Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711613 times)

« Reply #1590 on: February 27, 2007, 06:58:35 PM »
School food is terrible. I get my sustenance from vending machines.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1591 on: February 27, 2007, 11:20:59 PM »
Toad: Ouch. I'm glad that you didn't have any worse injuries, though.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1592 on: February 28, 2007, 01:11:27 AM »
Healthy!

« Reply #1593 on: February 28, 2007, 06:52:58 AM »
Wow, Toad, that must have hurt. I hope you get better soon, man.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #1594 on: February 28, 2007, 09:04:45 AM »
We threw away an Apple, and got it again the next day.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1595 on: February 28, 2007, 10:32:40 AM »
Who was throwing away computers and MP3 players? You guys must be rich.

I was told today that I need to hurry to lunch so that what happened yesterday doesn't happen again. Problem is, lunch and every class I have after it is on the opposite side of the school as my locker, so I tend to grab everything for those three classes immediately after lunch, to save valuable time between classes. Fortunately, one of those classes is gym, so all I have to grab for it is my badminton racket (because the school ones are crap, of course), but I also have band and science, so I have to grab my music folder (because the school has a pretty good keyboard, and I have my own at home) and my science books. In addition to this, I carry my PDA and at least 2 books at any given time. I'm beginning to think that I should do what some of my friends do: break one of the rules and carry a backpack to classes. Considering how many rules I'm probably breaking right now...

« Reply #1596 on: February 28, 2007, 10:44:23 AM »
Toad: Ouch. I'm glad that you didn't have any worse injuries, though.

Wow, Toad, that must have hurt. I hope you get better soon, man.

Thank you, guys! I actually feel relativley normal today, and haven't run into any of the soreness that everybody was telling me I was supposed to start feeling today. I expect that will happen in the next couple of days..

I wish the person that I hit's insurance company would call, though, so that we can get somebody to look at my car. I'm starting to feel a little bit ticked that they haven't called yet, but I understand that insurance companies are busy.

Besides, my fiancee said that she could take me to work for a couple of days, until we get my car fixed (or, if worse comes to worse, use the check they are likely going to give me as a payment on a new used car).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1597 on: March 01, 2007, 07:19:14 PM »
I have the flu. Nothing else needs to be said.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #1598 on: March 02, 2007, 05:05:29 PM »
Window's Vista is a big turn-off.

I have neither the money nor time for this.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1599 on: March 02, 2007, 05:31:16 PM »
Our church's ski retreat for this weekend was cancelled due to the major snowstorm I was telling you guys about in the Hopeful Thread.  But so far, that's been the only drawback, other than the fact that I'm snowed in.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1600 on: March 02, 2007, 05:42:23 PM »
*facepalm*
As soon as all of the snow melts, we get more snow again. Not only that, but temperatures are going to be below freezing, which means that the snow will stay.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1601 on: March 02, 2007, 05:44:46 PM »
Hopefully you don't get the storm of the decade like we did.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1602 on: March 02, 2007, 08:31:03 PM »
Who was throwing away computers and MP3 players? You guys must be rich.

I was told today that I need to hurry to lunch so that what happened yesterday doesn't happen again. Problem is, lunch and every class I have after it is on the opposite side of the school as my locker, so I tend to grab everything for those three classes immediately after lunch, to save valuable time between classes. Fortunately, one of those classes is gym, so all I have to grab for it is my badminton racket (because the school ones are crap, of course), but I also have band and science, so I have to grab my music folder (because the school has a pretty good keyboard, and I have my own at home) and my science books. In addition to this, I carry my PDA and at least 2 books at any given time. I'm beginning to think that I should do what some of my friends do: break one of the rules and carry a backpack to classes. Considering how many rules I'm probably breaking right now...

You're not allowed to bring your bag to the room? That must suck. Me, I don't even use my locker, since I find it to be too much of a hassle to have to head there every time I want to switch out my party members supplies. Thus, I carry all my stuff in one bag throughout the whole day. It's not a tough as it sounds.

« Reply #1603 on: March 04, 2007, 07:24:31 PM »
I got the worst report card EVER.

Math: B
English: B+
History: A
Science A-
Spanish: C

According to my mom, I should "go drop out of school and commit suicide [long version of a lecture about living a really crappy life]" because she thinks I'll "never get into any Ivy League college".
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 05:11:25 PM by cantthinkofaname »

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1604 on: March 04, 2007, 08:37:26 PM »
Wow, and getting into an Ivy League college is super important too.
That was a joke.

Print