Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711638 times)

« Reply #180 on: May 09, 2006, 06:39:01 PM »
Okay, i've got a story...

When we came back from the Phillipines, we had to ride an airplane.
(Duh, we went across half the world)
Our longest flight was the one from Nagoya, Japan, to Detroit, lasting well more than 10 hours. The airplane movie, Fun With Dick and Jane was over, and mostly everyone was asleep. I as thirsty, so I called the stewerdess. A rather large one came up to me and asked with a gruff voice, iwith a hint of annoyedness, "What the heck do you want?" I told her I needed a coke. She grumpily went to the place where all foods are sored, made some rude moaning sounds, came back, and slammed the can on my little mini-table. The can was opened, so the coke flew in all directions, including my new shirt. She didn't even bother to ask me if I needed a tissue.
Grr...At least Hoodwinked was soon after.

Also, a little story i have to share. No angst. No maddness. just an odd little memory that might make somebody mad. For me, it was actually funny.
Forth grade. Playground. 12:30.
A group of new kids were asking for help on the faces and places of the school.
"Don't ever, ever, bother the Carla group". I pointed to a group of girls that were chatting on the blacktop.
*shivers*The Carla group. Led by Carla, the group was feared for their deadly actions, their ideas, their ways of tormenting prisoners, and, *gulp*, their freakishly small mini-skirts.
One of their generals have noticed my action, and informed Carla, who had barked orders to give chase. I noticed them moving at me. Yipe. They captured my poor self, and tied me under the slide with their sweaters. The boys group, The Revolutions, had noticed me soon after, and declared war on the Carla group, since I was Head of War Tactics and Veteran Spy (i had big, but strangely, silent feet, and I could sneak around like Sam Fischer)
The war lasted for seven days, which we properly dubbed "The Seven Day War", and ended with me and my men, 21 in all, tied to trees, poles, and other long, vertical objects. i got the Royal Treatment, as i was tied to upside down.
I think i hate all-girl school gangs, and being tied upside down.
Most Wishy-Washy

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #181 on: May 09, 2006, 07:04:27 PM »
Huh. Carla is a perfect exemplar of how bad parenting in America generally is. And supervision in public schools.

I was quite fortunate to have caring and competent parents.
~I.S.~

« Reply #182 on: May 10, 2006, 01:05:29 PM »
And I am quite lucky to be in independent study. I don't like mini skirts. They show waaay to much. I believe in skirts below the knees. Carla sounds like a heck of a girl, tying you all to trees, upside-down.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #183 on: May 10, 2006, 01:40:33 PM »
I also hate it when you get attacked by a gang of girls. Its scary.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #184 on: May 10, 2006, 01:45:52 PM »
Oh, middle school, she's even worse. She told me,
"Watch your back, Alvin. I may be behind it."
Oooo...
I could never sleep safely again.
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #185 on: May 10, 2006, 02:41:17 PM »
I also hate it when you get attacked by a gang of girls. Its scary.
Actually, it's not that bad if the girls chasing you are actually friends playing around or something, I usually get that if anything at all.
I'm a horrible person.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #186 on: May 10, 2006, 03:01:56 PM »
I'm angry... because I can't go to E3!  >:#  <:(

« Reply #187 on: May 10, 2006, 04:46:38 PM »
I think i hate all-girl school gangs, and being tied upside down.

At my school, we actually have gangs. Not to be racist...but the girls are Mexican, and do the South Side North Side thing. And there's this girl named Ariel which is a white girl and pretends she's black. Someone said she was an inside-out oreo.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #188 on: May 10, 2006, 05:06:55 PM »
That was evil. Stupid racists. I hate racists. Lets go kill all the racists on Earth.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #189 on: May 10, 2006, 05:11:16 PM »
Not to be racist...but the girls are

C'mon BP you know it too. And I wasn't being racist...just stating the race that they are.

« Reply #190 on: May 10, 2006, 05:14:30 PM »
I agree. Racist make the world go DOWN. *helps Bird Person form an army to kill the racist* I hate all racial slurs. I am multicultiral (mixed). My papa is multicultural (mixed) so I am. So I'm not one and I respect all cultures, though I may not like what they do. People call valspeak "talking like a white girl" in some places. I do not like that. And I hate it when people call black people "the n-word". I suspect that everyone knows what that is. I despise that word.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #191 on: May 10, 2006, 05:21:05 PM »
I do too. I hope I didn't get on anybody's bad side by saying that. It's just there are groups at our school. I'm in the semi-cool, semi-nerdy group. There's the popular group, the less popular group and the...mexicans. It's just how it is...I apologize.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 05:29:57 PM by G-Dawg »

« Reply #192 on: May 10, 2006, 07:23:21 PM »
I don't think what you're saying is racist, G-Dawg. You're just pointing out the way things are at your school.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #193 on: May 10, 2006, 08:20:22 PM »
I like how girls are a completely different race than the rest of humanity.
~I.S.~

Jman

• Score
« Reply #194 on: May 10, 2006, 09:19:34 PM »
I can watch E3 because they're showing parts of it on G4. 

I have another complaint.  This one is that I generally feel somewhat unappreciated sometimes.  I get this voice in my head that deceives me into thinking that nobody appreciates me as a person or what I do.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print