Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711450 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1305 on: January 08, 2007, 06:39:26 PM »
You took wood shop out of your own free will?

Allow me to quote Deezer: "loololollolollolllllololooolollollol"

« Reply #1306 on: January 08, 2007, 06:39:48 PM »
I can turn even the smallest and simplest assignment into a 3-hour project.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #1307 on: January 08, 2007, 07:39:39 PM »
I never would have imagined that at only about two months since the release of the PS3 it is impossible for me to find a PS2.  for the last 2 weekends I have looked in every store I would imagine carried the PS2 at one time.  Best buy had some the week before Christmas, but now there are none.  Not even trade in places around me have any.  I'm going to head to another trade in store tomorrow, but I don't think they're going to have one either.  All this trouble so I can play my friends Soul Calibur 3 game...

Edit: And now I feel kinda gross because my rat just sneezed on me while running though my shirt.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 07:43:32 PM by CoconutMikeNIke »
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1308 on: January 08, 2007, 11:03:44 PM »
Haha, my rat always simply hung around in my sleeve when it was an adult. He stuck his head out underneath my arm and never cared to move.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1309 on: January 09, 2007, 01:42:47 AM »
--()>s make good pets. My mom would never, ever, ever, EVER let me have one though...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1310 on: January 09, 2007, 09:23:41 PM »
So I just found out like an hour ago that a live-action Avatar movie trilogy has been announced. Worse yet, it's being directed by M. Night Schmaylan.

I just hope it falls into the same fate as the DBZ movies. If there's any justice in the world, it will simply die away in pre-production.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1311 on: January 09, 2007, 10:18:51 PM »
Oh, I feel sorry for Mr. Shyamalan. I liked some of the movies he's directed, and for him to end up with this... It's an embarrassment.

« Reply #1312 on: January 09, 2007, 10:36:19 PM »
I do not want that no-talent hack touching my Avatar movie.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1313 on: January 10, 2007, 06:15:38 PM »
I am suddenly reminded of the supposed Johnny Bravo movie that was announced years ago.

« Reply #1314 on: January 12, 2007, 05:13:23 PM »
Onoes! My computer has a virus.

« Reply #1315 on: January 13, 2007, 02:04:30 PM »
It annoys me how some people always have to go complaining how offensive something on TV or on the Internet is (South Park, Family Guy, Foamy, The Nonsense Game!, etc) instead of just ignoring it.

« Reply #1316 on: January 13, 2007, 02:28:40 PM »
Adding onto NE's ANGST!, I find it even funnier that some people haven't even actually WATCHED what they're complaining about.

I'm quite sure people should actually watch something before they can form a legitimate opinion on it. Instead, they just read opinions on it from other media such as reviews or in articles and newspapers, and form an opinion that way.

So yeah, either ignore it (which is the best option), or actually see whatever it is yourself. THEN, if you don't like it, ignore it.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #1317 on: January 14, 2007, 09:34:22 AM »
Something wierd about is that the show has alot of angles showing thier legs and panties....
Oops, I spelled "alot" wrong!!
...... Oops, I did it again....

[Triple Posting Day is not a real holiday. I'm feeling grumpy.??  -Suffix]

EDIT: *shrugs* Fine then, I'll stop....

Oh god, Shut-up! [mr. annoying...] *ahem*

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1318 on: January 14, 2007, 03:31:54 PM »
My Sunday is doomed. :(
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1319 on: January 14, 2007, 03:36:06 PM »
Kirbyman will continue to give me angst until he learns to stop being annoying and learns how to use the edit button.

Print