Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711472 times)

« Reply #1755 on: March 19, 2007, 12:29:00 PM »
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #1756 on: March 19, 2007, 06:16:53 PM »
ANGST because I get the Blue Screen of Death on every startup. I'm hoping that a series of things I did might help the problem... but I'm still not sure.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #1757 on: March 19, 2007, 07:55:50 PM »
Ok, members of TMK I need your help.

My little sister's best friend has a crush on me, but I loathe her to no end. She makes it painfully obvious that she likes me, and I make it obvious that she annoys me. Yesterday, she just up to me out of the blue (knowing that I am a Pokemon fan) and gives me this horrible game (it's the one posted) that she bought/probably stole for me as a present.

I just stared at it and then looked at her and said, "Are you retarded or something?!?!"

She stares blankly and then starts crying and her mom got scared and said "you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!"

Discuss my chaotic little fangirl problem.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #1758 on: March 19, 2007, 08:04:21 PM »
*sweatdrop* Just tell her that you don't like her.

I have Angst because Super Crazy and Carlito, two of my favorite WWE wrestlers just lost the chance to go to Wrestle Mania.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1759 on: March 19, 2007, 10:36:32 PM »
Ok, members of TMK I need your help.

My little sister's best friend has a crush on me, but I loathe her to no end. She makes it painfully obvious that she likes me, and I make it obvious that she annoys me. Yesterday, she just up to me out of the blue (knowing that I am a Pokemon fan) and gives me this horrible game (it's the one posted) that she bought/probably stole for me as a present.

I just stared at it and then looked at her and said, "Are you retarded or something?!?!"

She stares blankly and then starts crying and her mom got scared and said "you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!"

Discuss my chaotic little fangirl problem.

That's not really something you should say after someone gives you a GIFT.....As much as you might not like it, it's the thought that counts, as I'm sure you've heard about a million times in your life. Just trade it in for something else and if she were to ask where it went, say you kept it in a special place that shouldn't be seen by anyone...

« Reply #1760 on: March 20, 2007, 07:41:24 AM »
The comment was really uncalled for. If you ask me, after having someone tell me that I'd never want to be around them again, so your problems are already solved. Afterall, she did run out crying, right? She'll be heartbroken (not to mention she'll never want to see you again) but then again, that's what you wanted.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 08:39:17 AM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #1761 on: March 20, 2007, 10:19:48 AM »
Ugh, I had to miss class because of this stupid sore throat/cold/stuffy nose.

I hate missing school. >_<

« Reply #1762 on: March 20, 2007, 11:24:39 AM »
Ditto. Catching up with everything really sucks.

I guess no one else on the board is on Spring Break right now, huh.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1763 on: March 20, 2007, 01:56:39 PM »
My Spring Break has yet to start.

Oh, and Mr.Wiggles, I'm sure she'll grow on you after a while. The same thing happened to me, sorta...

« Reply #1764 on: March 20, 2007, 06:10:52 PM »
WARNING: Post contains material that may be offensive to some.

EDIT: Before all of this, Me and both Mikes get into an argument about weather or not we should throw rubber chickens and rubber pigs (I'm not joking) at this introvert who's only friend is his boyfriend. Mike 1 is tired of throwing stuff at him, and dosn't want to beat him up. However, me and Mike 2 think we should. Yeah, flame me with your insults on how not to beat up nerds and how not to gay bash, but everybody does it. I mean EVERYBODY. Even some of the girls do it too. If you havn't at least tripped him while he was running or stolen one of his books, you're considered to be one of his "boyfriends", and an introvert who deserves no friends.

Mike 1: ...Yeah, well, at least I'm not gay.
Me: You  have absolutely no proof that I'm gay.
Mike 1: Yeah, well I know that you think gays go to hell!
Mike 2: Hey, Chad, what if I said all short people are going to hell? Or if all Asians are going to hell?
Me: What if I said all hyperactive people that have a caffine addiction are going to hell?
Mike 1: Well, I'd take that as a compliment! It means I have more energy to beat you up with!
Me: Fine, then beat me up.
Mike 1: No.
Me: Beat me up. Beat me up like that girl you beat up yesterday.
Mike 1: Hey, [Mike 2], did I mention Chad thinks I'm not a gentleman?
Mike 2: Yeah you are! Chad's ****ing wrong.
Mike 1: Hey, Chad, I've had THREE girlfriends! How many have you had?
Me: Who gives a ****? I don't need one yet!
Mike 1: [lol]
Mike 2: [lol]
Me: **** you guys, I'll go somewhere where people don't treat me like a pile of crap!
Mike 1: And also, the only girl I beat up was you!
Me: At least I know how to be a gentleman!
Mike 1: I'm a gentleman! At least to girls that aren't ugly!
Me: Pssh. You don't know ANYTHING about being a gentleman.
Me: *walks out of gym*
Mike 2: Hey, you get back here!
Me: Why? I don't have a reason to.
Mike 2: Fine.
Mike 2: *runs to me*
Mike 2: *punches me in the stomach, then pushes me against the wall and runs away*

What's ironic about this is that Mike 1 and I used to be friends. I have absolutely no idea what I did to set him off.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 08:33:55 PM by cantthinkofaname »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1765 on: March 20, 2007, 06:17:26 PM »
Mike 1: ...Yeah, well, at least I'm not gay.
Me: You  have absolutely no proof that I'm gay.
I think when you said this you were implying that he was calling you gay. He didn't seem to be calling you gay, though. This is what made him angry.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1766 on: March 20, 2007, 06:17:43 PM »
No idea, huh?

Me: At least I know how to be a gentleman!

I believe you have yet to prove that to us.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1767 on: March 20, 2007, 06:20:11 PM »
*sigh*
both of those Mikes need to grow up.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1768 on: March 20, 2007, 06:22:41 PM »
CTOAN, the fact that you retaliated in the manner you did prooves your immaturity.

« Reply #1769 on: March 20, 2007, 07:43:52 PM »
What else was I suppossed to do? Just sit there and take it? The way I was raised, I was taught that if somebody did something bad to you, you do something bad to them.
Also, Max, he was referring to me.

Print