Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711552 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1740 on: March 16, 2007, 05:24:24 AM »
Oh crap crap crap crap
I totally bruised the crap of my toe last night and it hurts really bad. No BirdPerson, I won't cut another toe off to lose focus on the pain, nor will I give you $300. But what really sucks about this is that I have gym today, and without a proper excuse, I have to play. I dunno, I might just have to sit this day out.

Additionally, where did all of our warm weather go?! Yesterday it reached 80 degrees, and in the morning it was 50 degrees, but right now it's only 39 degrees (All of the preceding units are Fahrenheit).
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 05:27:31 AM by SolidShroom »

« Reply #1741 on: March 16, 2007, 06:30:36 PM »
Poor toe of yours!

That weather is strange...just like California weather.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1742 on: March 16, 2007, 08:49:15 PM »
I have ANGST because I'm sick.

I went to the doctor, and he told that I either have strep throat, or a virus that is remarkably similar. He diagnosed me with strep, noticed I didn't have any insurance, and gave me a slight discount on some pills that I will be taking for the rest of the week.

I have been miserable for the last two days. I had a 102 degree temperature, but I felt cold to myself. My fiancee and my mom both felt my forehead and told me how hot I was. I got a doctor's note for work today, but I hope I feel well enough to go in tomorrow.

I am dizzy and can't seem to quit coughing. I am going to go back and lie down now. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1743 on: March 16, 2007, 10:28:12 PM »
The girl who is playing Dorothy in the school's production of The Wiz gave me her sore throat. Hopefully this won't affect my performance in the Saturday and Sunday performances.

Also, due to the inclement weather, opening night (which was supposed to be tonight) was rescheduled. Now there are two shows on Saturday, as well as two shows on Sunday.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1744 on: March 17, 2007, 12:42:07 AM »
She GAVE YOU her throat?! I'd be more worried about other things than myself if someone gave me their throat, man. ;D
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1745 on: March 17, 2007, 12:44:46 AM »
Oh, that is SO going in the "Classic Quotes" thread.

She GAVE YOU her throat?! I'd be more worried about other things than myself if someone gave me their throat, man. ;D

Funniest thing I've heard today.  I hope you remembered to put her throat in a safe place, Vid. *cymbal shot*
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1746 on: March 17, 2007, 05:43:57 AM »
Eh, I have to say I feel really sorry for Toad.

I had that not too long ago, one day I was feeling really tired and wanted to go home from my sister's birthday party. (I mean really tired.) The next morning I woke up, left the room and was coming back in the hallway when all of the sudden I felt like my body was almost completely turned off, I couldn't get out of my position, I was walking down the hallway bumping into the walls, and then I reached my room and collapsed on a bed. I was shortly able to get back up, but I didn't feel any better.

This is a true story so I really hope you get over this one soon, I missed a ton of school because of it. :/
I'm a horrible person.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1747 on: March 17, 2007, 09:15:21 AM »
I have ANGST because I'm broke. I now have to limit myself to buying most everything (games, controllers, DVDs, underwear) used; I think all I have is $20. Granted, at my age I'm not expected to be super-rich and successful, but it's embarassing having to ask someone else to lend me money when I'm buying something that's ten bucks.
every

« Reply #1748 on: March 17, 2007, 01:20:14 PM »
Ask Area 64 for some money.  ;D
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1749 on: March 17, 2007, 03:13:47 PM »
What if his idea is rejected?

« Reply #1750 on: March 17, 2007, 09:29:09 PM »

You KNOW what I meant. Ugh...Anyway, I brought a few Halls with me and I had them in between performances today.

One thing that bothers me is that in one of the songs, "Funky Monkey", one of the evil monkey dancers has a suit that just...smells....terrible. The platforms of the pit act as part of the stage in the musicals, so the cast members dance or walk on it every so often. There's one monkey dancer that dances about 12 inches from where I sit in the pit, and the smell of his suit emanates over to me every time he's there. It's hard to play with something that smells so bad is near you...
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #1751 on: March 17, 2007, 09:29:48 PM »
I've learned a lot of things today.
The most significant thing was NEVER P*** OFF A HACKER.
Now I've gotta install Windows on not one, not two, but THREE PC's.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #1752 on: March 18, 2007, 02:34:37 AM »
Poor CTOAN. I bet you'll never pull that crap again.

Don't feel left out Glorb! I'm a year younger than you and I nearly have to barrow every penny I get...that is, until I get this job as a clerk at my mom's bookstore :D. Yay for me then! 
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1753 on: March 19, 2007, 01:00:49 AM »
There's one monkey dancer that dances about 12 inches from where I sit in the pit, and the smell of his suit emanates over to me every time he's there.
I love Vid's problems.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1754 on: March 19, 2007, 07:56:00 AM »
As do I.

I have angst because I don't get paid enough (though I do a relatively easy task), and half of what I do get paid goes toward buying myself lunches half of the days in that month (in other words, every day they serve something that'll make me sick); the other half goes toward me obtaining some sort of video game-related thing (this month, it's a Mr. Accessory). At least I get free lunches, which is helpful on days where the food is somehow edible.

Print