Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711607 times)

« Reply #1665 on: March 10, 2007, 11:29:05 PM »
No good Wii games? Bwahahaha. Open your mind. I'm sure you haven't played all the good ones.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1666 on: March 11, 2007, 12:38:03 AM »
Pretty odd how the only good games are the huge first party titles.
(Hint: It's not true)
That was a joke.

« Reply #1667 on: March 11, 2007, 07:27:50 AM »
Okay, like what?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1668 on: March 11, 2007, 07:55:39 AM »
Why does everyone hate Bowser Jr. so much? Is it just because Nintendo decided to dump the Koopa Kids (who lacked personality in my opinion) and use someone different? If he's going to be in the next SSBB, what difference does it make? You do not HAVE to play as him.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1669 on: March 11, 2007, 08:40:28 AM »
Lacked personality in your opinion? That's actually a fact. The thing is, they huge amounts of character potential if Nintendo decided to keep them, but they didn't even get any lines in Mario & Luigi, and haven't made a legit appearence since then. As for Bowser Jr., he rightfull doesn't deserve to be in SSB as much the other Mario characters, as he hasn't done as much for the series as they have. If anything, Toad should get in before he does.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1670 on: March 11, 2007, 08:57:20 AM »
I'm kind of angsty right now because we're going to give away one of our cats soon. She has a problem where she keeps peeing on any piece of paper she sees, and so we're giving her to some lady I've never even heard of.
every

« Reply #1671 on: March 11, 2007, 09:05:00 AM »
Why does everyone hate Bowser Jr. so much? Is it just because Nintendo decided to dump the Koopa Kids (who lacked personality in my opinion) and use someone different? If he's going to be in the next SSBB, what difference does it make? You do not HAVE to play as him.

I can think of a thousand other good Nintendo characters that deserve to be in it before that little *&^% even deserves to breath the odor of the smallest skin cell on Mario's butt after he's been in one vs mode match. If Bowser Jr. is in it, that's just one character that doesn't get to make it in, and then he'll have to go home and tell his starving children that they won't get to eat tonight because daddy couldn't get into the next Super Smash Brothers. You wouldn't want that now, would you?

« Reply #1672 on: March 11, 2007, 09:07:26 AM »
Except video game characters don't starve, and probably wouldn't care if they didn't get in. Plus I think the "thousand other" characters you're thinking about probably don't have any serious potential.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 09:10:58 AM by NintendoExpert89 »

« Reply #1673 on: March 11, 2007, 09:17:00 AM »
Okay, all jokes aside, Bowser Jr. sucks. He's been a character for like, what, 3 years now, and already Nintendo thinks he's star material. And what do you mean, "no potential"? It's not like Bowser Jr. has any. He's a clone of Bowser. Whoop-de-friggin-do.

« Reply #1674 on: March 11, 2007, 09:19:21 AM »
5 years actually.

What I mean by no potential is that you're probably thinking of characters who don't have major roles and/or are just plain obscure.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 09:21:45 AM by NintendoExpert89 »

« Reply #1675 on: March 11, 2007, 09:21:15 AM »
It's not like 2 extra years makes a difference in how lame he is. Bowser Jr. pretty much falls under your description: no major role, and is obscure.

I'm done fighting over Bowser Jr. I now have Angst because I totally forgot today was my birthday.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 09:32:51 AM by PaperLuigi »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1676 on: March 11, 2007, 09:30:13 AM »
I hate French class...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1677 on: March 11, 2007, 12:11:19 PM »
He had a pretty major role in Super Mario Sunshine.
That was a joke.

« Reply #1678 on: March 11, 2007, 01:18:23 PM »
Except video game characters don't starve, and probably wouldn't care if they didn't get in. Plus I think the "thousand other" characters you're thinking about probably don't have any serious potential.

Ah, but the fans would care, the people that buy the games and keep the people that make the games in business. Not that I'm saying SSBB won't still sell good if Bowser Jr. was put in. I just find Junior pointless, I see him as a bratty Bowser wannabee. He was impressive in Sunshine, because he was a worthy adversary and showed potential, but in later games ( such as NSMB ) he just got in the way of the real nemesis.

« Reply #1679 on: March 11, 2007, 01:54:24 PM »
I'd like it if Bowser Jr. was in the game. Like NE89, I don't understand why people hate him. I like him as well as the Koopalings pretty much the same.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print