Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711557 times)

« Reply #2100 on: April 08, 2007, 10:17:47 PM »
.............you know, I can't help but get the feeling that CTOAN has created some what of a "red scare" in me. I just......I dunno, every new member could be him. Like WiiPartyLikeMarty. His name looks like CantthinkofAName, so for a second there, I jumped.

And he has an identical email adresss.......with hotmail at the end................

And he has the same time.........like right to the very last second.........
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 08:40:48 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2101 on: April 09, 2007, 08:47:56 AM »
A guy like him will probably try as many times as possible to get back at us.

« Reply #2102 on: April 09, 2007, 08:50:08 AM »
Yup. I really wish he would just leave........I mean he's acting like he wants to really get back on the site, either to act as a member or get back at us. Most likely get back at us, but when he's under fire, he usually asks for a break.

« Reply #2103 on: April 09, 2007, 10:24:56 AM »
He made an account...last night...or the night before if I'm correct. Instant-ban. But my curiosity lies with yours, PaperLuigi. WHY does he want to come back here?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #2104 on: April 09, 2007, 10:33:07 AM »
My guess is he's being a wimp about getting banned off the site, and he really, REALLY wants to come back. My response to that is, if he wanted to stay, he shouldn't have said all that crap.

And he shouldn't have shown me the picture of his manhood too. It really grossed me out, and that, to me, proves he's a huge pervert.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 11:02:50 AM by PaperLuigi »

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2105 on: April 09, 2007, 10:55:17 AM »
Eeew...what?

Yeah, personally, I think that he can't get over it. It's sad...before the whole rabidly anti-gay thing, he was actually pretty nice. However, I'm actually certain he wasn't banned because of his views; I think he was banned because he expected everyone to share those views, and tried to shove said views down everyone's throat.
every

« Reply #2106 on: April 09, 2007, 11:02:07 AM »
Before you guys showed up, he had a picture of a......well, you know, as his avatar.

And then he tried to hide it under an avatar that said "this is mah avatar." He acted all innocent about it too.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 11:04:23 AM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #2107 on: April 09, 2007, 11:05:53 AM »
That is disgusting. I never actually looked at his profile so I never looked at his avatar but that...that's not good. Actually it's wrong. And why would he show you a picture??? I agree with you Glorb. He was a nice guy before that. But he shoved his views down everyone elses throats and he was a punk, for all I'm concerned.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2108 on: April 09, 2007, 11:08:57 AM »
Exactly. Also, I have a hard time believing that CTOAN, as part of some elaborate revenge plot in his secret underground lair in Stupidland, New Jersey, hired someone to get a name practically identical to him and wreak havoc on the boards saying that it's him.

This recent influx of jerks presents a sort of dilemma: Do we turn the FF into a sort of police state, banning jerks at the first sign of jerkitude, or risk letting assorted jerks run free on the forums, doing as they please?
every

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #2109 on: April 09, 2007, 11:50:40 AM »
Whoa, sorry I missed the discussion.

I agree, he is an annoyance, but maybe he's doing this for a reason. I am very familiar with the "troll" mentality. Maybe we have some reason in why he's coming back.

Maybe he feels he was betrayed by his former friends, and as retribution, decides to "haunt" our boards. A common way trolls are created is from betrayal. He voiced his opinions and we elevated it into a big flurry of arguments, when he probably wanted to keep it small.

Also, I know that you don't have to have hacking prowess to come back to a board after you've been banned. There's a chance that CTOAN might not even know what proxy is, and is just making multiple email accounts on his ISP.

« Reply #2110 on: April 09, 2007, 11:54:55 AM »
As soon as I told WiiPartyLikeMarty that he might be CTOAN, he left. I don't know what that means........mabey he won't come back.

« Reply #2111 on: April 09, 2007, 12:17:22 PM »
Maybe he feels he was betrayed by his former friends

He was never MY friend. I've disliked him since before the whole ordeal a couple of weeks back.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2112 on: April 09, 2007, 01:03:25 PM »

NEWS FLASH

IT IS PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE TO HATE GAYS
IT IS UNACCEPTABLE TO HATE PEOPLE WHO HATE GAYS

So... ya... explain to us again why it's perfectly fine to hate a group of people, but absolutely wrong to hate a group of people? Because it's news to me.

On second thought... ya stop posting here please thanks.
~I.S.~

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #2113 on: April 09, 2007, 02:34:44 PM »
Huh?
I don't recall any of us saying we hated CTOAN. I remember trying to change him in fact. Still, he brought physical harm to a homosexual person.

On second thought, the right to hate gays is on the first amendment, along with the right to hate those who hate gays. But why hate those who hate gays; it makes you no better than them. I guess we kinda treated CTOAN wrongly, we attacked him for his beliefs, no matter how wrong they were, which is pretty much what he and his schoolmates do to that one "introvert."

Additionally, I'm a little angsty that I have to help clean out the shed today with my grandfather. He tends to get in the way, and this shed is pretty big. Hopefully we can do it tomorrow instead; I'll  get paid, but SPM won't arrive around here until tomorrow.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 02:36:30 PM by SolidShroom »

« Reply #2114 on: April 09, 2007, 02:37:56 PM »
I, for one, did not hate CTOAN. I hated his actions and the way he handled situations. I hated his mentality.

Print