wishy-Washy

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #179 on: May 09, 2006, 06:17:25 PM »
I'm sure everyone has to put up with similar experiences to as me in the course of their lives.

I just don't put up with it as readily as other people do.
~I.S.~

Print