Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711519 times)

« Reply #375 on: June 27, 2006, 12:49:21 PM »
hr

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #376 on: June 27, 2006, 12:53:26 PM »
UUUUGHH.
If "hr" is REALLY bothering you that much, please explain. Making pointless posts like that won't be good for your account's future.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #377 on: June 27, 2006, 01:59:25 PM »
That guy doesn't belong on message boards. Man, we've had a lot of n00bs here lately, haven't we?

« Reply #378 on: June 27, 2006, 06:45:42 PM »
Yeah..................but we all had to start out sometime, right?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #379 on: June 27, 2006, 07:43:05 PM »
When I was a n00b, I often got facts wrong and bumped old topics. We all made mistakes, some worse than others.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #380 on: June 27, 2006, 08:33:50 PM »
You were a whatever-that-word-means person?  That is hard to believe.  Anyway I want to complain about Epiclear!  It doesn't not work as well as the commercials say.  That ugly lady says it is the answer to all skin problems, but when I used it my face got worse!  I would not recomend this product to anyone.  My old medication works just fine thank you.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

« Reply #381 on: June 27, 2006, 08:44:41 PM »
I remember introducing a friend to the forum. He was a pretty nice person, and thought he'd do well on a message board.

He proceeded to make around twenty topics, some of which were deleted. Not just closed, deleted. x_X
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #382 on: June 28, 2006, 10:16:54 AM »
I just discovered that I can unlock stuff in Advance Wars: Dual Strike by inserting the GBA Advance Wars 1 & 2 cartridges into the DS.  Of course, I don't have either of the old cartidges, having traded them in at EB Games when the new Wars games game out.  I'm furious.  I intentionally go out of my way to avoid any games that work in conjunction with other games, except in rare cases when I would naturally own both games anyway (e.g. Metroid Prime/Metroid Fusion).  I can no longer enjoy Advance Wars: Dual Strike, because I will always know that my game can never be complete.  The Wars series is dead to me now.  I'm going to trade in Advance Wars: Dual Strike at EB Games tomorrow out of spite.

You sir, are now dead to me. Good day. I said good day!
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #383 on: June 28, 2006, 04:53:09 PM »
Sooner or later we'll all be dead to each other. >.<

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #384 on: June 28, 2006, 05:07:27 PM »
I come from afar, from the HOPEFUL thread. I was happy about the mp3 player I purchased, but the price of shipping is awful for the item! ($8 for an item that would cost $2-3 based on how they ship it normally--on weight). Plus, it's shipping from CA. by USPS, not UPS. That means it will take forever to get here (in Ohio). >XO
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #385 on: June 28, 2006, 07:14:12 PM »

Yeah, what's with everyone using that phrase all of a sudden?  I didn't even notice until after I'd used it, but that phrase is showing up everywhere.

« Reply #386 on: June 28, 2006, 11:30:07 PM »
It's become a fad, I guess. Quickly, to the YTMND-Mobile! We must cash in on this fad.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #387 on: June 30, 2006, 12:21:43 AM »
So yesterday morning I woke up and discovered that, somehow, the back part of the inside of my mouth (almost throat deep) had cut itself. Somehow. It hurts to eat or talk now, and didn't get any better at all throughout the day. I just hope it isn't infected.
~I.S.~

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #388 on: June 30, 2006, 07:24:12 AM »
Sooner or later we'll all be dead.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #389 on: June 30, 2006, 12:16:31 PM »
so im whats bothering you mmm...interesting

Print