Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711832 times)

« Reply #1530 on: February 21, 2007, 08:09:59 PM »
I was really close to her, I guess thats why I was crying for like half of the day.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #1531 on: February 21, 2007, 08:26:20 PM »
Time heals all wounds.

I was close to my aunt when she died several years ago. It still hurts to think about her, of course, but I have tried to go on, because I know she wouldn't have wanted me to just sit around and cry over her.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1532 on: February 21, 2007, 08:32:57 PM »
There is truth in that.  I have no clue what I'm gonna do, besides pour myself into music ,art and other stuff.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #1533 on: February 21, 2007, 09:54:12 PM »
Sorry SSM *hugs*.

I still miss my uncle. He died in October. We were really close. My uncle told us to be happy that he was going to back to God and not to cry over him before he died, but I cried my eyes out the morning he died and on his hand while we were in the hospital and I was depressed for the next 2 days...God, I can't go on.

My grandmothers haven't passed, but they live in different states so I don't get to see them a lot. My grandfathers both are dead. One of my grandfathers died in the war. I still have a space in my heart that is longing for a grandfather. The one that isn't there.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #1534 on: February 21, 2007, 10:51:10 PM »
Speaking of there already being topics for stuff, there's also this old topic I dug up for this kind of stuff.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1535 on: February 21, 2007, 11:53:52 PM »
Negative. April comes before May.
Edit: But just saying that alone seems heartless and cold. When I think about it, I really haven't lost a close relative. Neither grandpa is still around but my maternal one (who was closer) died when I was three and these things aren't as intense. Then my paternal one, when I was 8 or 9, but he lived in Texas, separated by miles AND first language, so we weren't as close... One thing I can tell you is to let it out where you should. Like, there's this guy at school who thinks he has the right to be a complete jerk for any form of attention just because he's going through a situation similar to yours. Uncool. But that's what this topic is for, venting.
Edit 2: I have always felt the same as Pt_Peach, like having a grandpa would be really cool. But, hey, whatchagonnado?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 12:07:40 AM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1536 on: February 22, 2007, 05:08:19 PM »
I symphathise with you all. My uncle recently died, and I was completely depressed for, like, ever. I'm still pretty sad now. And my grandma has Alzheimers, causing her to act completely weird all the time. It's not even lovably senile weird, it's just really sad weird. In fact, the doctors say her condition is deteriorating and she doesn't have too long to live.
every

« Reply #1537 on: February 22, 2007, 11:31:22 PM »
I miss her real bad.  And can't get over how much it hurts.

I know how you feel. My grandmother also died before I ever knew her, but she took great care of me as a baby.

« Reply #1538 on: February 23, 2007, 02:13:05 AM »
I can't friggin remember my username for blogger and it's getting really annoying because I tried every username I have!!!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1539 on: February 23, 2007, 02:46:05 PM »
Would there be any reason I could not use the Nintendo Wi-fi USB connector to get online with my Wii?  It works wonders for my DS, but I can't get the Wii and the connector to work.  The computer can "see" the Wii, and vice versa, but when the connection test starts, it just takes 5 minutes, and then gives a code for the tech support at support.nintendo.com.  And it doesn't do me any good, since not only does it not mention the Wii at all, but all the problems they state make no sense.  I have the internet, the connector is in, the Wii is on...It's just really frustrating.  Also, I have no idea where to get the WEP for the router I have, so I can't skip this annoying little problem. 
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #1540 on: February 23, 2007, 03:24:38 PM »
Yes, there is a way you can connect your Wii with your Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector. I'm not very sure about the way (plugging the USB connector into the Wii? Most likely not...), but you can access your router by following this link: http://192.168.1.1/start.htm. I am positive there is a way, though, as Nintendo Power has confirmed this (in Issue 212's Pulse).

Oops, I guess I have no ANGST to report. Sorry.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1541 on: February 23, 2007, 03:52:30 PM »
but you can access your router by following this link: http://192.168.1.1/start.htm.
That doesn't work for most routers. CoconutMikeNIke didn't even state what brand and model router he has.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1542 on: February 23, 2007, 04:07:19 PM »
It's alright, I spoke with my cousin, and he said he would stop by some time this weekend and see what he can do.  I figure this isn't too much of a problem, and he deals with this stuff pretty often.  Hopefully it will be only a few more days without a connection.  But, if I'm going to talk like that, I should be in a different thread...
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Fwirt

• Now in Cherry
« Reply #1543 on: February 23, 2007, 05:15:09 PM »
HOW did I get this CT!?  (Not that I hate it that much.)
"Say, you good at video games?  I'm not good at video games.  The last time I fired up one of my old Sega tapes it made me a waffle."

« Reply #1544 on: February 23, 2007, 05:20:08 PM »
I have been wondering the same thing for *quite* some while now, to be honest.

Print