Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711483 times)

« Reply #1050 on: November 22, 2006, 01:55:55 PM »
My girlfriend and I broke up.
Then again, I never really liked her, so it's really weird I'd put this in the ANGST thread. One thing I'm actually kind of angry about( not really that angry, just a little, I guess... ) is the fact that I have to wait until the 28th for my COPIC markers to arrive...

« Reply #1051 on: November 22, 2006, 02:18:37 PM »
Did you break up with her, or did she break up with you?  That's good though, since you didn't even like her, now your back on the single scene just like everyone else.
I only watch [adult swim]

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1052 on: November 22, 2006, 03:51:10 PM »
My step-dad is anti-video games.

You need to tell him every positive thing about video games you can think of.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1053 on: November 22, 2006, 04:39:23 PM »
Or you need to keep quiet.
That was a joke.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1054 on: November 22, 2006, 07:30:00 PM »
What about Glorb's old thread about his father?

« Reply #1055 on: November 22, 2006, 08:12:05 PM »
I fear for my cute lil' Wii. I've been reading all the reports about the WiiConnect24 error codes that people are getting that force them to send it for repairs. The catch is that you'll lose your saved data you had in the Wii's save space.

Now the fact that I have a first shipment Wii, and I've yet to connect to Nintendo's server, makes me fearful of even trying to do so. Also, I don't have an SD Card to transfer my data to, which effectively has me screwed over.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #1056 on: November 22, 2006, 09:10:03 PM »
Also, I don't have an SD Card to transfer my data to, which effectively has me screwed over.

Can you...buy one?

« Reply #1057 on: November 22, 2006, 10:16:00 PM »
Buying the Wii, an extra Wiimote, Twilight Princess and ExciteTruck completely wiped out all my savings. I guess I could ask for one for Christmas.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #1058 on: November 22, 2006, 11:23:40 PM »
Also, I don't have an SD Card to transfer my data to, which effectively has me screwed over.

Here's an idea: Play the games over again! I wouldn't mind so much, I mean, that's what the console's for, right?

« Reply #1059 on: November 23, 2006, 02:52:27 AM »
Did you break up with her, or did she break up with you?  That's good though, since you didn't even like her, now your back on the single scene just like everyone else.

I just waited for her to break up with me, because I know if I ever told her I never really liked her, she'd say I was lying and " you're just like your cousin " ( my cousin is her ex, who dated her because he was "bored". ) I feel more relaxed now.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1060 on: November 23, 2006, 10:45:48 AM »
I've been reading all the reports about the WiiConnect24 error codes that people are getting that force them to send it for repairs.
I haven't heard any of those reports. No one here seems to have had those errors, either. Perhaps you should just connect anyway.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1061 on: November 24, 2006, 12:10:50 AM »
I've heard the reports.
I imagine they have fixed the update problem by now. I got the firmware updates on day 1 and it was fine.
That was a joke.

« Reply #1062 on: November 24, 2006, 04:47:08 PM »
I am terribly angry right now because I had the Shadow Queen at 51 HP and I lost. It was the second part of the battle after everyone had sent their wishes to Mario. I started the battle with one ultra shroom and one life shroom. 2/3 through the battle I was on 6 hp and she beat me. Now I am trying to figure out how to backtrack through the room with spikes on both sides. I can't figure it out. I haven't been through the Shadow Palace in months. It seems really foreign.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1063 on: November 24, 2006, 07:32:12 PM »
I'm terribly sad because I'm terribly lonely.  I need a life partner.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #1064 on: November 24, 2006, 08:27:35 PM »
I wish I was a sumo wrestler.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print