Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711603 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1515 on: February 20, 2007, 10:58:31 PM »
Youtube "ANGST."

My account was permanently suspended today.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1516 on: February 20, 2007, 11:15:55 PM »
Why is that?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #1517 on: February 21, 2007, 12:39:15 AM »
My wisdom teeth are coming in, and it's making it difficult to do anything with my mouth.  The entire left side is constantly in pain.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #1518 on: February 21, 2007, 12:43:39 AM »
Poor man :'(. I know how you feel.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1519 on: February 21, 2007, 11:19:56 AM »
I can't stop crying about my grandmother.  I miss her so much/
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #1520 on: February 21, 2007, 12:31:09 PM »
Odd, I've not cried about my grandmother's death since her "wake"...
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #1521 on: February 21, 2007, 12:56:10 PM »
I miss her real bad.  And can't get over how much it hurts.
I only watch [adult swim]

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1522 on: February 21, 2007, 02:01:13 PM »
Ah, come here you *hugs superstar* Yes, I also know how it is to lose a grandparent! *cries*
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #1523 on: February 21, 2007, 02:16:32 PM »
SB, I don't think being funny is going to cheer him up.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1524 on: February 21, 2007, 02:29:18 PM »
Hey, I'm being serious here, I have lost my grandpa!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1525 on: February 21, 2007, 02:31:41 PM »
Yeah, I've lost my grandfather too, and I know how it feels. It must be worse for superstarMASIAH; he wasn't really able to know his grandmother before she died, when my grandfather and I were pretty close when he left. I didn't have any regrets after he died. Oh well, superstarMASIAH, you have to move on. You can't bring her back.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1526 on: February 21, 2007, 02:59:32 PM »
I lost my great grandmother at a very young age, and I didn't even know it at the time.

I recently have ANGST due to being sick. My condition was actually worse this morning. Good thing I took that Motrin...

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1527 on: February 21, 2007, 02:59:54 PM »
I would think the closer you are to a person, the harder it is to lose them. I think what makes it easier, though, is if you make peace with losing them before they're actually gone, making the best of the remaining time you have with them. That may be why is wasn't as hard for you, Solid. Unfortunately, we don't always have that luxury, and not only do we feel a loss knowing we won't see them again (in this lifetime), but we feel another loss, that we didn't get the chance to get to know them better, to say goodbye--or that we had the chance, but took it for granted.

I've never had anyone really close to me die, although I can imagine what it's like. I hope things get better for you guys (whoops, this isn't the HOPEFUL thread); they will in time.

I can't understand RPG lingo. Then again I don't care much.
Wrong thread.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1528 on: February 21, 2007, 03:10:43 PM »
Well Vid, copyright infringement had something to do with it.  stupid TMS entertainment
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1529 on: February 21, 2007, 04:27:35 PM »
Wrong thread.
He didn't care enough to go find it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print