Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711578 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2115 on: April 09, 2007, 04:08:50 PM »
He was never not annoying, what with his constant... annoyingness. Some aura of bother just emanated from his posts... This incident was the straw that broke the camel's back, and the donkey's back, and the horse's, and the rhinoceros's, and the wild boar's, and the giraffe's, etc. etc. etc. Like, isn't it ironic? He came in to complain about how he was attacked, but it turns out the reason he was attacked was because he wanted to attack somebody else without reason but his friends wouldn't. That sums it up, yes...
I don't want to go back to school tomorrow, sob.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2116 on: April 09, 2007, 04:22:38 PM »
Well, pfft, I had to start school again today. And I have ANGST because I sort of forgot about the amount of enormous projects I have to do. Seems like I've been doing huge things at school all year. I think that's part of the reason I never started up the present-making machine again.

« Reply #2117 on: April 09, 2007, 05:02:58 PM »
I thought CTOAN was cool until he exploded like that.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2118 on: April 09, 2007, 06:10:32 PM »
Meh, I always thought CTOAN was unintentionally obnoxious and rightfully didn't belong here. He's the living embodiment of general 12-year-old immaturity.

« Reply #2119 on: April 09, 2007, 06:16:15 PM »
This recent influx of jerks presents a sort of dilemma: Do we turn the FF into a sort of police state, banning jerks at the first sign of jerkitude, or risk letting assorted jerks run free on the forums, doing as they please?

The second, because I think I fit into that category. And you wouldn't want me to leave would ya? ;)

I have angst because I missed all the drama. Oh well.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2120 on: April 09, 2007, 08:38:28 PM »
No, I meant Global Warming does not exist since it doesn't, because there is really no conclusive evidence to support the crackpot theory.
That was a joke.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #2121 on: April 09, 2007, 08:39:53 PM »
You seem cool to me, Mr. Wiggles.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2122 on: April 09, 2007, 08:40:59 PM »
Only that his pics are a bit too mature. Tune it down a bit.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #2123 on: April 09, 2007, 09:33:05 PM »
No, I meant Global Warming does not exist since it doesn't, because there is really no conclusive evidence to support the crackpot theory.

Are you being sarcastic or for real?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2124 on: April 10, 2007, 10:05:44 AM »
He's right PL. A lot of scientists say the weather patterns changing is a natural thing and will subside in a few years. As far as I can tell, the only important person making a big deal out of it is Al Gore.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #2125 on: April 10, 2007, 10:50:23 AM »
Well, that puts me at ease.

* Area 64  blasts air conditioner and sprays aerosol.

« Reply #2126 on: April 10, 2007, 12:30:11 PM »
As far as I can tell, the only important person making a big deal out of it is Al Gore.

Fuzzy is too, but then again, he's not important at all.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2127 on: April 10, 2007, 01:09:55 PM »
Plus, scientist also say there is a river/current flowing through a part of the Pacific Ocean that produces a massive amount of heat; the wind is blowing some of the heat over to the US, and that's another reason why it is so hot lately.

« Reply #2128 on: April 10, 2007, 02:19:51 PM »
Global warming definitely exists and there is hardcore evidence to support it. The only somewhat debatable thing is how much humans are contributing and how much is a natural cycle. But humans are definitely contributing.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2129 on: April 10, 2007, 03:25:49 PM »
I still think that us being solely responsible for the destruction of the Earth in such a short time is a bit of tall tale.

Print