Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711513 times)

« Reply #1290 on: January 03, 2007, 11:10:15 PM »
How did the stylus even come out of the DS?

I'm not even sure. I just remember sort of having it the last time I played my game (which was my first break) and then it wasn't there when I went to lunch (two hours later). I know for a fact that it was in the 'Stylus spot' on the DS, because I always put it there when I am done using it, and I don't set it anywhere else when I am playing.

It's ok though.. I'm already using the red Stylus that came in one of those Stylus packs that Wal*mart has. I am going to use my discount while I still can..

I can't remember whether I've posted about this yet,  but I am quitting Wal*mart. It was one of those "quit or be fired" situations, and I decided to quit before I was fired. I hope none of you ever run into a situation like that..

I have a month to find another job and get paid, so that I can pay my bills (rent, car payment, electric..) I hope it all goes well.. :/
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1291 on: January 03, 2007, 11:17:25 PM »
It's times like those that I'm glad I have a job with the family business.

I'm so tired right now and I still have a homework packet that needs to be finished by Friday. Bah.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1292 on: January 04, 2007, 06:43:21 PM »
I wish it were Saturday, because then my uncle and aunt would be here and when we have visitors we're almost like a normal family and all I would have to do on Saturday is write an essay I should have done at the start of vacation but I didn't because I procrastinate and plus tomorrow I have to do service for six hours with old people that scare me and if I don't do it I'll get expelled because volunteer hours are mandatory at my school so I have to do them or else.  So I wish it was Saturday and I already went through tomorrow.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #1293 on: January 05, 2007, 08:03:16 PM »
Blackouts On last bosses and blackouts watching Sailor Moon!

« Reply #1294 on: January 06, 2007, 07:53:14 PM »
kirbyman gives me ANGST.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #1295 on: January 06, 2007, 08:25:08 PM »
I find it weird that a guy likes Sailor Moon.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1296 on: January 06, 2007, 09:58:16 PM »
As do I. He could theoretically be underage.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just looked at his profile, and I found out that he's ten.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 10:00:23 PM by The Chef »

« Reply #1297 on: January 06, 2007, 11:16:47 PM »
Well, the original series IS supposed to be darker than the dub that airs/aired here....

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1298 on: January 06, 2007, 11:34:31 PM »
Sailor Moon's cool! Just because it's a show with girls in miniskirts doesn't mean it's lame! It's quite good...
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #1299 on: January 06, 2007, 11:49:57 PM »
Hey, I don't have a prob. with girls in mini-skirts.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1300 on: January 07, 2007, 12:11:26 AM »
Something wierd about is that the show has alot of angles showing thier legs and panties....
Oops, I spelled "alot" wrong!!
...... Oops, I did it again....

[Triple Posting Day is not a real holiday. I'm feeling grumpy.?  -Suffix]

EDIT: *shrugs* Fine then, I'll stop....
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 11:00:48 AM by SushieBoy »
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1301 on: January 07, 2007, 11:04:45 AM »
You know what really ticks me off? In Black, you only get to use most of the weapons for one mission, which is really lame. I want my $30 back! Oh, wait, I got it as a gift...
every

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1302 on: January 08, 2007, 12:47:56 PM »
Why?

I mean, I know you said "that is all"........what happened?

Oh, nothing. Just frustrated/depressed. Again. This is becoming almost a normal state of mind for me.
~I.S.~

« Reply #1303 on: January 08, 2007, 02:35:01 PM »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1304 on: January 08, 2007, 06:01:20 PM »
I... HATE... WOOD SHOP!!!!
I've been working on this freaking bread box for most of the year. Some of the time I don't do anything because the class is more boring than it sounds, and EVERY TIME I DECIDE TO DO SOMETHING, SOMETHING GOES WRONG. At first, my boards kept being stolen/disappearing/stuff. Then, I was asking the teacher a question about the drill press, I look back and some idiot is drilling a hole into my board, which has my name on it and marks for stuff, and is quite obviously not scrap wood. Today, I come back from break, notice I'm actually almost done, AND THE BASE IS CUPPED!!! It's warped and unusable.

I'm not taking wood shop again.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print