Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711763 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1845 on: March 22, 2007, 03:06:33 PM »
Exactly. Just because someone is gay is no justification for treating them like anything other than another human being. CTOAN's acting like gay-bashing is some sort of perfectly nice way of life, like a job or something. Imagine if "gay" people were considered "normal", and "straight" people were persecuted? I'd bet CTOAN would be insulting straight people, then, because that'd be the popular opinion of jerks everywhere.
every

« Reply #1846 on: March 22, 2007, 03:55:16 PM »
I'm going to say what I PM'd to PaperLuigi.

I am NOT (note the word "not") beating him up due to his homosexuality. I'm beating him up partially due to peer pressure and also because his annoyance really really ****es me off. In fact, "beat up" isn't even the right term for what I do to him. It's my friends that do all of the beating. All I've ever done to him was mess with his locker lock and hid one of his folders in the bathroom (other than throw foam footballs at him while he was roller skating).

Also...
Well, have a nice life of beating up people and ending up a lonely person then.

Did I mention inflicting pain upon anybody other than the introvert? Also...
Really, I don't think there's another person on this board who has written such garbage.

Fariemaster. What about him?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 03:58:31 PM by cantthinkofaname »
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #1847 on: March 22, 2007, 04:10:49 PM »
Fairemaster's posts are not nearly as bad as picking on someone for being gay, annoying or whatever.

I don't know, something about what you wrote just really p***es me off. You really should try picking on someone else, someone much bigger.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1848 on: March 22, 2007, 04:28:26 PM »
I can see why Nintendo Bros. left. You're all obviously spoiled little whiney hippies that think that everybody needs to be "kind" and "nice" all the time, or they're retarded little ******* that worship Hitler or Mussolini or whoever. You know what I have to say about that?
[edit]

Yeah, I think gays are the spawns of Satan and will be [cursed] to an eternity in hell. Who cares? IT'S MY MIND.
And your Nazi-like attempts at getting me to be "normal" have not worked. Also, I'm voluntarily leaving this forum. Permanantly. Maybe I should go to another forum where I'm not judged because of the way I think.

Also, I heard that if you live in this country, you're allowed to think the way you want. You communist[s ] obviously don't beleive in that.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 05:12:17 PM by Sapphira »

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1849 on: March 22, 2007, 04:34:15 PM »
Yeah, I think gays are the spawns of Satan and will be d***ed to an eternity in hell.

Maybe I should go to another forum where I'm not judged because of the way I think.

ok bye then
~I.S.~

« Reply #1850 on: March 22, 2007, 04:37:08 PM »
Na-Na-Na-Na! Na-Na-Na-Na! Hey, hey, hey! Good-bye!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 04:39:51 PM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #1851 on: March 22, 2007, 04:39:39 PM »
retarded little [edit] that worship Hitler or Mussolini or whoever.

Hitler wanted all Jewish people to die. You want all gays to die. Think your argument before you crap all over.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 05:13:03 PM by Sapphira »

« Reply #1852 on: March 22, 2007, 04:43:28 PM »
Correction: I don't want all gays to die, I just want them to change their sinful lifestyles.

« Reply #1853 on: March 22, 2007, 04:46:28 PM »
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't, change your attitude. Don't complain."

« Reply #1854 on: March 22, 2007, 04:46:55 PM »
I am not a hippie. I am not a communist. I believe in free speech. I also believe you are allowed to argue againts someone. You obviously believe that everyone should think the same way. That sir, is a communist.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 04:49:06 PM by PaperLuigi »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1855 on: March 22, 2007, 04:48:37 PM »
I can see why Nintendo Bros. left.
He was BANNED. Let's watch it happen again! :D
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1856 on: March 22, 2007, 04:53:36 PM »
We all acknowledge the fact you can have free speech. We just don't like that you must harm people in favor of your opinions.

« Reply #1857 on: March 22, 2007, 04:59:55 PM »
Besides, I don't see how an entire board could consist of hippies.

Phew. Now that that's over, who wants pie?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 05:06:21 PM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #1858 on: March 22, 2007, 05:06:41 PM »
Ooh, he was banned. :D

Now I'll go over to the HOPEFUL thread and be happy about it.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #1859 on: March 22, 2007, 05:13:59 PM »
Correction: I don't want all gays to die, I just want them to change their sinful lifestyles.

Wait a minute...

Nah. I could say something right now, but that'd probably just start a flame war.

So, I'll keep my mouth shut.

But I will say this.

I've only just finished reading this flame war, and quite frankly- I'm glad this person is gone. And I completely agree with Vid on this one.

Sooo....yeah.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

Print