Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711543 times)

« Reply #1830 on: March 21, 2007, 11:03:47 PM »
CTOAN, have you ever thought about HELPING the guy. I say that with a period at the end 'cause I'm being absolutely serious here. Beating up a person may ruin them for life, and I'm gonna lay down something that might scare you but, omigosh, you don't freakin' rule the universe. Like I.S said, who are you to choose who get's beat up or not? What are you, some kind of freak/bully? No one likes a person like that, unless they are the same.

I feel like all of us are talking to a very, very thick wall here. I in no way support the way gays run their lives, but that doesn't mean they aren't people, for God sakes! Only a street thug does that; I mean, I guess if you want to be a street thug, that's fine, but you will end up a very lonely man.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 11:07:12 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1831 on: March 21, 2007, 11:05:39 PM »
We've tried asking him to do that. He just says again and again he'd be viewed as "gay" by the general public in his school.

And that's a huge problem for him, because everything students say to him in his school matters.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #1832 on: March 21, 2007, 11:10:50 PM »
I guess when you spill your guts out to the public, people really see you for what your all about. I hope he really doesn't hurt an innocent person  but it looks like we can't stop him.

« Reply #1833 on: March 22, 2007, 12:59:09 AM »
Dang. I leave for a day and CTOAN is at it again.

And let me assure you, if you BULLY people, it will only make the chicas think lower of you. If they think higher of you when you bully someone then they're stupid. Flat out stupid. And if they think you're gay for one thing, they're stupid girls, too. I mean, what type of girl in her right mind would like a guy who picks on people and beats them up for no reason?

BTW, take everyone's advice here and stop bashing the guy and help him, for God's sake.

Plus if you care about what everyone thinks of you, you'll NEVER get anywhere in life. You'll always, deep down inside, no matter how happy you make everyone because of something you're not and because of trying to impress everyone, you'll feel very dark.

No one will like you for the real you. They'll like you for who they think you are and you'll be a people-pleaser.

And I really hate your d*** attitude.

Go ahead, bash me. I don't really care.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 09:23:34 PM by Pt_Peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1834 on: March 22, 2007, 03:59:27 AM »
The essay Steve linked was a really great read and it itself linked to another great essay! Thanks, IS.

I don't have too much to say here, but do strongly suggest CTOAN read the essay.

« Reply #1835 on: March 22, 2007, 04:04:25 AM »
That seems like a nice, long essay to read. I think I might go through it...after I finish writing and editing my very opinionated one.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1836 on: March 22, 2007, 06:56:21 AM »
Pt_Peach, I really like what you said about the girls who love jerks. There must be over a hundred girls at my school who follow this rule, that if you're a jerk, you're more attractive. I honestly think this rule is 100 % horse manure; I always thought TRUE love was found by being nice. That's right, I said true love, not something stupid and short like a boy or girlfriend, which basis for the relationship itself is based totally on looks. Love that is based on being a bully only often in in tragedy, mainly due to hate. Being nice means you'll be nice towards your mate. So CTOAN, shape up if you want to find true love. There are girls out there who like nice people, despite what you may think.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 06:58:19 AM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #1837 on: March 22, 2007, 10:54:04 AM »
*facepalm*
You people don't get it. No matter what you say, you can't change me. You change my personality. It's like taking a cell phone and trying to turn it into a CD player. It won't work. But you people think that if you try hard enough, you'll turn me into a "normal guy". You're just wasting your time.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #1838 on: March 22, 2007, 11:02:33 AM »
Well, have a nice life of beating up people and ending up a lonely person then.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #1839 on: March 22, 2007, 11:07:57 AM »
Fine, fine. We won't try anymore. Enjoy being a sociopath.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1840 on: March 22, 2007, 11:47:27 AM »
My problem isn't that you won't change.

It's that you expect other people to act and think like you and look down at them when they don't.
~I.S.~

« Reply #1841 on: March 22, 2007, 12:27:37 PM »
*facepalm*
You people don't get it. No matter what you say, you can't change me. You change my personality. It's like taking a cell phone and trying to turn it into a CD player. It won't work. But you people think that if you try hard enough, you'll turn me into a "normal guy". You're just wasting your time.

We KNOW we can't change you. You can't change people. People have to change themselves. We're not trying to change you, all we're doing is trying to help, and trying to give you a heads up that if YOU change YOURSELF NOW, it'll be more beneficial in the long run.

It's not up to us whether you change or not. We're quite aware of that. We're trying to get you to become aware of the fact that you have the power to change yourself.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #1842 on: March 22, 2007, 12:45:11 PM »
CTOAN is a huge hypocrite 'cause he hates gay people 'cause they're not heterosexual yet he hates it when others try to change him. Really, I don't think there's another person on this board who has written such garbage.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1843 on: March 22, 2007, 02:10:34 PM »
*facepalm*

Sounds like you've given up on the argument, seeing how you can't come up with an actual response to what everyone said. Seems more like you're refusing to change your ways simply to be spiteful because you know everyone here is right.

« Reply #1844 on: March 22, 2007, 02:59:33 PM »
It's okay to disagree with the gay lifestyle. It's NOT okay to hurt them just for being gay. There are REAL people (I say real because you haven't even touched the surface of what you can do to a human being) out there that cut a person's arm off just for being a Jew, begger or whatever. If you really think you are so tough, so above everything else, join them. That's right, I said join them. I think you'll find that you belong there. After all, you share the same feelings. You'll be accepted as a person that hurts without remorse, despite the lives you'll be destroying. But if you ask me, I think you're a spinless coward. Pick on a person that's twice your size and see what kind of reaction you get; hey, if you win, everyone will worship you!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 03:03:42 PM by PaperLuigi »

Print