Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711697 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1860 on: March 22, 2007, 05:22:32 PM »
Well, I'm glad you didn't have to take part in it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #1861 on: March 22, 2007, 05:50:25 PM »
LOL COMMUNISM

also, the average IQ of this forum just jumped a bit. Just a bit.

edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammer_and_sickle#Unicode
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 05:53:11 PM by Sunbun »
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

« Reply #1862 on: March 22, 2007, 05:59:02 PM »
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1863 on: March 22, 2007, 06:12:42 PM »
I am not a hippie. I am not a communist. I believe in free speech. I also believe you are allowed to argue againts someone. You obviously believe that everyone should think the same way. That sir, is a fascist.

I don't like to get into political debates or anything, but I needed to fix that.

Oh, and the guy in that comic looks kinda like me.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #1864 on: March 22, 2007, 06:18:33 PM »
*Is just now noticing that CTOAN is banned

Well, looks like another one bites the dust...

« Reply #1865 on: March 22, 2007, 06:32:00 PM »
I don't like to get into political debates or anything, but I needed to fix that.

Ah, I was just acting out of anger that I mixed up the def.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1866 on: March 22, 2007, 06:42:58 PM »
So I just finished reading the last 5 pages of this thread. A lot of it was tl;dr, but from what I gathered CTOAN went from delusional kid to lolcow. Despite the laughs, it's still quite sad to see someone mislead through life like he was. I mean, what kind of envoirenment does he live in where it's ok for people to beat up gays for being gay? And apparantly being a bully gets you girls? Maybe in the animal kingdom, but only the hawt shallow girls want a large strong guy because it helps them feel better.

Oh well, he's gone now and became an hero, to be remembered with the likes of Nintendo Bros and Game Over. I just wish I was able to post the fail the internets picture while the battle was raging. It would've been way more hilarious.

(Also, if any of those preceding words confuse you, look them up on Lurkmoar or Dramatica)
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1867 on: March 22, 2007, 08:46:39 PM »
Ooh, he was banned. :D

Now I'll go over to the HOPEFUL thread and be happy about it.

Me too! :D

Additionally, communism lol. Way better than facism. And PaperLuigi, help me out here: Doesn't the bible say to be good to your fellow man? CTOAN is obviously more a sinner than the Gays are.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1868 on: March 22, 2007, 09:04:49 PM »
So I just finished reading the last 5 pages of this thread. A lot of it was tl;dr, but from what I gathered CTOAN went from delusional kid to lolcow. Despite the laughs, it's still quite sad to see someone mislead through life like he was. I mean, what kind of envoirenment does he live in where it's ok for people to beat up gays for being gay? And apparantly being a bully gets you girls? Maybe in the animal kingdom, but only the hawt shallow girls want a large strong guy because it helps them feel better.

Oh well, he's gone now and became an hero, to be remembered with the likes of Nintendo Bros and Game Over. I just wish I was able to post the fail the internets picture while the battle was raging. It would've been way more hilarious.

Whoa, you miss a little, you miss a lot.  By the way, I am quite happy being an introvert of sorts.  I still can't believe CTOAN said that being one was bad.  I'm getting along rather nicely.  I'm not completely anti-social, I'm just not a chatterbox.

(Also, if any of those preceding words confuse you, look them up on Lurkmoar or Dramatica)
[/quote]

I was only befuddled by the word lolcow.

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1869 on: March 22, 2007, 09:17:14 PM »
I get the feeling that people here think I'm a little slow in the head. 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1870 on: March 22, 2007, 10:12:02 PM »
This is what I wanted to say to CTOAN...before he was banned. I am happy so I'll head over to the Hopeful thread.

I am NOT (note the word "not") beating him up due to his homosexuality. I'm beating him up partially due to peer pressure and also because his annoyance really really [ticks] me off. In fact, "beat up" isn't even the right term for what I do to him. It's my friends that do all of the beating. All I've ever done to him was mess with his locker lock and hid one of his folders in the bathroom (other than throw foam footballs at him while he was roller skating).

You are such a punk. You get your friends to do all the dirty work.

I can see why Nintendo Bros. left. You're all obviously spoiled little whiney hippies that think that everybody needs to be "kind" and "nice" all the time, or they're retarded little ******* that worship Hitler or Mussolini or whoever. You know what I have to say about that?
[edit]

Yeah, I think gays are the spawns of Satan and will be [cursed] to an eternity in hell. Who cares? IT'S MY MIND.
And your Nazi-like attempts at getting me to be "normal" have not worked. Also, I'm voluntarily leaving this forum. Permanantly. Maybe I should go to another forum where I'm not judged because of the way I think.

Also, I heard that if you live in this country, you're allowed to think the way you want. You communist[s ] obviously don't beleive in that.

You actually think anyone wants you here anymore?

And I'm no hippie. I know what it's like to be discriminated against.
I'm black and Muslim. Think about it.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 05:16:57 PM by Sapphira »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1871 on: March 22, 2007, 10:43:26 PM »
I fail at making YTMNDs. I tried to make one of those  "interuption NEDM" YTMNDs using Bohemian Rhapsody. The bitrate was wrong of course and this was the result. I cannot upload the WAV that is correctly done (too big, I'd have to add [refresh] to the title which would utterly ruin the concept), and the new MP3 I made that should be correct does not upload. I;m calling it quits and leaving it as it is as an example: I can't make a YTMND.

...sniffle.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1872 on: March 22, 2007, 11:02:51 PM »
And PaperLuigi, help me out here: Doesn't the bible say to be good to your fellow man? CTOAN is obviously more a sinner than the Gays are.

*ahem* Well, it does say that being gay is no different then any other sin in the world; that everyone has their sin (for me, it's lust) and sin is destruction. What you have to understand is that no one is perfect; a gay is gay, a greedy man is greedy, and a terrorist is a terrorist. It's the kindness we show to these people (in the Bible, Jesus showed kindness to a woman who had an affair, and told everyone assembled that they are no better, for they all had faults) that help them in life. CTOAN obviously did not want to show kindness to gays. We are at fault too. If we can't change a person, then we're supposed to move on. So yes, we are to show kindness to our fellow man, but this does not mean we are perfect angels, as CTOAN demonstrated.

By the way, I REALLY don't want a religious war. SS asked me a question, and I gave it to him. I now know to respect one's beliefs, as I understand that being rude to someone else over their beliefs is a sin.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 11:05:12 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1873 on: March 22, 2007, 11:29:18 PM »
Bird Person, the Flash preloader on YTMND is made so people don't have to refresh the page to sync it properly. Also... I'm sure you can get the correct MP3 on there somehow, dunno how a wrong bitrate would make it play at 2x speed, but man that concept was awesome.
That was a joke.

« Reply #1874 on: March 22, 2007, 11:34:18 PM »
Yeah, it makes no sense for bitrate to affect that in any way.  I can't imagine what would, except possibly resampling?  I guess that would come in on the Flash part?  Don't know much about how it's set up anymore.

Print