Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711448 times)

« Reply #1650 on: March 10, 2007, 11:48:07 AM »
Really, you're going to regret hating on your mother later in life.

What has she ever done for me that isn't cruel and unjust?
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #1651 on: March 10, 2007, 12:01:45 PM »
CTOAN's mom is the living embodiment of the stereotype that asain parents are extremely strict on their kids academic progress.

As for me, I'm on the principal honor roll and I'm getting fast track classes (college classes you can take for AP credits on your transcript) next year so I'm safe academically. I don't think I've ever been this successful since Elementary. I'm so glad I decided to buckle up, focus and ditch my friends from middle school. Who knows how low they would've dragged me if I didn't break off all ties with them.

*Remembers this is the angst thread, not the hopeful one*

Well, my sister has gone from Naruto Fangirl to complete Narutard. Seeing her save all those SasuNaru fics and fanart makes me want to cry myself to sleep at times. I may have to bring her back to her senses, especially since she claims that she only reads those fics because they're so badly written, but I don't believe her.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #1652 on: March 10, 2007, 12:03:27 PM »
Well, she hasn't hung you up by your feet and whipped you yet, but I'm suprised she hasn't , since you're always complaining about her. She only has your best interest in mind. My mom's the same way, but at least I still got respect for her.

EDIT: I'm talking about CTOAN's mom, by the way, not Mr. Wiggle's sister.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 12:05:27 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1653 on: March 10, 2007, 12:10:55 PM »
Yeah, I did a double-take when I first read that...

I have a friend who is basically pretty normal, but with one problem: he assumes everything in real life is directly based on whatever stupid game/movie/show/trading card game he's interested at the moment. He thinks ninjas were just like Naruto (they were annoying, wore bright jumpsuits, had goofy '80s headbands, used magic-type stuff, and they had real ultimate power), and so, whenever I bring up ninjas (which, as you should know, if fairly often for me), he says "Oh, like in Naruto?!" And before that, whenever I brought up a phrase like "playing cards" or "monsters" or "cheap hardened paper", he would say "Ooh, like Yu-Gi-Oh?!?!" It's very annoying.
every

« Reply #1654 on: March 10, 2007, 02:08:17 PM »
Well, she hasn't hung you up by your feet and whipped you yet, but I'm suprised she hasn't , since you're always complaining about her.

As far as she knows, I don't have a problem with her. I'm only complaining about her on the internet because if I complained right in front of her, she'd probably ground me for life.

« Reply #1655 on: March 10, 2007, 04:10:24 PM »
Well, whenever I have a problem with my mom, we work it out, but if your mom's different, then I guess I've wasted my breath, or in this case, typing.

« Reply #1656 on: March 10, 2007, 08:42:34 PM »
ANGST.
Something got stuck in my foot... it's like a splinter, but it's black and thinner. It's going to be hard to get out, since it got pushed in underneath my skin (like, there's a layer of skin that needs to be removed to get to the actual object).

« Reply #1657 on: March 10, 2007, 08:51:10 PM »
I'm going to be Wii-less for about a month or more.
When I sent in my GCN to be repaired back in early 2005 (couldn't read discs), I was only GCN-less for about two weeks, maybe less.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 08:55:25 PM by NintendoExpert89 »

« Reply #1658 on: March 10, 2007, 09:04:25 PM »
I have Angst because there are no good Wii games to play for the time being, now that I've beaten TL Princess. I just hate waiting for Brawl to come out, and when it does, I hope to see some good characters get the chance to fight, although I'm sure I won't like the line-up. A site has already said that Bowser Jr. will be in it (I don't know if this is true, but I hate the little ^&%$ anyway) and other perfectly good characters such as Game and Watch and the Ice Climbers will not be returning.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1659 on: March 10, 2007, 09:42:03 PM »
NO ICE CLIMBERS?

* WarpRattler sits in a corner and weeps for Popo and Nana

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1660 on: March 10, 2007, 09:52:07 PM »
That rumor was confirmed false about 9 months ago, so you can stop weeping. That lousy Nintendojo...

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1661 on: March 10, 2007, 09:58:56 PM »
NO MORE e-READER SUPPORT?

* WarpRattler sits in a corner and weeps for Popo, Nana, and Bubbles

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1662 on: March 10, 2007, 10:00:58 PM »
The e-Reader has been dead for years now. I'm surprised you just now noticed.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1663 on: March 10, 2007, 10:11:31 PM »
I have Angst because there are no good Wii games to play for the time being, now that I've beaten TL Princess. I just hate waiting for Brawl to come out, and when it does, I hope to see some good characters get the chance to fight, although I'm sure I won't like the line-up. A site has already said that Bowser Jr. will be in it (I don't know if this is true, but I hate the little ^&%$ anyway) and other perfectly good characters such as Game and Watch and the Ice Climbers will not be returning.

I had similar ANGST, then got Wario Ware: Smooth Moves.. Now I have slight ANGST because I went through the one player mode in Wario Ware within the first couple of hours of playing. Not that I'm not enjoying the game, I just thought there would be more to it..

and some SSBB ANGST: I really hope Bowser Jr is not a character in the upcoming SSB game. He is not worthy of a spot in SSB. He is entirely too new, and frankly just sucks as a character. If they want to put in a good evil character that is related to Bowser, one of the seven real Koopa Kids would work just as well, if not tons better than the little infrection known as Bowser Jr.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1664 on: March 10, 2007, 10:27:45 PM »
Hmm, well I didn't know that the rumors for this game are already false. That usually happens after a games been out (*cough*Luigi in Mario 64 *Cough*).

Print