Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711437 times)

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #2250 on: April 27, 2007, 05:27:09 PM »
Forum Games & Stories is 19 20 posts away from being equally as popular as General Chat.

!celibate

EVERYBODY PANIC
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

« Reply #2251 on: April 27, 2007, 08:35:06 PM »
THIS IS THE LAST STRAW!!!

I've been quiet about a certain annoying kid(refered to as The Annoyance) in my class for a long time, but yesterday he went too far!

I'm getting stuff out of my locker when The Annoyance and some of his friends come by. Then The Annoyance does the unthinkable.

HE PUTS HIS BUTT ON ME!

I mean, his freakin' BUTT!

EWWWWWW!!!

I told the teacher, but he just won't quit bugging me. I think something's screwy in his mind that doesn't allow him to realize when he is NOT WANTED.

The class following the butt incident, we get a new seating chart. The Annoyance is seated BEHIND ME(T_T) and beside a girl whom I will refer to as G-chick. Great. Now I have to deal with The Annoyance's snide comments and pencil-swiping ways for the rest of the year. And so does G-chick. Sucks for both of us. X(

But I haven't been violent about this. On the contrary, I gave The Annoyance a gift today. It was a bird, oven-roasted... and flipped. XD
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 11:35:39 PM by Chupperson Weird »
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2252 on: April 27, 2007, 10:01:25 PM »
You should beat the guy up and teach him a lesson, That's what I do when people place their butts on me.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #2253 on: April 27, 2007, 11:38:08 PM »
You should beat the guy up and teach him a lesson, That's what I do when people place their butts on me.

I don't really think that violence is the right answer: if you use violence, he'll just tell the teacher, getting GG in to trouble. Perhaps he'll get even worse, and then GG and the annoyance (I just felt like doing that) will be in trouble.

I suggest you bring this matter to the principal or even his parents.

GG, perhaps the next time he sticks his butt in your face, try using a clever comeback/burn, like "Ah, still using Diapers, I see." or point to it and yell, "Ew, is that a brown spot I see!?" and perhaps throw mud on it to make it look authentic.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2254 on: April 28, 2007, 07:01:41 AM »
I think this Annoyance character likes you, GG. :D

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2255 on: April 28, 2007, 08:21:44 AM »
If you ask him head on why he bugs you, if he gives you any dumb or pointless reasons, than yes. Probably so.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2256 on: April 28, 2007, 12:57:28 PM »
I suggest that GG simply tells the truth (albeit stretched a tiny bit) and tells everyone that The Annoyance is a crazy pervert who goes around sticking his butt on people. The embarassment should make him stop, assuming he doesn't bask in all the attention.
every

« Reply #2257 on: April 28, 2007, 01:01:52 PM »

According to Cantthinofaname, he does the same thing whenever someone p***es him off.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2258 on: April 28, 2007, 01:58:08 PM »
The class following the butt incident, we get a new seating chart. The Annoyance is seated BEHIND ME(T_T)
Well at least he wasn't seated in front of you AMIRITE!!?!!

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #2259 on: April 28, 2007, 05:59:52 PM »
evolutionist won't get you, natural selection will.

as for this "annoyance" character, sounds like a future registered sex offender.

my "ANGST" is with many thing. But, for example, I dislike those people who blast their car speakers. Maybe dislike isn't a strong enough word.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2260 on: April 28, 2007, 06:06:51 PM »
You didn't live on a corner of a four-way intersection where your computer was by an outside wall for two years. You probably don't have to deal with an idiot driving by with their bass turned all the way up (to the point where my monitor was shaking) every day.

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #2261 on: April 28, 2007, 06:19:57 PM »
No, Its worse I live out in the country, no cops patroling here, the morons do it right in their driveways.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2262 on: April 28, 2007, 07:06:29 PM »
Hey, at least you haven't had a car plow through a brick wall surrounding the corner side of your house. Believe me, your problem isn't worse.

« Reply #2263 on: April 28, 2007, 07:11:45 PM »
I have ANGST. Huge ANGST.............

Sports fans, the Mavericks can't seem to whup the Golden State Warriors. It's driving me crazy, since they're like, the best team in the league, and G.S..........isn't.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2264 on: April 28, 2007, 07:14:53 PM »
Maybe X is on the other team.

EDIT:

April 15, eh? Only one problem: April 15 was a Sunday on which I didn't even look at or think about 4chan. I've never even posted on 4chan before. I also never appealed. GAH.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 07:40:29 PM by WarpRattler »

Print