Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711445 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2010 on: April 03, 2007, 01:19:51 AM »
I'd have gone [canni]ballistic anyway.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2011 on: April 03, 2007, 11:10:05 AM »
You'd have eaten other Bird People?
every

« Reply #2012 on: April 03, 2007, 12:05:15 PM »
Glorb is ticking me off, accusing me of kicking puppies and other such crap. I say that is just GARBAGE! JUSTICE WILL BE DELICIOUSLY SERVED! D:<
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2013 on: April 03, 2007, 12:41:08 PM »
You mean you don't?! That's good to know.
But you have a twin who more than likely does, correct? This could lead to confusion. Or maybe you ARE your twin, and just don't know, and therefore you do! I think this case is closed.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2014 on: April 03, 2007, 02:18:23 PM »
Coconut, I don't remember the PSAT using email for anything. Does anyone else? I think they send everything important by snail mail.

« Reply #2015 on: April 03, 2007, 02:19:37 PM »
Jess, I'm pretty sure Glorb is just messing with you. Don't take it to heart, kay?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #2016 on: April 03, 2007, 03:25:34 PM »
Don't worry. I know it's a joke. And if he wants to joke, I'll joke right back. ;)
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #2017 on: April 03, 2007, 05:18:10 PM »
I have Angst because I lost the March Madness quiz tourney my teacher was holding. I made it to the top 32, and lost............
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2018 on: April 03, 2007, 05:44:40 PM »
I know it was April Fools Day and everything, but man, what [as] did last Sunday was cold. Although, I find it hilarious in retrospect. I guess I'll just have to wait until the 13th.
And I had to go to the eye doctor, my eyes are still a little sore.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2019 on: April 03, 2007, 05:46:32 PM »
Hmmm...despite the fact that, mear minutes ago, I posted a smear campaign detailing why GiftedGirl should never be senator, I think that maybe...just maybe...she didn't kick any puppies.

Unless, that is, I find a photo.
every

« Reply #2020 on: April 03, 2007, 06:45:01 PM »
Coconut, I don't remember the PSAT using email for anything. Does anyone else? I think they send everything important by snail mail.
My brother gets snail mail by the truckload and has hundreds of emails from colleges due to the PSAT.

« Reply #2021 on: April 03, 2007, 08:51:12 PM »
Yeah, I get a lot of snail mail, but I remember that there was something on the test registration that asked for an email.  It had to do with colleges sending information.  I wish I could remember what exactly it was for, but I put that email on the PSAT I took in 10th grade, that didn't really mean anything, just a practice for the practice.

And I doubt I'm trying to hack a Brazilians email, since Touron isn't a common name, let alone in Portuguese speaking countries.  But I could be wrong.  I'll know for sure if I ever get in and all the emails are in a different language.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2022 on: April 03, 2007, 09:41:06 PM »
Times, they are a changin'.  The only important thing I get in snail mail now is my tax refund and I hate that.  Anyway, I strongly support "Fair Tax" legislation. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2023 on: April 04, 2007, 09:15:19 AM »
I know it was April Fools Day and everything, but man, what [as] did last Sunday was cold. Although, I find it hilarious in retrospect. I guess I'll just have to wait until the 13th.

That was one of the better April Fool's jokes this year, though it means I probably won't get to see it until it comes out on DVD...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2024 on: April 04, 2007, 09:51:38 AM »
Oh, that...man, I was so annoyed when that happened. I mean, I'm not really a huge fan of ATHF, but I thought, hey, it might be worth seeing since it's free. However, I remembered it was April 1st and that they always pull some weird stunt, and so I didn't get my hopes up. Although I did find the gigantic popups annoying in a funny way.
every

Print