Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711718 times)

« Reply #1425 on: February 07, 2007, 10:53:52 PM »
Oh man.

Colored square cereal? French Toast Crunch wins.

Breakfast-themed cereal? Waffle Crisp wins.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1426 on: February 08, 2007, 06:47:24 AM »
And furthermore, Em-Os, bwahahaa.
That's either a cereal for depressed people, or a cereal endorsed by Eclipsed Moon.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1427 on: February 08, 2007, 08:31:40 AM »
Or a cereal containing Eclipsed Moon shapes. "Now also with silica gel pieces!"

On the topic of angst, my plan to run Knoppix on a school computer and evade the blocking programs failed. The evasion part, not the running of Knoppix part.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1428 on: February 08, 2007, 09:06:16 AM »
We're doing big, just-below-Monster House-caliber renovations on our house, rejiggering the placement of stuff in the living room and putting in a new hardwood floor, having just added a new wing to the house. As I write this, I am being driven maniacally, homicidally insane by the constant banging and drill and scraping. Worse yet, it's right outisde my door. I can actually feel the vibrations on the floor. I'm slowly losing my sanity, like that guy in that H.P. Lovecraft story.
every

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1429 on: February 08, 2007, 09:24:15 PM »
People... I'm melting, breaking up, and crispifying. I'm perpetually tired, burning up. Yesterday I had the worst headache of my life and a fever (today I just have the fever), WHILE at a Knowledge Bowl meet. When I woke up, I discovered that my voice has become appallingly frightening.

This has been a bad end-of-week. I'm going to bed.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1430 on: February 08, 2007, 09:34:07 PM »
That smart people competition I was talking about? I just got home from the practice thing we did tonight, and if it weren't for the fact that it's multiple choice, I wouldn't know why I'm taking the math test. Those are some hard problems. At least my math teacher brought in Sun Chips for us while we practiced (and my favorite flavor, too, which is what makes it worse, because we ran out).

« Reply #1431 on: February 09, 2007, 04:06:58 PM »
At least my math teacher brought in Sun Chips for us while we practiced (and my favorite flavor, too, which is what makes it worse, because we ran out).
What a pessimist!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1432 on: February 09, 2007, 05:31:38 PM »
No, there was no Pez. And I didn't get any awards at the competition, though I did get to go to Fazoli's, and I won a pizza cutter at the awards ceremony.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1433 on: February 09, 2007, 07:29:49 PM »
Pizza cutter? *laughs insanely* was that out loud??
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1434 on: February 09, 2007, 09:21:31 PM »
Man, you can't laugh in the ANGST thread.

« Reply #1435 on: February 09, 2007, 10:07:45 PM »
I am full of ANGST because I can't join a Call of Duty server I want to because PunkBuster keeps kicking me for not having up-to-date files because of "insufficent O/S privlidges" (sp?).
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1436 on: February 09, 2007, 10:21:33 PM »
Perhaps it hasn't yet been updated for Vista, or because you have a beta copy of it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1437 on: February 09, 2007, 10:27:52 PM »
I have the final copy.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1438 on: February 09, 2007, 11:55:03 PM »
I can already see some of the breakfast cereal emo bits being nominated for 2007 Post of the year.  I mean, Em-os?  That's classic.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1439 on: February 10, 2007, 10:19:20 AM »
I have a small amount of ANGST due to not winning an award.

Print