Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711627 times)

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #1560 on: February 25, 2007, 10:18:56 AM »
I feel upset because the only pencil I have has one of those crappy erasers that leaves smudges.

(Sorry, it's all I could think off.)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1561 on: February 25, 2007, 11:55:11 AM »
Those erasers suck.

Could there be some collaboration between Mr. Wiggles and Lizard Dude that will somehow last until April 1st?
-------
Re: Lizard Dude

#1)  I understand what you mean about tricking oneself into believing one has something when faced with a list of things that people can have... er, yeah.  For awhile this whole disorder thing has been an issue in my life because as time goes by I continue to feel/act different than anyone else and I can't ever explain myself.  My sister always tells me that it's just adolescence, and I try to follow that because it seems the most practical thing to accept and work past(even though she sees a therapist now, lucky).  Even if I don't have this disorder, which is just as possible as having it, I think I should continually clarify my feelings to myself and decide whether I'm being irrational or not.

#2) Yeah, worrying doesn't help, and there doesn't seem to be any reason to worry anyway.  Having a PD is irrelevant: we're all special already!

#3) Don't worry, that stopped a year ago.  The only thing that is really bothering me now is that I'm basically just agreeing with what you said.

I guess the point I should be trying to make is that I've seen the different disorders before now, and I've always felt compatible to all of them by like a few symptoms, but that's probably really normal; but this one happens to fit perfectly.  Chances are I'll never try to get diagnosed, but at least I feel like I can explain myself to myself now.  I'm tired of trying to figure out why I get upset at dumb things, and if it's just my desire to be the center of attention, I could dismiss myself as silly and act more maturely in regards to my actions.
I mean, if a symptom of the disorder is a lack of thinking before acting, I should try to think more before I act.  That's a good principle whether one has a disorder or not.  Like most people, I do stupid things, and I should face my problems regardless of any disorder.
So now I'm back where I started.  What came out of this discovery?  Besides a realization that we should live by our principles, nothing really.  I guess this whole dispute I brought up should really only have been discussed as far as to say:

"Hey, I found this disorder that fits me perfectly.  Isn't that weird?  Now I feel uncomfortable."

So now I guess I want to apologize for bringing the attention of everyone to myself, when this thread is meant for everyone to complain in!  But subconsciously I probably brought it up to bring attention to myself in the first place.  That's why I think I'd have this disorder, but honestly, I should try to be unselfish anyway.  Thanks for your comments, Lizard Dude, because it made me pursue this idea as far as it can go, and now it can die peacefully.  And I feel better!

As for the main topic, I have angst because I haven't done my homework yet for Monday.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #1562 on: February 25, 2007, 01:57:54 PM »
Those erasers suck.

Could there be some collaboration between Mr. Wiggles and Lizard Dude that will somehow last until April 1st?

Hehehe. Actually, the thought came to mind when Lizard Dude said that. Mr. Wiggles' "screw-up" of the Yahoo account doesn't seem like something anyone here would do. And perhaps CTOAN is in on it too.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 05:20:41 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1563 on: February 25, 2007, 05:19:11 PM »
Lizard Dude's name is Tony?

And he lives in San Diego?

And apparantly he still attends high school?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #1564 on: February 25, 2007, 05:48:09 PM »
And perhaps CTOAN is in on it too.

Nope, I'm not in it (if it is a joke).
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #1565 on: February 25, 2007, 06:13:34 PM »
I havent had any angst in a while, I hope it stays that way.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #1566 on: February 25, 2007, 06:16:37 PM »
superstarMASIAH, that should go in the Hopeful Thread :) ^_^.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1567 on: February 25, 2007, 06:20:35 PM »
Lizard Dude's name is Tony?

And he lives in San Diego?

And apparantly he still attends high school?
Stop saying my personal info on the internet.

« Reply #1568 on: February 25, 2007, 06:31:38 PM »
Well then, now that I have you in the grip of my hands, I can either use you like a puppet, using your info as blackmail, or offer an easy way out that'll only involve a small bribe. I'd make the decision myself but I'm too busy giggling like a schoolgirl. So I will leave the decision to America. They can text "38476" for the evil puppet plot or "07483" for the bribe plot. Remember, it is up to America to decide your fate, here on the next American Idol!

Wait, wut.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #1569 on: February 25, 2007, 06:50:50 PM »
-_-;?

[offtopic] Still dosent have a Wii [/offtopic]

« Reply #1570 on: February 25, 2007, 07:12:49 PM »
[gibberish]

Lol, wut
Oh and BTW
38476 gets my vote (sorry, Tony).
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #1571 on: February 25, 2007, 08:11:49 PM »
Well then, now that I have you in the grip of my hands, I can either use you like a puppet, using your info as blackmail, or offer an easy way out that'll only involve a small bribe. I'd make the decision myself but I'm too busy giggling like a schoolgirl. So I will leave the decision to America. They can text "38476" for the evil puppet plot or "07483" for the bribe plot. Remember, it is up to America to decide your fate, here on the next American Idol!

Wait, wut.

Dude...you freak me out.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #1572 on: February 25, 2007, 08:37:11 PM »
I feel so ashamed that all I have to complain about are those erasers...

« Reply #1573 on: February 25, 2007, 10:26:34 PM »
I don't know how to say this, but coolkid is online right now! What the heck does that mean?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1574 on: February 25, 2007, 10:29:08 PM »
HE'S BACK FROM THE DEAD! Time for my zombie "prepairedness" to come in handy...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print