Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711555 times)

« Reply #2355 on: May 09, 2007, 12:23:22 AM »
Griffith Park, our states second largest park, is burning. I saw it while we were driving home. It's terrible. And still burning. And it's 11:19 at night...and it's 70 degrees. Very humid.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #2356 on: May 09, 2007, 01:48:46 AM »
Are you going to do something about it?
Yo, I'm Matty Underscore G Thirty-Three!
And I need a freaking clue...

« Reply #2357 on: May 09, 2007, 02:06:49 AM »
There is nothing I can do. They evacuated everyone from the area. They've contained it by now but they won't be able to fully put it out until later. More than 600 acres have been burned.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #2358 on: May 09, 2007, 02:34:52 AM »
Ohhhh....I don't live in the USA or know what Griffith Park is, but I cetainly know that burning public stuff is wrong.

I saw a random flash of fire in Queens Park (a local park in my area). I was like "Eh?"

About the complaining, I hate that for now on, in NZ, you have to be 18 to buy fireworks. It was formerly 14, and you can't buy Sparklers individually. It's all because of everyone making sparkler bombs and launching fireworks at each other. [edit]

~Seriously, stop swearing. ~Sapph
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 03:57:19 AM by Sapphira »

« Reply #2359 on: May 09, 2007, 09:07:21 PM »
I think she's talking about a forest fire situation. Living in Montana, I am very familiar with national/state/county parks burning. Happens all the time, really.

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #2360 on: May 09, 2007, 10:34:21 PM »
Riggghhhhtttttt...

EDIT: ~Seriously, stop swearing. ~Sapph

Is that word I use offensive like the worser ones, or are you truly annoyed? Seriously, my CT is the same as Yoshi 1-Up's and I didn't do anything to get a title like that. You moderators need to chill.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 10:47:04 PM by Matty_G33 »

« Reply #2361 on: May 09, 2007, 10:59:56 PM »
Yoshi's CT is Capt. Obvious. Yours is Capt. Oblivious. I see a difference there.

And just because a word has no meaning where you live doesn't mean it has no meaning anywhere else in the world. This isn't New Zealand. This is the Fungi Forums. Rule #1 is No Swearing.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2362 on: May 09, 2007, 11:24:23 PM »
Seriously, my CT is the same as Yoshi 1-Up's
While I absolutely hate negative CTs, I gotta say that Matty G Dawg Triple Triple's is perfect.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2363 on: May 10, 2007, 12:10:21 AM »
Oh the coincidentiality.
And remember, Deezer's soul is really cold, so he can't chill. He chills us all, like TMK's air conditioner.
* Bird Person pulls a creamsicle out of Deezer's soul.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2364 on: May 10, 2007, 09:02:29 AM »
By that, you mean Deezer is an icy-hearted dictator. Just the other day, he was, like...actually, I'd better stay quiet...Big Deezer may be watching...
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2365 on: May 10, 2007, 02:38:01 PM »
I don't worry about him. After all, I KNOW WHERE DEEZER LIVES.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2366 on: May 10, 2007, 03:10:16 PM »
Is that word I use offensive like the worser ones, or are you truly annoyed? Seriously, my CT is the same as Yoshi 1-Up's and I didn't do anything to get a title like that. You moderators need to chill.

While I'm sure my CT was intended to be degrading, I find it mildly funny.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2367 on: May 10, 2007, 06:34:16 PM »
Wow, I blasted through the Elite Four only to get totally slaughtered by the Champion...

Oh, how I wish I didn't make Empoleon and Staraptor forget Endeaver and Brine.

EDIT:
Heck, I hated the guy back when I liked wrestling.

Ummm, WHAT?!?! How could anyone dislike the Edge of old, back when he and Christian were a tag team of epic proportions. He may have still been a heel but his mockery of others and his catchphrase (Reeks of awesomeness) made him absolutely hilarious. Plus, he started the "You Suck" chants for Kurt Angle (even though he is one of the best athletes ever).
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 06:38:24 PM by Mr. Wiggles »
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #2368 on: May 10, 2007, 06:43:28 PM »
Yeah, Edge was better when he wrestled with his "brother."
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #2369 on: May 10, 2007, 09:55:19 PM »
I'm complaining that Moderators are so mean these days.

I know the World doesn't revolve around NZ or the US, it revolves around the sun.

Print