Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711448 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1785 on: March 21, 2007, 05:18:18 PM »
I'm not going to quote that post again due to laziness.
This is the kind of person I hate. Hate.
Quote from: Any old lady
"Hate" is a powerful word.
Yes. Exactly. Look, I usually chicken out of posting anything firm 'cause I'm too soft, but not this time.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1786 on: March 21, 2007, 05:20:09 PM »
Exactly what type of person do you hate? A closeminded, gay-bashing, nerd-beater-upper, or do you mean me?

« Reply #1787 on: March 21, 2007, 05:44:23 PM »
Quote from: CTOAN
EDIT: Before all of this, Me and both Mikes get into an argument about weather or not we should throw rubber chickens and rubber pigs (I'm not joking) at this introvert who's only friend is his boyfriend. Mike 1 is tired of throwing stuff at him, and dosn't want to beat him up. However, me and Mike 2 think we should. Yeah, flame me with your insults on how not to beat up nerds and how not to gay bash, but everybody does it. I mean EVERYBODY. Even some of the girls do it too. If you havn't at least tripped him while he was running or stolen one of his books, you're considered to be one of his "boyfriends", and an introvert who deserves no friends.

Well, you guys are middle schoolers. You guys don't know better yet. It happened at the middle school I went to, as well. Middle school children are at the point in their lives where they're not quite young children anymore, but not mature enough to be considered young adults. They group the children in this group because most of them (if not all) hit puberty (*shudder* that word rubs me the wrong way) at this point. They do this for a good reason. The hormones in their bodies are going crazy, and they feel the only way to be dominant is to be offensive and jerky so they don't get put down themselves. Most children do not leave this mode until after their freshman year of high school.

A friend of mine, who is a freshman himself, once told me he was surprised at the amount of openly gay students there are in the high school we go to, and how everyone respects them. I told him that most students mature in high school around their sophomore year, when they realize they're not "all that" with their attitude anymore. They see the upperclassmen helping out, being all-around nice people, swearing a LOT less (or not at all, you'll learn to do this as well, because you won't get far with a potty mouth), and then usually say to themselves "Hey, I don't have to be like the way I was in middle school anymore" and start to settle down.

A couple of years from now you'll see older students that are exactly the way I described, and with this "monkey-see, monkey-do" habit of you and the rest of the people in your grade, you guys will act the same way.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 06:10:24 PM by Vidgmchtr »
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1788 on: March 21, 2007, 05:51:52 PM »
EDIT: Before all of this, Me and both Mikes get into an argument about weather or not we should throw rubber chickens and rubber pigs (I'm not joking) at this introvert who's only friend is his boyfriend. Mike 1 is tired of throwing stuff at him, and dosn't want to beat him up. However, me and Mike 2 think we should. Yeah, flame me with your insults on how not to beat up nerds and how not to gay bash, but everybody does it. I mean EVERYBODY. Even some of the girls do it too. If you havn't at least tripped him while he was running or stolen one of his books, you're considered to be one of his "boyfriends", and an introvert who deserves no friends.

Mike 1: ...Yeah, well, at least I'm not gay.
Me: You  have absolutely no proof that I'm gay.
Mike 1 never called you gay. For some reason you thought he called you gay, which set off Mike 2. Now it's clear how it happened. Mike 1 was referring to the introvert, not you. I think your whole school is messed up and everyone there needs to stop being so homophobic and mean.

I've done something before in the same vein (or would it be another spelling of that word?)
No, vein is correct.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1789 on: March 21, 2007, 06:02:01 PM »
Exactly what type of person do you hate? A closeminded, gay-bashing, nerd-beater-upper, or do you mean me?
X to the D.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1790 on: March 21, 2007, 06:04:18 PM »
No, he was referring to me.

Mike 1: (before argument in post) No, we don't have to. We already beat him up enough today.
Me/Mike 2: C'mon... you did it a ton, we barely did it...
Mike 1: What about when he was roller skating?
Me: You did that more than us.
Mike 1: No, you did it more than me!
Me: ...Ok. You have it all wrong. Me and Mike-
Mike 1: So you like physical contact with him? That's what you're saying?
Me: No, I'm just saying that-
Mike 1: Well, go along and play with him. We don't need you to gay out with him some more.
Me: You-
Mike 1: Go be gay with him. GO.
Me: Shut up. Let me-
Mike 1: I'm not gay. So you can just go.
Me: You have absolutely no proof that I'm gay.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1791 on: March 21, 2007, 06:08:19 PM »
It seems to me that you were contemplating causing harm to someone and it ended up happening to you. So who wins?
It's YOUR problem!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1792 on: March 21, 2007, 06:25:15 PM »
Yeah, I must say that you received treatment that you give this poor introvert you speak of. It seems like justice in my eyes. Next time you plan on being mean to him, you should think of how it would feel if you were being picked on like that. Take a walk in the other guy's shoes, why don'tcha?

« Reply #1793 on: March 21, 2007, 06:58:51 PM »
And really, does it kill ya to drop the tough guy act? I mean, hurting another person does not make you better then them. It only makes you a jerk. I mean.......dude, I know I sound like a lame ol' grandpa when I say this, but it only brings you down to their level. You don't like to be hurt, right? I'm sure the other person doesn't like it either. Unless the dude's gettin' paid to be a professional whippin' boy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1794 on: March 21, 2007, 07:50:58 PM »
1. That guy has no friends.
2. He's gay.
3. He likes to sing the opera.
4. He likes to dance Ballet.
5. The only time he's ever danced with a "girl" was when some 6th grader pity danced with him.

Why wouldn't I beat him up?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1795 on: March 21, 2007, 08:01:58 PM »
Because having no friends, supposedly being homosexual, singing opera, dancing ballet and being pity danced in 6th grade doesn't warrant being physically harmed by moral standards. Does him doing any of those things have any sort of effect on you as a person?

« Reply #1796 on: March 21, 2007, 08:02:51 PM »
Okay I'm through with being patient, he's not reading my posts.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #1797 on: March 21, 2007, 08:10:14 PM »
1. That guy has no friends.
2. He's gay.
3. He likes to sing the opera.
4. He likes to dance Ballet.
5. The only time he's ever danced with a "girl" was when some 6th grader pity danced with him.

Why wouldn't I beat him up?

Oh, I understand loud and clear. You're also full of horse manure, as far as I'm concerned.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1798 on: March 21, 2007, 08:20:09 PM »
Because having no friends, supposedly being homosexual, singing opera, dancing ballet and being pity danced in 6th grade doesn't warrant being physically harmed by moral standards. Does him doing any of those things have any sort of effect on you as a person?

He pity danced with the 6th grader when he (the weird guy) was in 7th grade.
Also, we have proof that he's gay. He went up to one of my friends (we'll just call him "Andrew") and said "...I like you." He also went up to another friend (we'll call him "Victor") and asked him if he (the introvert) could walk Victor home that day. Not gay? I don't think so.
Also, that has a big effect on me as a person. It makes me look: a) not gay (you have no idea how many times I've been accused of being gay), b) tall, and c) not weak.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #1799 on: March 21, 2007, 08:20:52 PM »
So what, he does all that stuff. You know, there are alot of things that warrant you for getting beaten up: you're short, you have no girlfriend, you think that getting a C as your lowest grade on a report card is "the worst report card ever", which, IMO, is pretty "nerdy" to me...

Print