Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711647 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1020 on: November 19, 2006, 08:09:45 AM »
I wish I could have been there last night with David, but my wife didn't want me to leave her and our three month old alone all night.  I also wish I could afford a Wii.  I just found out that in order to secure daycare for January 16th I have to pay December and January in full.  That's $1330 that we hadn't planned on having to spend.  Arrgh.  I had nearly convinced my wife we could afford a Wii before we found out about that.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 08:11:28 AM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1021 on: November 19, 2006, 09:10:52 AM »
Today, the Wii came out, and I don't have one. I think it's best to leave it at that. :P
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #1022 on: November 19, 2006, 10:26:31 AM »
I remember reading up on JonBenet. Her story is very sad. I cried when I read it. Her father was a hostile psychopathic loser who killed his daughter.

I want the Wii. My angst. Same as Vid's.

My best friend wants a Wii, and she's not even a gamer. She said she was looking at it all night yesterday. She also said "I want the Wii and you don't see me whining." (refering to me)
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1023 on: November 19, 2006, 12:44:28 PM »
The Wii's Forecast Channel won't be available until December 20, and the News Channel sometime in January. And Nintendo didn't have the Internet Channel ready for use.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1024 on: November 19, 2006, 12:49:07 PM »
I remember reading up on JonBenet. Her story is very sad. I cried when I read it. Her father was a hostile psychopathic loser who killed his daughter.

Prove it.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1025 on: November 19, 2006, 12:51:15 PM »
 Man, my mom woke me up at 8 and said "There's one left at Target." We go there. It sold 5 minutes after she called. Then she says "GameStop." We go there. Some guys are waiting. Only two don't have preorders, one of them was me. I wait an hour. The guys who work there show up and say there aren't any extras. We try the mall, and no. They're all ordered out. I mean, whatever, I'll have one by tomorrow...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1026 on: November 19, 2006, 01:43:23 PM »
What kind of stuff?

He said he was going to music city, so I had about 80 dollars, and I asked him to buy me me some old record LP's, from a series of bands I gave him the names of.  But he never went.  So much for that.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #1027 on: November 19, 2006, 02:04:52 PM »
I hate fanboys. The Mario fanboys got all mad because of the Robot Chicken making fun of Mario. i told them to calm down, and they flame me. I said that Kingdome Hearts 2 was missing some good stuff, the fanboys flame me also.

The worst fanboys, however, are Zelda fanboys. They think it's like the best game ever and stuff and when I say I don't feel like getting Zelda, I get flamed, then when I say it's just a game, I get banned from the Zelda Club.

« Reply #1028 on: November 19, 2006, 02:18:57 PM »
That stinks very much, I can take critism, me being a mario fan.  I don't care what other people say.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1029 on: November 19, 2006, 03:07:11 PM »
Maybe a board full of AOLers and 8-year-olds isn't the best place to go.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1030 on: November 19, 2006, 03:08:34 PM »

Wasn't the real killer (not the father) found a little while ago? Or am I thinking of some other famous case?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1031 on: November 19, 2006, 03:14:03 PM »
The guy you are thinking of was very weird and probably a child molester, but he wasn't her killer.  I think he fantasied about it or something.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1032 on: November 19, 2006, 03:18:04 PM »
He confessed to it earlier this year, but his DNA didn't match, so he wasn't charged.

« Reply #1033 on: November 19, 2006, 06:09:00 PM »
Argh.
My Wii can't connect to the internet. I guess I'll have to live without Virtual Consule games and no web browser...
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #1034 on: November 19, 2006, 06:55:23 PM »
I think it's sad when any one you love dies...........

Print