Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711463 times)

« Reply #750 on: September 14, 2006, 07:02:55 PM »
They were probably recording on one of those old video cameras that make little tapes insted of using memory. Coolkid, by tommarow (or the 16th or 17th), your friendl probably forget about what happened and be your friend again.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #751 on: September 14, 2006, 07:03:17 PM »
I think that it's really twisted that Nintendo said that the highest price the Wii could go up to is $250 US Dollars and then set the price at that. I think they should've just said $250. Point. Blank. Period.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #752 on: September 14, 2006, 07:23:35 PM »
Well I called him saying that we have to do another episode of our imaginary series Dragon Slayer GX and he complained that his favorite show Ed,Edd,'n' Eddy was on. And I called him back and he said "Don't call back and I don't know how to use a VCR". 

Thats it? For all you know he was just having a bad day or was doing something more important.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 07:27:23 PM by PaperMario »

« Reply #753 on: September 14, 2006, 07:34:31 PM »
The Sonic Community is slowly falling apart. Let's make count of all the people that willingly left...

Simon Wai
Eric
Lostgame
Guess Who
Fiz
QJimbo
Lostgame
Kamicaze
Rarmander
Vangar
Flame
ChaotixTails
PaintGamma
paul
Gunner112k
Kles
Shade
nineko
Quickman
Mad Echidna
FinalBeyond
Nic

Dear Selfish:
Sonic Community bin/cue selfish Sonic Community give money selfish so selfish Sonic Community. Sonic Community selfish Community Sonic bin/cue. Money selfish selfish, in light of Sonic Community, hereby selfish money Sonic.
Sonficially,
Sonic Community
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 07:19:10 PM by cantthinkofaname »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #754 on: September 15, 2006, 02:33:20 PM »
I had a feeling it would come down to that. Sonic as a whole stinks now.

« Reply #755 on: September 15, 2006, 02:54:23 PM »
I had a feeling it would come down to that. Sonic as a whole stinks now.

Feh, thats just an opinion.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #756 on: September 15, 2006, 07:06:43 PM »
And a well-justified opinion at that

« Reply #757 on: September 16, 2006, 08:56:56 PM »
Blah. I hate $ony fanboys. So far, at almost ever forum I've seen (except this one), there has been at least one $ony fanboy that went ranting on and on about how much the "Wii will suck" and "Nintendo sucks because their graphics suck". Oh, and for the guests that don't know what a $ony fanboy is, here's the definition:

$ony fanboy - pathetic idiot that rants on and on about how much better Sony is than other companies. Also, in severe cases, $ony fanboys think that the world is entitled to their opinion and nobody else's.

« Reply #758 on: September 16, 2006, 09:13:46 PM »
I don't like people who substitute S with $.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #759 on: September 16, 2006, 09:15:54 PM »
GLARGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem* If your wondering why I just screamed, pay no mind. I've got the explanation right here.

I finally made it to Bonetail today. (I was just too lazy to make the journey down there before) I went into the battle at lv. 25, powerful badges, yadayadayada. Okay, so when I got him down to about 12 HP, I was thinking "hell yeah, I'm finally gonna beat this guy!" When all of a sudden........yup, you guessed it! The freakin' stage FREEZES me! Bonetail then proceeded to kill Mario and Vivian after that. (And I had no life shrooms.) It's so aggravating, I feel like ripping something apart. Like Bonetail.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #760 on: September 16, 2006, 10:59:29 PM »
I try to save this stuff for my LiveJournal, but whatever. *shrugs*

I need money, but I can't get a job because I live in the middle of nowhere and I can't drive, and I've never even tried to drive before because I can't see with my right eye... Okay. I'm not going any further.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #761 on: September 17, 2006, 08:23:10 AM »
Is being a Backseat Mod a bad thing? Because if so, I have ANGST about my new custom title. However..... (see HOPEFUL thread for the rest)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #762 on: September 17, 2006, 09:18:56 AM »
I am currently filled with ANGST because I know that somewhere out there, the man who really killed JonBenet Ramsey is evading the law.  People who kidnap little girls and kill them should not be allowed to live, dang it!  I throw tirades when I play videogames, so I'd hate to think what I would do if someone close to me got the JonBenet treatment.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #763 on: September 17, 2006, 11:03:34 AM »
Is being a Backseat Mod a bad thing?
Typically, yes.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #764 on: September 17, 2006, 03:08:22 PM »
I bought a new envelope filter pedal for my bass and it is all messed up, I can't use it for even 5 minutes without it dying on me.  I feel like throwing it against the wall and sending it to technology heck!!!! urggghhhhhhhhhh.
I only watch [adult swim]

Print