Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711556 times)

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #2325 on: May 03, 2007, 11:20:04 PM »
I freaking hate negative messages from other forum members and the TMK crew. It is really annoying, I wish they will stop soon.

I hate that freaking Boost Guardian from MP2, which is annoying seeing I am trying to complete the game without the Dark Suit.

It's freaking Hard (it's on Normal at this moment)!

When do we see freaking Luigi in a new game?

I won't stop saying freaking...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 11:33:14 PM by Matty_G33 »
Yo, I'm Matty Underscore G Thirty-Three!
And I need a freaking clue...

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #2326 on: May 03, 2007, 11:34:55 PM »
Is it wrong to say I lol'd?
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #2327 on: May 03, 2007, 11:43:21 PM »
Words of wisdom: If one wants others to change, try changing oneself first.

Hahaha, post of the year nominee, LD!
Although sorry, Suffix; I feel your pain. My parents have done similar things to me.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #2328 on: May 04, 2007, 06:38:59 AM »
people say stupid crap all the time. Just, look at me, I misinterpret word and phrases all the time, and, yes, I get burned for it, a lot actually. Just, shake it off, and realize that.... uhhh....

Revolt, people, revolt! Shake your fist at the computer monitor and realize, that there is nothing anyone can really do. Besides do your homework, and hope you didn't correctly spell a synonym to the word you meant to write, or just stop posting.

*feverishly searches for typos, and grammatical errors*

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2329 on: May 04, 2007, 11:05:47 AM »
You misspelled "mistakes" as "errors".
every

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2330 on: May 04, 2007, 03:26:25 PM »
Instead of going fishing tomorrow, I have to go to stupid Free Comic Book Day, so that my father can get extra free comics.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2331 on: May 04, 2007, 03:28:50 PM »
Heh, yeah, Lizard Dude's reply really cheered me up. If I play my cards right, I could get my DS back soon, at least. And this time, I'm hiding it whenever I'm done with it.

And yes, the Boost Guardian is hard, but the annoying thing is that you have to save long before you ever reach it, so you have to trek over to get the Cobalt Translator Module and then trek over to the Guardian.

WarpRattler, that sounds reversed from my perspective.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2332 on: May 04, 2007, 04:32:36 PM »
I'd rather be fishing with my friends than getting my father free comics and being stuck with my family (though the second one would allow me to play Diamond more).

« Reply #2333 on: May 04, 2007, 05:58:54 PM »
When do we see freaking Luigi in a new game?

We've seen Luigi pretty recently (Luigi's Mansion on the GC), and I'm sure there's going to be a sequel on the Wii.. Mr. Miyamoto did say something along the lines that the Wii controls would be perfect for aiming a flashlight and.. something else (I forget..), which to me said that they were going to work on a game similar to LM.

Now, to paraphrase: when do we see freaking Toad in a new game?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #2334 on: May 04, 2007, 06:07:37 PM »
You misspelled "mistakes" as "errors".

No, no I didn't. I did not even use the word "mistake".

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2335 on: May 04, 2007, 06:44:47 PM »
Luigi's Mansion, being almost 6 years old, is not exactly recent.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2336 on: May 04, 2007, 06:59:58 PM »
Ok then, how about the Mario and Luigi games? .. or Super Paper Mario? .. Mario Party 8 (which comes out in less than a month)?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2337 on: May 04, 2007, 09:53:49 PM »
Argh another Mario Party that is not online can we please..........!!!!!!?
Yeah, Mario & Luigi is pretty recent, and, erm (he's ON the BOX, I think that makes him unspoilable), Super Paper Mario is really recent. I highly doubt a Mansion sequel... it was pretty good but I wouldn't have paid $50 for it (I actually got it used).
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2338 on: May 05, 2007, 10:02:02 AM »
If they make a Luigi's Mansion sequel, it HAS to be set in some city, like Resident Evil 2 (since both the first LM and RE were set in a mansion), and have zombies that sing and dance. If not, I'm firing Nintendo.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2339 on: May 05, 2007, 10:24:57 AM »
That sounds like a pretty good idea. It sorta goes hand-in-hand with my ideas for Mario games that spoof other well-known game series, and actually categorizes LM into the survival horror genre, which I believe is one of the only genres Mario hasn't fully dipped into yet.

Print