Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711710 times)

« Reply #2340 on: May 05, 2007, 11:50:48 AM »
If they make a Luigi's Mansion sequel, it HAS to be set in some city, like Resident Evil 2 (since both the first LM and RE were set in a mansion), and have zombies that sing and dance. If not, I'm firing Nintendo.

Because Luigi's Mansion and Resident Evil are both the same exact game made by the same company, Capcom.

The similarities are all mere coincidence. I don't think there'll be another Luigi's Mansion. And if there is, I'm sure Nintendo would have more interesting ideas for it.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2341 on: May 05, 2007, 11:07:24 PM »
I bought LM for $50 on launch day. I always thought it was good.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2342 on: May 06, 2007, 01:19:59 AM »
Bah, I didn't like Luigi's Mansion.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #2343 on: May 06, 2007, 08:04:36 AM »
Didn't like Luigi's Mansion?! Didn't like Luigi's Mansion?!! Didn't like Luigi's Mansion?!!!!!!! X(

Hehe, just kidding. I thought the game was cool, but it didn't appeal to everyone.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2344 on: May 06, 2007, 11:21:39 AM »
I've got ANGST out the wazoo, since Alien Hominid is too dang hard. I'm still stuck at that bug electrical thingy in Area 51.
every

« Reply #2345 on: May 06, 2007, 09:51:47 PM »
I have angst because some (not saying names) people let a few mistakes here and there ruin a movie experiance.

It's like everything has to be perfect, otherwise the character/movie is no good.

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #2346 on: May 06, 2007, 11:01:44 PM »
And yes, the Boost Guardian is hard, but the annoying thing is that you have to save long before you ever reach it, so you have to trek over to get the Cobalt Translator Module and then trek over to the Guardian.

There is a save before you find and kill the Boost Guardian, and I have beaten it now. The Ing Hive Boss was pretty hard. Just note I did everything without the Dark Suit, making things a [edit] lot harder.

Fighting Amboris with the Light suit is dead easy, and the stuff that happens when you recover the energy is funny...
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 02:55:25 AM by Sapphira »
Yo, I'm Matty Underscore G Thirty-Three!
And I need a freaking clue...

« Reply #2347 on: May 06, 2007, 11:08:00 PM »
What's with the swearing today?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2348 on: May 06, 2007, 11:50:14 PM »
<censored>, I don't know. ;D
The R button on my DS Lite is being stupid... Again, nothing I did and nothing that physically happened to it could possibly have caused the malfunction, so the warranty should cover it. It works now I think, but it didn't earlier, and it did before that, but not before then...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #2349 on: May 07, 2007, 02:59:22 AM »
Why is it broken? Have you played MPH too much, or have you scrolled the screen too often in NSMB?
Yo, I'm Matty Underscore G Thirty-Three!
And I need a freaking clue...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2350 on: May 07, 2007, 08:43:09 AM »
The last few days I've had a nasty cold, but now I have a monstrously painful sore throat. I can't eat anything, since they all feel like I'm eating gravel, and I can't talk, since I go into a horrible coughing fit when I open my mouth. And coughing hurts even more than talking, so I'm pretty much screwed. It even hurts when I yawn and burp.
every

« Reply #2351 on: May 08, 2007, 08:12:57 PM »
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/edgepittsburghstealer

This sucks. Mr. Wiggles and Jman should understand if they hate Edge as much as I do.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #2352 on: May 08, 2007, 08:30:25 PM »
Heck, I hated the guy back when I liked wrestling.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2353 on: May 08, 2007, 08:41:34 PM »
Why is it broken? Have you played MPH too much, or have you scrolled the screen too often in NSMB?
nothing I did and nothing that physically happened to it could possibly have caused the malfunction
Edit: Also, it hasn't malfunctioned for a while...
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 10:45:55 PM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2354 on: May 08, 2007, 08:42:39 PM »
Heck, I hated the guy back when I liked wrestling.

He's like a popular unpopular wrestler, only without the Stone and the Cold. Bad.

Print