Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711646 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1440 on: February 10, 2007, 03:16:43 PM »
My angst is that this thread is longer than the Hopeful thread.  And I'll never get into UCLA because I'm a mere human.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1441 on: February 10, 2007, 03:36:04 PM »
I'm angsty because this Led Zeppelin shirt I'm wearing almost doesn't fit me any more.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1442 on: February 11, 2007, 03:08:18 AM »
I am essentially a case study in wasted talent. I mean, I have everything I need to succeed and have used it to turn myself into a neurotic depressed waste of a human being.

It's 4 AM right now. Instead of sleeping, I've been pacing the halls of my dorm for the last 2 hours, stopping occasionally to punch myself in the thighs repeatedly or cuss myself out rather loudly.

I have ANGST because I am far too stupid to figure out how to change myself for the better, and I'm not stupid enough to trick myself into thinking I have even some value as a human being.
~I.S.~

« Reply #1443 on: February 11, 2007, 09:29:01 AM »
I have Angst because I can't beat the balancing broom microgame on Smooth Moves. Argh!!!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1444 on: February 11, 2007, 02:53:29 PM »
Anyone remember when I was complaining about my friend going out with this one girl who I thought was only going out with him to get to me?  Well, I've realized now that I was only saying that out of jelousy because he had a girlfriend and I didn't.  I now understand that that was completely wrong what I thought, and that I should be happy for him and her.  I hope everyone understands, and forgives me for feeling that way in here...
I only watch [adult swim]

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1445 on: February 11, 2007, 02:54:20 PM »
I guess you posted that in the wrong thread then. >_>

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1446 on: February 11, 2007, 06:19:53 PM »
Anyone remember when I was complaining about my friend going out with this one girl who I thought was only going out with him to get to me?  Well, I've realized now that I was only saying that out of jelousy because he had a girlfriend and I didn't.  I now understand that that was completely wrong what I thought, and that I should be happy for him and her.  I hope everyone understands, and forgives me for feeling that way in here...

Yes, I've had this before, except instead of a friend, I start comparing myself to worthless POS human beings who do have girlfriends, and realise that I'm essentially worse than these very people for this reason.

These feelings have been on and off over the last .... I don't know, 5 months? I wouldn't be surprised if I were single until the day I die.
~I.S.~

« Reply #1447 on: February 11, 2007, 06:21:27 PM »
Well, this certainly is the thread for you, IS. No offence or anything.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1448 on: February 11, 2007, 06:27:35 PM »
Yep. Depression and a complete lack of motivation to do anything will do that to you.
~I.S.~

« Reply #1449 on: February 11, 2007, 06:34:24 PM »
Well, I wouldn't give up yet. If you're only 20, then you've got about 60 or so years to find somebody.

Anyway, I have ANGST because I'm having a heck of a time finding episodes of an old cartoon I like. I've seen a few and I must see the others, but I can't find any!

« Reply #1450 on: February 11, 2007, 07:40:37 PM »
And furthermore, Em-Os, bwahahaa.

Em-O's? A cereal named after Eclipsed Moon?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1451 on: February 11, 2007, 08:26:26 PM »
That's either a cereal for depressed people, or a cereal endorsed by Eclipsed Moon.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1452 on: February 11, 2007, 08:45:58 PM »

Oh yeah.. I forgot it was already commented upon.

Darn it! I have some slight ANGST because I wanted to make a joke, but it's already been done. [/ANGST]
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #1453 on: February 11, 2007, 09:17:25 PM »
*Looks at topic*

Whew... looks like a lot of bad stuff to complain about...

Now let me see... I guess I could complain about... dial-up?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1454 on: February 12, 2007, 04:51:43 AM »
Phew boy. I have had no sleep, and today is a school day so it's going to be heck. Yeah, I wonder if I'll come back alive. Oh well, I'm off to binge on coffee and pop-tarts.

Print