Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711673 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #765 on: September 17, 2006, 03:43:24 PM »
My status on this board seems to constantly shift. :(

« Reply #766 on: September 17, 2006, 04:34:57 PM »
I have the WORST earache... EVER. I woke up at 1:30 in the morning and it hurt so bad I felt like I was gonna DIE. Yes, DIE. T_T
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #767 on: September 17, 2006, 05:50:46 PM »
And a well-justified opinion at that

*Rolls eyes*

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #768 on: September 18, 2006, 03:28:50 PM »
It really is an opinion.
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #769 on: September 19, 2006, 04:56:26 PM »
My status on this board seems to constantly shift. :(

That's like my status in the chatroom.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #770 on: September 19, 2006, 04:59:41 PM »
Wow!*  I think I'm responsible for The Chef's new CT. 

*Sarcasm implied.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #771 on: September 19, 2006, 05:19:32 PM »
|:(

I think you've crushed my spirit enough, thank you.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #772 on: September 19, 2006, 05:23:54 PM »
After seeing what you recently read I have new faith in you.  (BTW, I agreed with your mod-like post, but it wasn't for you to act like a mod.  If I'd seen the post I'd have said virtually the same thing you did.  I just couldn't resist the sarcasm given that it was the fav mod thread.)

Edit:  ANGST:  My back has hurt for about a month now.  I'll be glad when Hannah go move upstairs to here crib.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #773 on: September 19, 2006, 07:06:45 PM »
Wow!*  I think I'm responsible for The Chef's new CT. 

*Sarcasm implied.

Does that mean I'm responsible for yours, Luigison??

.. actually, maybe not, now that I think about it. Luigison and Daddy-san are pretty similar.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 07:10:39 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #774 on: September 20, 2006, 03:14:03 PM »
Scientolagists are evil. See Favorite YTMNDs for details.

« Reply #775 on: September 21, 2006, 04:52:39 PM »
Scientolagists are evil. See Favorite YTMNDs for details.

EDIT: God, if you weren't 8, I'd so flame you...
I have ANGST because my Uncut Sonic X DVDs have yet to arrive.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 05:00:19 PM by PaperMario »

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #776 on: September 21, 2006, 07:03:52 PM »
Lemme guess, a family member is a scientolagist.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #777 on: September 21, 2006, 08:18:01 PM »
Does that mean I'm responsible for yours, Luigison??
No.
.. actually, maybe not, now that I think about it. Luigison and Daddy-san are pretty similar.
Yep.  It was supposed to be Luigisan.

« Reply #778 on: September 21, 2006, 11:26:59 PM »
My aunt got me sick.

My mother and I went over to her sisters house for dinner, since 1) My father and uncle were coming back from Buffalo, and we wanted to welcome them back, and 2) she had a turkey frozen from June she needed to get rid of.  So we went over for a mini-Thanksgiving.  What my aunt failed to mention when she called us was that she has a cold.  I think I could catch a cold anywhere short of a cleanroom.  And I don't get the sniffles, everything on my head shuts down.  My nose is...well, ew.  And since I can't really breath through my nose, my mouth is slack, making me add a new level of slow to my appearance.  Finally, my eyes swell and get watery, making it tough to see.  I've already tripped on the wall, and nearly stepped on a cat.

Hopefully I can get rid of it quickly.  I took a Claritin D about an hour ago, just took 2 Benedryl, and I'm sucking on a cough drop.  Oh, and I ate an orange with a side of orange juice.  Kinda like an orange soup.  Now the drugs are kicking in and I'm dead tired.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #779 on: September 21, 2006, 11:35:12 PM »
I'm sick too, I guess. Earlier today I felt that awful twisty feeling in my bowels. I'd've asked to go to the bathroom but I left my hall pass at home. A few minutes ago my throuat was sore, but I took a throat lozenge (no package to read, unfortunately) and I feel better. I don't want to be sick for bowling... that'd suck, terribly.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print