Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711582 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #240 on: May 21, 2006, 01:14:57 AM »
Dude, you're the Chef! Surely you of all people can cook it! jk
Hahahahahahahahaha
Thats rich!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #241 on: May 21, 2006, 01:15:49 AM »
My DS's speakers crackle sometimes when the sound gets a lower tone.  I even sent it to Nintendo of America to get it fixed, but they said they couldn't find a problem!!  I guess I am just going to have to stick with it.
That's not just your DS. All DSs do that. I think headphones get rid of the crackle though, try that.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #242 on: May 21, 2006, 05:33:44 AM »
The R button on my DS only works intermittently. Some days, it'll work just fine; others, it won't work at all. It's way out of warranty, so I bought a set of screwdrivers off of eBay so I can open it and possibly fix it. If I can't, then it's a perfect excuse to buy a DS Lite!
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #243 on: May 21, 2006, 06:33:29 AM »
my DS's Top screen has nearly snapped off!

But the cool thing is, is that it still works.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #244 on: May 21, 2006, 09:47:54 AM »
I play my DS all of the time, and besides a few scratches on the bottom screen and a few scratches on the body, it is in perfect condition. However I am going to trade it in for a lite.

« Reply #245 on: May 21, 2006, 12:45:13 PM »
The R button on my DS only works intermittently. Some days, it'll work just fine; others, it won't work at all. It's way out of warranty, so I bought a set of screwdrivers off of eBay so I can open it and possibly fix it. If I can't, then it's a perfect excuse to buy a DS Lite!

Sounds like my brother's SP.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #246 on: May 21, 2006, 12:55:22 PM »
I'm getting a DS lite because I said I would. Remember what I said, "I'll get one only if my DS breaks"? It did, so I will. I'm gonna have to wait though, Nintendo announced the only color available for a while will be Crystal White. I want Enamel Blue.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #247 on: May 21, 2006, 02:01:13 PM »
You may laugh at this but...

I just fell out of a tree and severly, but not completely, sprianed my arm. It hurts like crap now.

« Reply #248 on: May 21, 2006, 02:05:20 PM »
Like at this moment in time that just took place...that sucks.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #249 on: May 21, 2006, 02:34:00 PM »
I mean, for no reason I had a sudden urge to climb a tree. I climbed it, got about halfway and fell right on my arm. Now I'm typing with one hand. What the heck is with that???

« Reply #250 on: May 21, 2006, 07:47:12 PM »
What I don't like about my DS is that sometimes the control pad will stick and get stuck in the "Down" position on one day, but be perfectly fine on the next day.

« Reply #251 on: May 22, 2006, 10:43:02 AM »
Lizard Dude called me retarded the other day: If "this is a poll to ask who your favorite moderator is", WHY ARE THERE SIX VOTES? Are you retarded? Did your finger slip when you made the poll? He should not have said that too me so I made a mistake that I didn't even realize I made shoot me why don't you.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 01:18:29 PM by neotev »
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #252 on: May 22, 2006, 11:50:32 AM »
^ A word of advice: You may want to edit your post up there before anyone sees it, as you may get in trouble for flaming. I agree that LD calling you retarded was quite unnecessary, and the remark may even count as flaming itself, but... well, it would certainly make you look better to bear it patiently, and the fact that he's a moderator could make any trouble you might get in more serious. So as I say, I don't want to offend you, but it would probably be a lot better if you edited your post.

EDIT: And yes, I agree that TEM's comments can be pretty inflammatory at times too, but all the same....
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 11:52:51 AM by smfan1085 »
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #253 on: May 22, 2006, 01:16:39 PM »
I'm sorry about that also I went over board but I was really angry he should not have said that to me. I will edit it
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #254 on: May 22, 2006, 02:30:00 PM »
I'm sorry, neotev. I shouldn't have said that. It wasn't really anything you did, just that you got unlucky at me finally getting fed up with polls like that (there have been a lot).

P.S. Just because I'm a mod doesn't mean I'll ban you or something if you insult me. Equal opportunity insulting for all! ;)

Print