Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711757 times)

« Reply #1815 on: March 21, 2007, 08:50:29 PM »
That introvert dosn't count. All I did was throw footballs at him while he was wearing his 1970's style roller skates.

OKAY YOU'RE IMPLYING THAT BEING AN INTROVERT IS A BAD THING. IT'S NOT.

And ALL you did was throw footballs at him while he was wearing his 1970s style roller stakes? That's ALL? BULL. I actually feel pity for him for what you and your "friends" have done to him.

@Vid: If it makes me look gay, I'll lose my friends, make everybody think I"m friends with the introvert, and make girls think I'm gay.
Well then I guess you'll have to learn to deal with that! It's called LIFE, child. It's not fair.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #1816 on: March 21, 2007, 08:53:33 PM »
People here just don't know when to stop...
Oh, and being an introvert is a bad thing. Do you know the definition? Let me remind you: one that does not tend to associate with modern society. One that does not associate with anybody. One that thinks he does not need anybody.
Also, that's all that I did to avoid getting in trouble again. My friends have done worse things.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1817 on: March 21, 2007, 08:57:52 PM »
Yeah, and (Yes, I'm back; this will be my last post tonight) c'mon, who could ask for better friends? I mean c'mon, they wouldn't be your friends if you look gay, which makes sense. I mean, looking gay, let alone being gay is way worse that AIDS, Cancer, Icthyosis, Diabetes, Cerebral Palsy, heart disease, and Ebola all put together. </saracasm> Oh and by the way, my school is the same way, yet I remain an introvert, I know that I don't need a girlfriend now, nor do I want to be popular if popularity means going against your beliefs. By the way, tickle me, why do you need a girlfriend now?

Also...

« Reply #1818 on: March 21, 2007, 09:00:07 PM »
People here just don't know when to stop...
Oh, and being an introvert is a bad thing. Do you know the definition? Let me remind you: one that does not tend to associate with modern society. One that does not associate with anybody. One that thinks he does not need anybody.
Also, that's all that I did to avoid getting in trouble again. My friends have done worse things.

Okay, now lemme give you the REAL definition of an introvert:
Marked by interest in or preoccupation with oneself or one's own thoughts as opposed to others or the environment; shy or reserved.

If you think that is BAD, you have a few things you'll need to work out that we can't help you with.

All you did to avoid getting in trouble. Mm-hmm. Okay then, that makes me content. I'll just walk away now.

Do you realize how stupid you sound right now?

Really, come on. Even though you might not have done as much as your "friends", you still hurt this poor little guy. If you went up to him and apologize AND BE GENUINE ABOUT IT, you'll make him SO relieved that there is someone who is learning from his mistakes.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #1819 on: March 21, 2007, 09:01:10 PM »
@Toad: At this school, girls want a man who is strong, handsome, and can protect the girl from any harm. If I'm a bully, it makes my chances higher.

Don't you get it, people? You can't change me. Flaming me won't work. Maybe it'll make you feel better for trying, but it won't change me.

I can assure you that if you're a bully, it won't make your chances any higher. Girls don't want a guy that is an insensitive lout, or a guy that goes around throwing crap at other people just because he or she is a little bit different. Girls want a guy who is.. ok, you were partly right. I'll give you that.. but girls don't want a guy who'll go around bullying other people around. Just because you're a bully doesn't mean you'll get your way with the ladies.

As for flaming you, yeah, I'm going to keep doing it until this topic is over, as I've been the kid everybody picks on and feel I must prevent it from happening to other kids.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1820 on: March 21, 2007, 09:17:15 PM »
I have no girlfriend? Who the dukar cares?
OH, MY!

And make my chances of getting a girlfriend even lower.
What a hypocrite. You've talked yourself into a corner and caused most of the Fungi Forums to jump on you. Your best course of action right now would be to just give this up before worse things happen.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 09:19:39 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1821 on: March 21, 2007, 09:32:42 PM »
CTOAN fails at life.

