Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711769 times)

« Reply #795 on: September 23, 2006, 09:01:35 AM »
And PaperLuigi, you would get flamed at the S2Beta forums just for saying that. LOL?

Why? I don't think I'll go there anyway.

PaperMario, I'm sorry I snapped at you. It's just coolkid is put down for being younger, and the same thing happened to me when I went to the VGDC forums at age 13, while everyone else there was 25 or so.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #796 on: September 23, 2006, 09:14:00 AM »
How much did the Banjo-Tooie cost? And what store was it?

Banjo-Tooie cost $25. And it was used. I feel like shaking that guy...
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #797 on: September 23, 2006, 09:20:58 AM »
So yesterday I decided it would be a good idea to drink half a bottle of Captain Morgan in an hour and a half.

Today, I decided that it wasn't such a good idea. At all.

Thing I learned from this is that I don't think I want to drink at all anymore. It's just not fun while you're drunk and even less fun afterwards. I think I need to head back off to bed now. Ugh.
~I.S.~

Jman

• Score
« Reply #798 on: September 23, 2006, 11:43:55 AM »
If only the rest of the world could learn that lesson, Steve.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #799 on: September 23, 2006, 12:10:24 PM »
Shhh.  Don't tell anyone, but I learned that lesson before I could legally drink.  I nearly died.  I tried to light a cig on a camp fire, surfed across a field behind a truck, and did a few other things that will never be mentioned on these forums.  I haven't been "drunk" since.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #800 on: September 23, 2006, 12:41:52 PM »
Sorta reminds me of the time my dad's older brothers gave my dad a cigarette when he was 6. He nearly chocked to death.

Peach, did the cashier guy tell you it was used? If he said it was new, you could have some more reasons to sue the store.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #801 on: September 23, 2006, 02:04:01 PM »
Why? I don't think I'll go there anyway.

PaperMario, I'm sorry I snapped at you. It's just coolkid is put down for being younger, and the same thing happened to me when I went to the VGDC forums at age 13, while everyone else there was 25 or so.

It's alright. I should'nt have been so rude, so I'm sorry for snapping back.
And it's not like I don't know how coolkid feels, I even made a post on the subject last year on the Ultimate Birthday Compilation thread.

« Reply #802 on: September 23, 2006, 02:21:23 PM »
Sorta reminds me of the time my dad's older brothers gave my dad a cigarette when he was 6. He nearly chocked to death.

Peach, did the cashier guy tell you it was used? If he said it was new, you could have some more reasons to sue the store.

Yes, I knew it was used. I'm not actually thinking about the game anymore, as that was a year ago and that game bored me.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Jman

• Score
« Reply #803 on: September 24, 2006, 12:14:19 AM »
Disregard my post about the Twins.  I forgot how many games they needed to win to clinch a playoff spot, and they're okay.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #804 on: September 25, 2006, 03:05:28 PM »
Why didn't Nintendo include rumble paks with the DS Lites?  The covers with contacts are just a waste, and now that they have different color DS Lites it is gonna start to get hard for people to find matching rumble paks.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #805 on: September 25, 2006, 06:41:53 PM »
Banjo-Tooie cost $25. And it was used. I feel like shaking that guy...

Hm. Good thing Banjo-Tooie is such a good game.

I won my tennis match today, but there was a very poor sport on the other team and he didn't behave very nicely. That was kind of a downer.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #806 on: September 25, 2006, 06:53:36 PM »
Scientologists aren't evil, they're just following a different path. Yeah, so it's strange. But they could say the same thing about me being a Christian.
They are not devil worshipers. See the YTMND for details. And it's true! It's even on Wikipedia(Not that they're evil but the truth). And here is the YTMND. http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com 
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 03:25:02 PM by coolkid »
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

« Reply #807 on: September 25, 2006, 09:36:58 PM »
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 09:39:05 PM by PaperMario »

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #808 on: September 25, 2006, 11:20:05 PM »
Basically, there's a bunch of conspiracies that claim that people who oppose Scientologists have horrible things happen to them, and than the "Church of Scientology" is just a pyramid scheme.

Or, in the words of the easily swayed, they're "evil".
~I.S.~

« Reply #809 on: September 26, 2006, 12:42:10 PM »
G4 has announced Spaceballs: The Animated Series. Oh geez, where to start. Everything G4 related turns to crap and they're a little late since the movie is about 2 decades old. Plus Star Wars parodies have been done to death in this day and age.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print