Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711877 times)

« Reply #2265 on: April 28, 2007, 08:18:00 PM »
Dang, I was just about to say "Wow, another member of anonymous! I'm totally not alone here!"

Truth be told though, I only go to 420chan, mainly for their wrestling board and their far safer /b/.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #2266 on: April 28, 2007, 09:16:16 PM »
Hey, at least you haven't had a car plow through a brick wall surrounding the corner side of your house. Believe me, your problem isn't worse.

I wasn't saying my "problem" was worse than anybody's, just worse than I posted.

Anyways We've had a shed burned down, a sign vandalized/stolen, 1 mailbox MIA, another was attempted to be blown up. I'm not competing; It can always be worse I'm saying.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2267 on: April 29, 2007, 09:38:55 AM »
About a year ago, my bike was stolen. We still haven't found it, although I have since gotten a newer, slightly cooler-looking one.
every

« Reply #2268 on: April 29, 2007, 07:52:49 PM »
I absolutely love that I live in a world where people on their cell phones can be rude and think it's ok to get away with. I love that these same people are coordinated enough to talk on thier phones and drive, and somehow be able to keep an elbow on the wheel and flip off another driver because I happen to have the right-of-way and they weren't paying attention because they were on their cell phones.

I wish more people would learn to drive and talk at the same time. It would make the world far more exciting and dangerous. I can't wait unitl tomorrow, when I get to go out and brave driving across town again, just so more stupid people on cell phones can give me rude hand gestures when I have the right-of-way. [/ANGST]
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #2269 on: April 29, 2007, 07:59:44 PM »
I hate cell phones. Personally, I think they are a waste.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2270 on: April 29, 2007, 08:05:46 PM »
Cell phones are useful as long as you know how and when to use them.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Boo Dudley

« Reply #2271 on: April 29, 2007, 08:08:24 PM »
Can you hear me? NO, Can you hear- NO Can you HEAR me- NO.... Do you mind, I'm trying to post here.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2272 on: April 29, 2007, 08:08:42 PM »
A waste of what? I cannot even express how much my cell phone has helped me in the almost-a-year since I got it.
That was a joke.

Boo Dudley

« Reply #2273 on: April 29, 2007, 09:09:33 PM »
I just remembered, today I bought a 2dollarsomething icecreame with a 20..... got my change back in ONES!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2274 on: April 29, 2007, 09:52:32 PM »
Cell phones are useful and necessary and all, but yeah, people who pay more attention to telling their friend how luscious and cute their new real wild boar-skin slippers are than what color the stoplight is... "HELLO, CAN YOU PLEASE DRIVE, I WANT TO GO HOME NOW."
I'm pretty sure that soon, hold-in-your-hand phones while driving are going to be illegal, but the Bluetooth ear things will be fine. My mom got one of those just before getting a new phone, with which it won't work... so now I have one! Thing is, nobody calls me...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #2275 on: April 29, 2007, 10:01:06 PM »
I'm pretty sure that soon, hold-in-your-hand phones while driving are going to be illegal, but the Bluetooth ear things will be fine.
Actually, talking on the phone while driving is illegal in many states already.  Also, studies have shown that it's the split attention that causes problems, not simply the aspect of holding the phone to your head.

« Reply #2276 on: April 30, 2007, 12:02:13 AM »
For instance, the state I live in. It's illegal here. But, do people still do it? Yes. Is it annoying? Yes.

They do have hands-free stuff but I hardly ever see people use it when I'm behind the wheel.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2277 on: April 30, 2007, 12:14:02 AM »
Yeah, I probably meant to add "In California." We have the stupidest laws. No passengers in your car until age 18? What? That just puts more cars in the streets, which means
-More potential accidents, which is what those government people were trying to prevent. USETH THY HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-More gas wasted (Which is fine because we totally have more than enough gasoline and fossil fuels left to last eternities)
-More air pollution (But that's okay, the ozone layer can take it)
-Slower traffic
-More stressed-out drive-thru workers?
I'm sure I've gone on about this before... oh well.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2278 on: April 30, 2007, 12:45:54 AM »
California has plenty of stupid laws. I don't know if it's true or not, but it said somewhere that It is illegal to pile horse manure more than six feet high on a street corner in San Francisco. But who would do that anyways? What would possess a person to do that?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #2279 on: April 30, 2007, 12:49:13 AM »
Yeah, I probably meant to add "In California."
Effective Jan 1, 2008, talking on a cell phone while driving is illegal in California too.

-More air pollution (But that's okay, the ozone layer can take it)
Automobiles aren't generally going to be generating CFCs, which is what depletes the ozone layer.

California has plenty of stupid laws. I don't know if it's true or not, but it said somewhere that It is illegal to pile horse manure more than six feet high on a street corner in San Francisco. But who would do that anyways? What would possess a person to do that?
That's probably just left over from when they still used horses rather than automobiles and probably made a lot of sense in context.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 12:55:17 AM by MEGAߥTE »

Print