Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711483 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2280 on: April 30, 2007, 07:36:59 AM »
No passengers in your car until age 18? What? That just puts more cars in the streets, which means
-More potential accidents, which is what those government people were trying to prevent. USETH THY HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-More gas wasted (Which is fine because we totally have more than enough gasoline and fossil fuels left to last eternities)
-More air pollution (But that's okay, the ozone layer can take it)
-Slower traffic
-More stressed-out drive-thru workers?
I'm sure I've gone on about this before... oh well.
One advantage of that is that the driver is less likely to be distracted by other drivers.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2281 on: April 30, 2007, 07:58:18 AM »
I'm pretty PO'd because I recently looked up some driving rules, behing as how I'll be driving in a year or two, and look what I found:

No exceeding the speed limit
No ramming other drivers off the road
Must use stupid blinky lights
No drifting at high speeds around corners
No spoilers larger than six feet high
No attached weaponry (i.e., rocket launchers)

Also, what's this about "car insurance"? Sounds like a scam. I mean, your car respawns after you crash, so what's there to worry about?
every

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2282 on: April 30, 2007, 04:23:29 PM »
For the record, I can have one passenger in my car, and if I want more than one passenger in my car that isn't a family member, I only have to wait for 9 months after I get my license (which should be sometime before the end of this year, depending on how quickly I can get driving hours in; they increased the number of required hours to 150, so it might take a while).

Now, for the real reason I'm posting: I no longer have a girlfriend. Fortunately we're still friends, and there's a chance of us getting back together (she said that herself), or else I'd be taking this much harder...

« Reply #2283 on: April 30, 2007, 04:34:55 PM »
Glorb... you are one crazy guy... Buuut... I'll just... walk over here, so you can't run me over
Wheee...

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2284 on: April 30, 2007, 04:47:58 PM »
So... I have a final exam tomorrow at 8:00 AM that I actually have to do decently on to get an A in the course. I can't bring myself to study.
I haven't eaten today. It's almost 7 PM. I don't feel like eating, at all, even thought I'm hungry.

I think I'm becoming depressed, again. I thought I got over myself finally, but I guess not. :(
~I.S.~

« Reply #2285 on: April 30, 2007, 09:38:01 PM »
Though the concert I was in went great (see HOPEFUL), right after it, I accidently walked into a music stand cart, and it tore through my black dress shirt.

It's being taken to the tailor this weekend because I can't bring myself to get a new one.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2286 on: May 01, 2007, 04:51:18 AM »
You know what really grinds my gears?

What is with people editing their posts to fix typos or whatnot after its pointed out? It totally ruins my jokes!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2287 on: May 01, 2007, 05:31:46 AM »
You should quote the post before your victim can edit it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2288 on: May 01, 2007, 07:02:08 AM »
Makes it less funny.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2289 on: May 01, 2007, 08:34:10 AM »
So I'm taking my final exam for managerial accounting. I go to scratch my head... and there's no hair there.

I discover about a 1-1.5 inch diameter bald spot in the back of my head that pretty much confirms my suspicions that my hair's already falling out. At 20. As if I don't have enough appearance problems to sort out already.
~I.S.~

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #2290 on: May 01, 2007, 08:48:08 AM »
ah, hair is superficial. anyway, try thinking it's because your brain is making room.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2291 on: May 01, 2007, 09:07:06 AM »
ah, hair is superficial. anyway, try thinking it's because your brain is making room.

That would explain my disproportionately large (volume-wise) head :| Hair is superficial, but so are 90% of the people you encounter in life. At least.

I think what scares me more is that instead of thinning out, it all fell out in a small-ish area. I'm trying to figure out if this is genetic or a sign that something's seriously wrong with me.
~I.S.~

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #2292 on: May 01, 2007, 09:22:47 AM »
I Know, one size fits all, that's a load. I have to get mine custom-made if i want to wear one, whitch I don't.

I'm not looking forward to the day, if ever (knock on wood) I start losing mine.

« Reply #2293 on: May 01, 2007, 10:13:20 AM »
You know what really grinds my gears?

What is with people editing their posts to fix typos or whatnot after its pointed out? It totally ruins my jokes!

Grammar jokes haven't been funny since everyone decided to hop on board and feel the need to single out every small typo they see and make some snide remark. They try to look witty and cute doing it, but it only makes them look like total sheep.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2294 on: May 01, 2007, 10:58:08 AM »
Oooh, buuuuurn!
every

Print