Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711448 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1410 on: February 06, 2007, 07:35:30 AM »
We have a Scholastic Bowl team, and I wasn't able to join it because my parents wouldn't be able to take me to morning practice. But I am going to be able to go to the WYSE competition, which is some sort of yearly competition where you have to take a couple of tests and hope you did everything right (I'm doing English and Math). But this is bad because I won't get to see my girlfriend or get online all day :(

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1411 on: February 06, 2007, 03:15:29 PM »
...I missed every single club photo thing today. I am not amused.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1412 on: February 06, 2007, 06:12:13 PM »
Sick. Slept through most of my classes. I don't think I missed much, though, but jeez... I never get to stay home even when I really need to.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1413 on: February 06, 2007, 06:45:43 PM »
Whew, and I thought the ANGST thread had gone to whole grain!

Well..

Raisin Bran is better than cheerios. They make the cereal, basically!I LOVE raisins in oatmeal. I can't eat plain oatmeal without them. But then again, this isn't the raisin topic.

I have angst because it is so cold in my room because my niece opened a window at 11:00 last night and didn't close. So I wake up at 6:00 cold.

I do that too--- but here, it's called "Knowledge Bowl."

It does sound like we have angst because of breakfast cereals, huh? :p
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1414 on: February 06, 2007, 06:51:06 PM »
My breakfast cereal left me today. I'm gonna cut myself.

« Reply #1415 on: February 06, 2007, 07:10:44 PM »
I was sick... on a snow day... Can you believe it??? I had to waste my snow day drinking grape shoe polish and blowing my nose to bits. XP It was so pretty outside, too...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1416 on: February 06, 2007, 07:13:54 PM »
We got out early, so I didn't get to pwn my friends in random card games like I do usually :(

« Reply #1417 on: February 06, 2007, 07:15:11 PM »
It was so hot today! Darn you California! Freezing one day and burning up the next!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1418 on: February 06, 2007, 09:13:31 PM »
It's miserable here in West Virginia, at least in my neck of the woods (not actually a woodsy area, by the way). It snows for about half a millimeter, then disappears. Worse yet, the grass is this dingy diharreha-brown color, which contrasts stupidly with miniscule patches of frost on the ground.
every

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1419 on: February 07, 2007, 09:48:47 PM »
My breakfast cereal left me today. I'm gonna cut myself.

Breakfast cereal emos?  Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1420 on: February 07, 2007, 09:51:23 PM »
Em-O's, part of a balanced, tortured soul's, breakfast.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1421 on: February 07, 2007, 09:58:46 PM »
It provides all 11 reasons to hate the world!  PLus Vitamin Q!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1422 on: February 07, 2007, 10:05:38 PM »
Ah-HA! So we do have ANGST about cereal! I have ANGST because I ate Capn' Crunch, and it cut the roof of my mouth when I chomped on a dry piece.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1423 on: February 07, 2007, 10:15:30 PM »
That cereal is known to do that. Kind of why we hardly ever get it anymore.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1424 on: February 07, 2007, 10:22:25 PM »
Would you rather have soggy lumps of yuck instead?
On the subject of sugary cereal, I prefer the flavor-covered square genre. I'm talking Golden Grahams. Puffy shapes come second, like Reese's Puffs and S'Mores cereal. I'm not really one for flakes that easily succumb to sogginess, except Honey Bunches of Oats. I really love the Honey Bunches of Oats.
And on the subject of cereal involving ANGST, I hate Cheerios and that's all we ever have. The sister says she wants Cheerios and I eat my cereal and the Cheerios aren't even open. And then my folks don't buy cereal the next few grocery store trips 'cause the Cheerios are still there, looming over you like a big circular emperor, making it apparent that we have cereal. Sigh.
And furthermore, Em-Os, bwahahaa.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print