Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711445 times)

« Reply #1035 on: November 19, 2006, 09:30:40 PM »
Oops. My bad. I was thinking of Judith Eva Barsi whose killer was her father. My bad. My mind was elsewhere. Now her murder was horrible. Her father was a drunken psychopathic loser.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 09:49:33 AM by pt_peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1036 on: November 19, 2006, 10:59:49 PM »
http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=9327.msg450698#msg450698

It costs money to order stuff, and I'm only doing it because my stereo stopped working.  I love a good pair of speakers so much better.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1037 on: November 20, 2006, 12:04:18 AM »
Anyone that hurts or kills a child in their right mind deserves to be drug out in the street, shot in the groin area, and beaten up by me.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1038 on: November 20, 2006, 09:48:47 AM »
Right on, Jman.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1039 on: November 20, 2006, 10:02:22 AM »
Anyone that hurts or kills a child in their right mind deserves to be drug out in the street, shot in the groin area, and beaten up by me.
And people that are not in their right mind should be locked up in a mental institution or jail until they are or for the rest of their lives.  I don't understand the defense that they are crazy or don't know right from wrong so let's let them walk the streets to commit more crimes.  I understand temporary insanity, but most people that kill or molest children are screwed up in the head for life.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1040 on: November 20, 2006, 05:57:23 PM »
Your brain can make you do crazy things, and it shouldn't be their complete fault of what happened, they obviously they weren't in their right minds.  I am though, against people who lie and plead insanity.  I mean, you can't blame a person who has alzheimers for the murder they commited because of their false perception, they have a disease, and yes alzheimers will do that to you.  As for Psychopaths and Scizophrenics, I'm nuetral, it is a disease, but they can be helped, and anyone in their right mind can get a person they know who has the simptums of those diseases, can call and get them help.  So I guess my stand point is, the person who knew the psychopath murderer, and knew their problem, is just as guilty as the murderer.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #1041 on: November 20, 2006, 08:07:19 PM »
I am supporting the real psychopaths because I think I may suffer from Manic Depression, meaning I can be really normal one minute and the next, I may not appear to have changed, but I feel like a totally different person.  I divided myself into 2 catagories, or persons.  One guy is the ss-masiah you are talking to now, I like to call him "Live and Let Live. Kyle"  The other guy is not around that often, but is a significant other,although I don't like him, I like to call him "Live and Let Die. Kyle".  Let me explain who they are.

"Live and Let Live" Kyle
-He loves music
-He is inspired by everything around him
-Likes to observe things from different points of view
-He likes to love, he loves everybody, but loves certain induviduals even more
-Likes peoples personalities, instead of their social stand-point or looks
-Likes art
-Likes to think that people live to create, and that the whole human being revolves around art and beauty, and yes, he thinks that to a degree, everything is good looking.
-Lets just say He is in love with everything and everything God has given him, basically a "Hippie"

"Live and Let Die" Kyle
-Will spend money to get a good high, even if it's only one trip
-He wants to fight someone, it has to be someone he hates, but he wants to know the thrill of punching someone who doesn't even know it's coming.
-He is annoyed by the littlest things
-He will steal something that he is going to use.  But not from anyone he knows.
-He could never kill anyone or even commit suicide, but always thinks of what would happen if he did.  And after he thinks of the consequences, he still admits he could never kill anything purposefully(this is one of the good traits about him, but even thinking about these things makes him feel bad)
-He often thinks of physical traits of people and dreams of a purely material or physical relationship, but admits this would make him very sad in the end, and would be ashamed of himself.  But keep in mind he always thinks about it.  Like it's in the back of his mind.
-He blames himself for not getting to know his Grandmother better, and Ultimatley blames himself for her death, even though he knows that she would highly disagree.  But still misses her and thinks that all the years of Earth couldn't take away the pain of missing her.

Well those were it, it is kind of hard to admit but I feel somewhat similar feeling of those all the time, I don't know what triggers them.  I can't get rid of them no matter how hard I try.  I will go on dry streaks though, without seeing the bad side of myself for a month or 2.  But I think that everyone has 2 persons in them to tell you the truth, its just a matter of how well they know them.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1042 on: November 21, 2006, 06:30:12 PM »
I'm sorry if I seem so obsessed with the whole child-killing thing.  The thing is...it just dawned on me that I'm probably only about a decade away from being a father myself.  I can't understand fathers who abuse their children, though I know it can stem from alcohol addiction.  A friend who I met at school this year has been living on her own since her freshman year, and she left because her dad abused her.  A guy like that is exactly the opposite of the man I was rasied to be.  I can feel nothing but sorrow for these unfortunate situations.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1043 on: November 21, 2006, 06:31:44 PM »
Only a decade?

« Reply #1044 on: November 21, 2006, 06:38:55 PM »
That's what I said out loud to myself after reading that sentence.

I'm 17 and I KNOW it'll be more than a decade or two until I become a father, provided I'd even WANT a child by then.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #1045 on: November 21, 2006, 06:44:10 PM »
I would never abuse the children of mine, but I could easily be frustrated, I guess it all depends on the state of mind I'm in.  But I assure myself and others that I could never abuse my children mentally or physically.  Child abuse can stem out from the person who is abusing to the children though, it could also be considered a family trait.  Although a kid that was abused too much could also hurt their children because they break the chain and are over protective.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #1046 on: November 21, 2006, 08:13:08 PM »
*Mr.Melee releases a tremendous roar heard all the way to the PayPal organization

GAAAAH! Why do eChecks take so long to process? Now, I can't get my almost certain Wii on Friday (Gamestop is receiving more on this Friday)! The projected time taken to process is 3-4 business days. Now, I can't get Wii this Friday, and I don't know when then ext shipment anywhere is. This is way too troubling. Everything is like a see-saw! I'm going to sell my cards, I haven't yet. My house got broken into, but I'll get the money. I won't get the money, but I'll get to sell on eBay.  I sell on eBay very well, but it'll take a long time to get the money into my PayPal account(which happened just today). I get the money, but it will take 3-4 days to actually be able to withdraw the money from my PayPal account to my bank account. Grr, this is horrible.

Plus, I can't get pictures onto the Forums, as every time I try to attach a picture, it says I'm trying to start a new blank topic. This will all change once I get that cable Internet, but I still have to wait a week for it.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #1047 on: November 21, 2006, 08:38:20 PM »
I feel your pain, Mr.Melee. Once upon a time, I couldn't edit a post or else it would say I'm trying to start a blank topic.

My mom won't get me the Wii unless my dad pays for half. They are divorced. But in Feburary my mom said she would buy the Wii for me whenever it came out, instead of buying 2 NDS's for my sisters and I. Now she says my dad has to pay for half. I'm really nervous asking anyone to pay for anything for me, especially if it's this much. I got up enough courage to ask my mom to get it and 9 months later she says I have to ask my dad. More courage-gathering. But I can do it.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1048 on: November 21, 2006, 09:37:38 PM »
This sucks. Tuesday and the twenty-five missing Wiis haven't come to Wal-Mart yet. Every second is going by half as fast. And I know I won't be able to play on Thursday since it's Thanksgiving, we're going to my aunt's place, and if anyone shows up here before then it'll probably be an anti-video game family member. I mean, I love my family but about half of it is anti-video games. Argh.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1049 on: November 22, 2006, 12:01:49 AM »
My step-dad is anti-video games.

Print