Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711785 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1800 on: March 21, 2007, 08:23:19 PM »
1. That guy has no friends.
If everyone at your school truly is as you describe, I can see why.

2. He's gay.
This is how it started with Nintendo Bros. Look how it ended.

3. He likes to sing the opera.
Uh, so? Whatever roasts your marshmallow.

4. He likes to dance Ballet.
See 3.

5. The only time he's ever danced with a "girl" was when some 6th grader pity danced with him.
Well, if he's gay then that's fine. I never danced with a girl until the eighth grade myself, which didn't count, which makes the only official "I actually care" instance this year.

Why wouldn't I beat him up?
It's people who beat others up for no legitimate reason (actually, beating anything up at all is bad) that have caused this country to suck. What are you gaining from it? Don't say "A good laugh" because that's a really crappy response--like you're really going to look into old dusty yearbooks and say, "Hey, there's that gay guy I used to senselessly hurt," and show your grandchildren. And if you do... yours is truly a nasty story.

Don't know why I posted this, I doubt CTOAN is gonna read it.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1801 on: March 21, 2007, 08:25:58 PM »
If you would've read correctly, it was my mom that thinks a C is the worst grade you can get.
I'm short? So? At least I'm as tall or taller than some of my friends (Mike 2 for example, I'm about as tall as him).
I have no girlfriend? Who the dukar cares? Only one of my friends has had one (he broke up with her).

If everyone at your school truly is as you describe, I can see why.
This is how it started with Nintendo Bros. Look how it ended.
Uh, so? Whatever roasts your marshmallow.
See 3.
Well, if he's gay then that's fine. I never danced with a girl until the eighth grade myself, which didn't count, which makes the only official "I actually care" instance this year.
It's people who beat others up for no legitimate reason (actually, beating anything up at all is bad) that have caused this country to suck. What are you gaining from it? Don't say "A good laugh" because that's a really crappy response--like you're really going to look into old dusty yearbooks and say, "Hey, there's that gay guy I used to senselessly hurt," and show your grandchildren. And if you do... yours is truly a nasty story.

Don't know why I posted this, I doubt CTOAN is gonna read it.

I read it.
I'm gaining a lot from it. I'm gaining a lot of respect, for the most part (by "respect",  we mean "getting sent down to the Dean because you got in trouble"). And getting "respected" makes you a man (at least according to 99.9% of the school).
Yeah, go ahead, flame me for thinking differently. You don't control my mind, so there's nothing you can do about it.
This is going to bring on a lot of flames...
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 08:30:14 PM by cantthinkofaname »
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #1802 on: March 21, 2007, 08:29:23 PM »
The last two still warrant bullying, due to your, "I don't care" attitude. Bullies won't care that you don't care that you're short or have no girlfriend.

« Reply #1803 on: March 21, 2007, 08:32:19 PM »
It's because of people like you, CTOAN, that therapy exists. Don't forget to thank all the little whiners that you beat up for crying to their school counselours about you, or else there would be no reason to have said counselours.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1804 on: March 21, 2007, 08:33:53 PM »
What little whiners?
That introvert dosn't count. All I did was throw footballs at him while he was wearing his 1970's style roller skates.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1805 on: March 21, 2007, 08:34:14 PM »
1. That guy has no friends.
2. He's gay.
3. He likes to sing the opera.
4. He likes to dance Ballet.
5. The only time he's ever danced with a "girl" was when some 6th grader pity danced with him.

Why wouldn't I beat him up?
I usually try to contain my anger here, but AGH. I have never heard anything so close minded in my life.
1. Well aparrantly, your whole school is filled with close-minded homophobes.
2. Being homosexual is his life, why do you hate him for it? It's not lke you should actually care.
3. So did a lot of people in the 1700s
4. And? Lots of men that dance ballet require great skill and strength. I'd like to see you dance ballet.
5. I've never danced with a girl either, but so what? I'm 14 years old. I'll have plenty of time to deal with girls when I'm older. Especially since no middle school girl interested in having a relationship is actually amture enough to have one.

Also, it makes me lol that abusing a kid is acceptable because it makes you look better. That's REALLY FUNNY! For one, when middle school kids call you gay, they're just immature idiots that are insecure and need to make other people feel bad. Next, you are short, aren't you? There's nothing you can do about your small stature except accept it. And lastly, how does picking on someone who's already being horribly picked on make you look not weak. Like I said before, even though you probably ignored it, You'd seem  much freakin' tougher if you stood up for the dude. ARGH I'M SICK OF THIS LEARN TO LOVE YOUR FELLOW MAN. People like you and your friends are why the world suks so much nowadays.
Grow Up
Heh, 4 new replies have been posted since I made this.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 08:51:25 PM by SolidShroom »

« Reply #1806 on: March 21, 2007, 08:37:03 PM »
If I stood up for him, it would make me look gay.
And make my chances of getting a girlfriend even lower.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 08:38:54 PM by cantthinkofaname »

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #1807 on: March 21, 2007, 08:39:09 PM »
You don't have to stand up for him. Just stop messing with him. Be neutral.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1808 on: March 21, 2007, 08:39:18 PM »
So? Would it actually make you gay?
I mean, if you're not gay at all, would everyone else lying to you be any problem?
Oh, and YOU'RE 13 YEARS OLD
WHY DO YOU NEED A GIRLFRIEND?
You don't seem to be mature enough to have one.

« Reply #1809 on: March 21, 2007, 08:41:16 PM »
Yeah. It's a think called "gossip". People will take that lie and distort it to the point where it will turn into something like "hey, did you hear that Chad molested that one gay kid?" or something like that.

« Reply #1810 on: March 21, 2007, 08:42:12 PM »
If I stood up for him, it would make me look gay.
And make my chances of getting a girlfriend even lower.

This is the kind of stuff that happens to kids that decide to go on random rampages and shoot up their peers.

I hope this introvert hits you when he has his emotional breakdown, shortie.

and, since you are already a declared bully, don't worry about girlfriends.. You have intimidated enough people that no girl would want to go out with you.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1811 on: March 21, 2007, 08:42:25 PM »
*buries face into his hands*

And what if it does? You are being so very immature. If people don't like that you stood up for someone who might be a homosexual, they're obviously not your friends. It doesn't matter! You'll definitely be able to find some other friends. And you'll feel more comfortable with those friends who'll like you not because you belittle children, but for the good (if there are any) qualities of yourself.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1812 on: March 21, 2007, 08:42:58 PM »
I give up.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #1813 on: March 21, 2007, 08:45:18 PM »
If you're so good at beating people up, why don't you just beat the people who talk bad about you, instead of defenseless kids? What, you can only hurt those "lower" than you? Can't face someone on your level?

« Reply #1814 on: March 21, 2007, 08:48:58 PM »
@Toad: At this school, girls want a man who is strong, handsome, and can protect the girl from any harm. If I'm a bully, it makes my chances higher.

@Vid: If it makes me look gay, I'll lose my friends, make everybody think I"m friends with the introvert, and make girls think I'm gay.

@Shroom: You're the only person that actually knows when to stop...

Don't you get it, people? You can't change me. Flaming me won't work. Maybe it'll make you feel better for trying, but it won't change me.

Print