Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711454 times)

« Reply #660 on: August 30, 2006, 03:30:10 PM »
I'm not bummed at all about school starting again. I've said why numerous times in #tmk, so I won't say why again.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #661 on: August 30, 2006, 03:33:02 PM »
Since I live in the South, I am required to go back to school in August. It's hot and the schools are freezing (trying to supress the heat) but I guess it's not so bad. I've already faced the first day, so I don't care anymore.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #662 on: August 30, 2006, 03:56:45 PM »
I started school today. Today, we got a short-term project in English class. Not only that, but we also got homework from Spanish and History. Oh, and we get gym uniforms and gym lockers tommarrow. I guess 7th grade is like this.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #663 on: August 30, 2006, 10:25:46 PM »
He didn't need to curse me out afterward. *sigh*

I guess you could forget it, the anger has long since subsided in the both of us. Say I was the jerk in this situation, fine, I don't care, I still believe I did nothing wrong.

For some reason, I'm kinda afraid to say no to a family member like that. ( Or at least I used to be. ) Which really sucks, considering my aunt ( she used to live in Canada and spoke the worst English, but she could'nt pay for it due to the fact that she doesn't have a job and that she spent so much money on her stupid son. ) makes both me and my cousin Anthony do her son's homework for him, because God knows how much he sucks at it. I'm always forced into doing it at the end, while he watches TV.

I started school today. Today, we got a short-term project in English class. Not only that, but we also got homework from Spanish and History. Oh, and we get gym uniforms and gym lockers tommarrow. I guess 7th grade is like this.

You're in 7th grade? I'm going to the 8th. Weird, I always imagined you to be one grade ahead of mine.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 10:30:00 PM by PaperMario »

« Reply #664 on: August 31, 2006, 06:49:31 AM »
Well, we're the same age, PaperMario. I wonder what 8th grade is going to be like.

I have angst against the Shadow Queen in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. I CAN'T BEAT HER!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #665 on: August 31, 2006, 09:16:22 AM »
I know what you mean, pt_peach. I had to start my game again on another file to give Bobbary a certain attack just to beat her!
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #666 on: August 31, 2006, 12:45:24 PM »
I had to go all the way back, retracing my steps through the whole palace, into Rougeport just to stock up on a ton of items.  I had just figured that I had enough of her, and it was time to beat the game.  Yes, it was frustrating, but it worked.

Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #667 on: August 31, 2006, 03:40:49 PM »
I have angst against the Shadow Queen in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. I CAN'T BEAT HER!

I know what you mean.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #668 on: August 31, 2006, 04:36:52 PM »
Well, we're the same age, PaperMario. I wonder what 8th grade is going to be like.

Groan. You guys have it easy. I'm a Junior in High School, and even I wish that things were as easy as 8th grade is. But that's life, I guess.

« Reply #669 on: August 31, 2006, 08:32:54 PM »
I, actually, despised middle school with every fabric of my well-known being! 
It sucked!
My peers were confused and angry, I was confused and angry, the teachers were confused and angry.
When I arrived at high school, I was happy to find that everyone matured!  Yay!
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #670 on: August 31, 2006, 10:35:27 PM »
It's strange how everyone makes that transition. The peers that once laughed and despised you now accept you as one of their own.

(*grumble* High School is still annoying. I understand the education part, but why must they make everything so miserable?)

« Reply #671 on: September 01, 2006, 12:21:52 AM »
I can't find an MP3 of the Bowser course in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, and that has the best music...
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #672 on: September 01, 2006, 08:33:52 AM »
I, actually, despised middle school with every fabric of my well-known being! 
It sucked!
My peers were confused and angry, I was confused and angry, the teachers were confused and angry.
When I arrived at high school, I was happy to find that everyone matured!  Yay!

But I won't go to a regular school. I'm an independent student. I get my books, I do my work independently, and I get a bit of help in math or anything else I might need.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #673 on: September 01, 2006, 06:03:03 PM »
I can't speak. My voice just quit on me.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #674 on: September 02, 2006, 03:19:09 PM »
I have had days like that, Suffix.  Although, they're usually when I'm sick.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print