Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711437 times)

« Reply #1995 on: April 01, 2007, 10:58:20 AM »
How come you lost your CT, did somebody just decide to take it away?

« Reply #1996 on: April 01, 2007, 11:12:21 AM »
I am afraid of The Evil Twin that is browsing this topic. He/she is unknown to me and is not on the Online Now List...oh wait. That's Chup.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1997 on: April 01, 2007, 11:17:15 AM »
I thought Insane Steve was the Mod (or Admin, I don't know which) in this topic.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1998 on: April 01, 2007, 11:41:10 AM »
Said over IRC:
<MaxVance> Deezer, can I get my FF name changed to Fink--()>?
<Deezer> sorry no username changes
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1999 on: April 01, 2007, 12:20:29 PM »
omg guys like i read on wikipedia (which is always right btw ok) the new english voice cast for ppgz and it like sucks ok here it is:

Paris Hilton as Momoko/Blossom (omg what kind of name is blossom thats so stupid its like they completely amercinized the show)
Dakota Fanning as Miyako/Bubbles (omg what shes not a bubble what idiot translated this)?
Rosie O'Donell as Kaoru/Buttercup(omg no just no)
Mr. Kennedy as Mojo-sama/Mojo-jojo(finally a good va but jojo is stupid sama strikes fear and mojo is a srs bsns villain)
Jack Nicholsen as Professor Utonium(finally they get the name right)
Keifer Sutherland as Ken 'Kennedy' Utonium(hawt)
Veronica Taylor as the Mator(lol tranny)
Angelina Jolie as Ms. Bellum
The Spirit Squad as Kare/Him(wut i mean why him? that so stupid omg cn sucks)
Tara Strong as everyone else (omg wrong casting lol)

also, i think they changed the name of the city to townsville or something (lame) and the japanese jokes have been replaced with family guy cutaways omg cn totally ruined it im boycotting them and sticking to subs ^_^.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2000 on: April 01, 2007, 12:39:34 PM »
I'm angsty because Mr. Wiggles forgot to put a tl;dr in there somewhere.

« Reply #2001 on: April 01, 2007, 03:47:36 PM »
I have angst because now people who visit wikipedia will have to search for the actual George Washington.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 03:49:27 PM by Pt_Peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #2002 on: April 01, 2007, 05:05:59 PM »
Yeah, I went there today and found George Washington the inventor as the front page subject.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2003 on: April 01, 2007, 09:29:42 PM »
omg guys like i read on wikipedia (which is always right btw ok) the new english voice cast for ppgz and it like sucks ok here it is:

Paris Hilton as Momoko/Blossom (omg what kind of name is blossom thats so stupid its like they completely amercinized the show)
Dakota Fanning as Miyako/Bubbles (omg what shes not a bubble what idiot translated this)?
Rosie O'Donell as Kaoru/Buttercup(omg no just no)
Mr. Kennedy as Mojo-sama/Mojo-jojo(finally a good va but jojo is stupid sama strikes fear and mojo is a srs bsns villain)
Jack Nicholsen as Professor Utonium(finally they get the name right)
Keifer Sutherland as Ken 'Kennedy' Utonium(hawt)
Veronica Taylor as the Mator(lol tranny)
Angelina Jolie as Ms. Bellum
The Spirit Squad as Kare/Him(wut i mean why him? that so stupid omg cn sucks)
Tara Strong as everyone else (omg wrong casting lol)

also, i think they changed the name of the city to townsville or something (lame) and the japanese jokes have been replaced with family guy cutaways omg cn totally ruined it im boycotting them and sticking to subs ^_^.

Imagine Mr. Kennedy and The Spirit Squad doing voiceovers for the Powerpuff Girls cartoon.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #2004 on: April 01, 2007, 10:42:25 PM »
That'd be so funny.......
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2005 on: April 02, 2007, 06:33:12 AM »
That show will be the next Chuck Norris Karate Kommandos. And I mean that in a completely good way.
every

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2006 on: April 02, 2007, 09:22:15 PM »
Furthermore, I have ANGST because my humungously orchestrated attempt to fool everyone failed miserably. Miserably, I say! Stoopid HTML.
That was stupid.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2007 on: April 02, 2007, 09:40:55 PM »
I hate my inability to be even remotely careful in what I do.  I also hate that I can't get into my hotmail account.

When I did the PSAT last year, it asked for an email address that could be used for college stuff.  I was told it should be a more professional one.  Alright, first initial, last name.  I didn't have an account with that address, but it only takes a few moments to make one, so I put it down.  I don't remember making it, but when I try to make one now with that name, MSN says it's taken.  Not a big deal, right?  Just put it in, say I forgot my password, good as new.  No, that would be easy.  When I try to get my password, the choices are to answer the secret question or have the password sent to me.  I figure I'll just have it sent to me, since I figure they'll use my other email address.  Nope.  They send the password in an email to the account you can't remember the password for.  Let's say that again.  They send the UNKNOWN password to the account that you CAN'T GET INTO because you don't have the password...My brain is melting at this point.

So I try again, instead intending to answer the question.  Now, I'm an idiot.  I'm amazed I can walk and blink at the same time.  It's not so much I can't remember the answer (Which I can't), but rather that for some reason I either lied about where I lived, or decided that it would be fun to have the question in a language I can't read.  The question is written in Portuguesse.  I know nothing about that language, and I only know that it is Portuguesse because I went through every Romance Language, hoping that the translation would be complete.  Finally, I get the one word that was giving me trouble, and I now know the whole question.  The question I can't think of the answer to.  I'm trying desperately to rememeber what I liked at the time of creating the account, but I don't even rememeber making this account, so I'm really stuck.

So, the choices remain, email the password into the account I can't access, guess my favorite fictional character for days, or make another account, which no colleges will have, since they've all been sending emails to the one I can't get into.

Also, do the accounts automatically get closed if there is no activity for a certain amount of time?
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #2008 on: April 02, 2007, 11:39:38 PM »
If I read your post correctly, you're unintentionally trying to hack into a poor Portuguese (or Brazilian) person's email account that shares a first initial and last name with you.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2009 on: April 03, 2007, 12:00:06 AM »
Ya, I'm a bit ANGSTy because I had this April Fool's joke idea which consisted of changing all the threads on the first two pages into the form

The [NOUN IN ALL CAPS] Thread: [Verb] here!

And posting an announcement in the sub-forum that all new threads in the sub-forum MUST be titled in this manner or they will be deleted.

But then I saw the staff pulled a different joke so I was like "meh whatever" and didn't do it :/
~I.S.~

Print