And so every male opera singer and male ballet dancer is gay? What the heck? How do you arrive at this conclusion? Seriously, what the

Also, the definition he posted of "introvert" is pretty much completely inaccurate and stuff.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1822 on: March 21, 2007, 09:36:15 PM »
... and stuff.
Arrgh.  Phrases like that bug me, but I'm probably not the best person to be judging.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1823 on: March 21, 2007, 09:38:35 PM »
Wow, CTOAN is full of so much horse manure he'll be able to fertilize his own farm.

Look, your way of thinking is obviously way different then everyone else's, and we can't change you. So mabey we should all just give up and let authority take care of it when he get's in trouble for beating up a homosexual person.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 09:45:22 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1824 on: March 21, 2007, 09:44:10 PM »
Whoa. This is like, the fastest I've seen three pages get posted in one thread ANYWHERE.

I think this world is full of disgusting human beings, Exhibit A being right in front of my nose.

That being said: Calm down, people. Yes we all know CTOAN is insane and possibly making some of this stuff up just to see people explode over the internet, but you don't need to bust a gut over it. This has been amusing for a while but you guys can stop attacking him now. I think the point has been made multiple times. Just saying.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1825 on: March 21, 2007, 09:44:56 PM »
Oh my poor depressing topic. Being thrown away to an in-the-dark little kid. Take that black bar off your face and open your eyes to the truth: bullying anyone who is doing nothing but minding their own business is a very bad thing. And so you're telling me that every single student at your school does the same, and if they don't you and your stuck-up friends go around doing the same thing to them? And every girl wants a heartless insensitive bully to be theirs?
If I were you, I'd post here "No one on the FF likes me," 'cause it sure as heck is true. But I'm not, so instead I should go to the hopeful thread and celebrate.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1826 on: March 21, 2007, 09:46:02 PM »
Hey everyone! Party over at the Hopeful Topic!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #1827 on: March 21, 2007, 10:00:42 PM »
Immaturity killed the cat.

Seriously, get a clue. If people in real life AND on the 'net are telling you something, something's wrong.

Back to angst: I'm forced to not bring my Cube to the robotics competition. Mainly because it's valuable and stuff. And it takes up a lot of room.

No SSBM for me.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 10:03:39 PM by Sunbun »
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1828 on: March 21, 2007, 10:14:27 PM »
I'm definitely taking my Wii to the FBLA state competition in Spokane. Too bad it's not in Seattle! But the likelihood of a Watoad sighting now is slim to never, anyway.

This should probably go in the Hopeful thread, but it was somewhat relevant.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1829 on: March 21, 2007, 10:37:17 PM »
1. That guy has no friends.
2. He's gay.
3. He likes to sing the opera.
4. He likes to dance Ballet.
5. The only time he's ever danced with a "girl" was when some 6th grader pity danced with him.

Why wouldn't I beat him up?

... ...

This might be the single worst post made so far this year. I might be willing to say that this is the worst post ever in General Chat, but there's posts people have been banned for, so I don't know if that's accurate.

Girls want a guy who is confident. Granted, a lot of girls your age are stupid and can't distinguish confidence from being a total jerk, but I assure you that feigning confidence by throwing things at people who sing opera (OH NO OPERA WE CAN'T ALLOW THAT CAN WE) won't get you anywhere with any girls who are worth associating with.

Oh, by the way, I've never danced with a girl with any seriousness either. I am 20. I take it this means that I deserve to be shot*? Granted, I've done "other" things with girls, but never actually danced with one. I also sing opera every so often and wouldn't mind going to see a ballet once or twice in my life. I guess this makes me gay, then. Right.

*(If a 13 year old deserves to have things thrown at him for not dancing with girls... and, say, interest in girls starts at age 11, than I deserve a fate 4.5x worse (for going 9 years of interest in girls without a dance opposed to 2) than having bricks thrown at me, which I think a shooting fits perfectly.)

Wow. I'm absolutely stunned. I mean, I guess this is the best explanation of this phenomenon I've found, but... ya. People DESERVE to be assaulted for being different? Who the [explitive deleted] are you to decide who DESERVES to be assualted?

[if it's any consolation, I read my posts from my early teen years and I'm appalled by what I wrote then]
~I.S.~

Print